im so stupid

Is this whole town full of crazy ass people? Kaycee and Cole both just sat there as he said he was a werewolf! How could I be this stupid? To give him another chance.

Maybe he's crazy. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door. I got up to answer it but froze when I heard voices.

"Rayne please open the door we can explain." Fuck it was Kaycee.  I sat back down and turned the tv volume up louder. I soon found out I couldn't just ignore them.

The shouting and pounding on the door just got louder.

"Go away!" I screamed.

"Please " I heard Jace beg.

Damn him I don't even know him, yet he's getting to me.

"I don't want to see you!" I barely managed out. I know he heard me because it got quiet.

I could hear whispering but not what they were saying. I heard them leave.

Why do I feel so bad? Maybe I'm bipolar. I turned off the tv. I felt so drained. I just layed on the couch and passed out.

************************************

I woke up late as hell."Fuck" I quickly brushed my teeth and pulled my clothes on. I ran out the door.

I was walking when I heard someone.

"Rayne? " I stopped. That voice. Kaycee damn.

I turned around and someone grabbed me. I screamed and tried to get away. I was thrown into a car.

"What the fuck?" I looked up and I was between Jace and Cole.

"wh...what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry" I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Then everything went black.