how did i get so lucky?

I woke up and I felt so sore. What the hell happened to me? I looked over at Jace and it all came rushing back to me. Oh my God. We mated. I felt the heat rush up into my cheeks.

I quietly got up trying to not wake him. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I didn't look any different. Hmmm.  I hopped into the shower and turned the water on hot. Maybe it will work some of the soreness from my body. I went over last night in my head.

What came over me? I'm such a whore. I giggled. I washed my hair then my body. I quickly washed off and got out.

I wonder if Kyle's up yet. I wrapped a towel around my body. I peeked out the door. Jace is still asleep. I tip toed to the closet and pulled on a my panties and bra. I grabbed a tank too and pulled on some shorts. I wanna see my baby.

I pulled on my converse. Please don't wake him up. I tried staying quiet and I made it out the door.

I ran across the hall to Kyle's room. I put my ear against the door. I could hear him laughing. I knocked on the door and stood against the wall.

He opened the door and walked out. "Hello?" He was so cute. I grabbed him and picked him up kissing all over his face. He started giggling. I loved his laugh.

"Hi mommy!" He held onto me. Maybe I should talk to him. Can I?

"Baby can mommy talk to you? It's important." He looked worried then smiled and nodded his head.

I walked into his room and closed the door. How can I do this? I love him so much and I can see Jace does too. Ryker is protective of him, like It's his pup.

"Baby I wanna know something. "

"Okay mommy what?"

"Do you like me baby?"

He climbed on my lap and took my hand. "I love you mommy." I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Me and Jace Finally fully mated, now can we have a pup?

"I love you too beautiful. In fact me and Jace both love you so much...that we...." the words got caught in my mouth, they wouldn't come out.

I looked up when the door opened and smiled at Jace. He knew! Damn him he's good.

"Hey sweetie" he kissed my lips softly and took Kyle from me.

"So mommy and I were wondering something?" Thank God for my mate.

"What is it?" Kyle asked looking at both of us.

"How would you feel if me and Rayne were your real mommy and daddy?" I literally stopped breathing. Kyle started screaming and holding tightly to Jace.

"Yes! I want mommy and daddy!" He....he'll be ours. I don't know how. Jace said he would take care of it all.