Partners // JIKOOK // ✓

By DinaSamanta

[ COMPLETED ] ★ Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are best friends and partners in business, Mafia business . This... More

// characters //
|| Prologue ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 2 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 3 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 4 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 5 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 6 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 7 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 8 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 9 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 10 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 11 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 12 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 13 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 14 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 15 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 16 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 17 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 18 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 19 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 20 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 21 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 22 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 23 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 24 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 25 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 26||
|| ♥ Chapter : 27 ||
|| ♥ Chapter : 28 ||
|| ❤ Chapter : 29 ||
||❤️ Chapter : 30 ||
||❤️ Chapter : 31 ||
~ || ❤️ Chapter : 32 ||~
~ ||❤️ Chapter : 33 ||~
~|| ❤️ Chapter : 34 ||~
|| ❤️ Chapter : 35 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 36 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 37 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 38 ||
|| ❤️ Chapter : 39 ||
|| ❤️ FINAL ❤️ ||

|| ♥ Chapter : 1 ||

15.8K 979 532
By DinaSamanta

Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

       " St-stop Jungkook....ple-please I -i can't.. Ahh.. Ahhh.. ",the girl under Jungkook was getting breathless from over stimulation but did Jungkook care?... No, not at all.
He was thrusting violently in her after 6 sessions of their sexual intercourse but it was still not enough for Jungkook.. He wasn't satisfied at all.

" you're a worthless piece of trash !",
Jungkook's snapped  before pulling out from her . The girl looked at him with confusion and fear in her eyes.
Jungkook grabbed her hair and pulled the girl off from bed.
" Fuck off from here before I come back from shower if you want your dear life! ",Jungkook growled before walking towards the bathroom.

The girl was sore from all those things and fully naked and still breathless but she knew that it's her time to run, run for her life. One wrong move and she will be dead. She collected her mostly torn dresses from the floor and hurriedly wore them before running out of the room bare feet.

She was a model who came to party in one of the clubs Jungkook owned and somehow Jungkook was there for some shipment. Jungkook was horny and she seemed hot so there they were... One of Jungkook's mansions near the club. But she understood why everyone says it's not easy to satisfy Jeon Jungkook, he's a beast.
She ran away from the mansion grateful for still having her life.

Jungkook turned on the shower. Cold waters hit his body as he sighed softly. He pushed his raven long hair backwards and looked up as the waters hit his closed eyes.

" That bitch was fucking useless!", Jungkook said to himself as he turned off the shower and wrapped the black silk bathrobe around him and dried his hair with a towel. He took a new pair of clothes and got ready to go back home.

( His outfit )

Yes he has numerous mansions but he doesn't consider all of them as his home, you can say he considered a certain someone as his home, so after everything he still goes back there.
Jungkook even changed his earrings and rings before choosing a new watch from one of 1000000 expensive watches he owned. As he wore it his eyes noticed the time.

It was already 01:45 am. Jungkook's eyes widened in utter shock and fear.

" Oh fuck! I Fucked up again!", Jungkook cursed before running out of the room . The guards and every staffs were shocked to see their boss running down from the stairs with a frown on his face. They were very scared of Jungkook and got more scared thinking if Jungkook is angry with them or something. They knew their ruthless boss will not take 1 second to snap their heads.
But to their fortune Jungkook didn't even looked at them and exited the mansion before they could even blink.
" Jungkook Fucked up again. ",Yoongi said who was sitting on the living room couch with Hoseok and Taehyung with him. They were drinking when Jungkook ran in front of them.

" He surely did. ",Taehyung said as he chuckled showing his boxy grin. Hoseok laughed with them too as they all knew where Jungkook is heading to and how nervous he is.

Jungkook's P.O.V

    I can't believe I'm this late again. Lord save me today! I ran towards my car and speeded towards my destination.

That bitch was really a shit. If I get scolded today I swear that bitch will be found dead tomorrow.

" ughhhhh! ",actually I'm not caring about getting scolded cause I know I can just show him my bunny smile or my puppy eyes and he'll say.. "stop.. Okay okay.. It's the last time I'm sparing you! "

Hehehehe.... But he's waiting for me with dinner as always. Nooooo! How can I be this much careless ? He is surely hungry..what do I do? If he don't forgive me this time? And stops talking with me? Oh no fuck! Shit!
I can't endure it!
I am practically driving over speed limit to my home as always and I know it worth it.

After few minutes I stopped in front of my destination, my home.

I walked inside as everyone bowed to me but I really don't care about them now, not when I'm feeling like I'm going to sit on a exam and I don't even know the syllabus. I walked to the dinning room gulping down and practicing my speech inside of my Fucked up head despite knowing that I'll mess up everything in front of him.
From the tensed and thick atmosphere of here I can clearly understand he's here, everyone is silently doing there works and some of them bowed down at me and said welcome in a hushed voice..... It means they are telling me he's angry. It's my silent understanding with the house staffs, their way to alert me about his mood.
I entered the dinning rooms with slow silent steps gulping down like a child who came back home with a failed report card. No one will believe this scene if they don't know me. How Jeon Jungkook is nervous now.

I planned to pour the river of my apologies before he looks at me but.... Fuck!

There he is sitting with a scary face,looking straight at me while I'm standing here like a clown.

Jeon Jungkook how the hell you thought that he'll not know you came back.

Before I could say something...

" Made your speech ready Jeon Jungkook? ",He asked with a cold voice and I gulped down. He called me by my full name. RIP me.

" I am sorry hyung.. I didn't wa--"

" Wow! This time you don't even have a explanation ",He said clapping and smiling sarcastically at me.

" I am----"

" Oh sir please... Can I explain? I think I know enough about it. ",
He said getting up from the seat and walking towards me. Who will believe that I gave him a yellow chimmy plushie this morning and he was skipping happily with it like a 5 years child and now he's scaring the shit outta me .

" I'm sorry hy--"

" wait wait.. Didn't I tell you to wait? ",He asked with a scary voice at last.

He stopped in front of me and looked me up and down as I'm a child who played in mud and got the new dress dirty.

" Fucking some bitch is more important than me? ",He asked as I mouth fell open in realization that he already knows what I was doing. Shit!
" No hyung. ",I replied shortly as I looked down.

" Was that more important for you to remember about the fact that we still eat our dinner together....? ",
He asked again with a emotionless voice but believe me I know he's hurt and dissapointed in me. I know him the best and same the goes for him.

" It will not happen again hyung.. ",I said still looking down. I know the chefs and few maids are here standing in the corners of the room watching me get to scolded but sadly it's not the first time.... They are working here for past 7 Years, so they know this situation well.

" 56 times. ",hyung said as I looked at him confusedly.

" this is the 56th time you are telling the same sentence Jeon Jungkook. ",he said and I want to slap myself now. Why do he have to remember everything?

" it's sure this ti--"

" Why the fuck you even came back huhh? You were having a good dinner with her in the bed and a good fact that you were working out too! ",Hyung scoffed before walking past me and exiting the dinning room.

I'm really speechless at his words. He really changes when he's angry. I can't understand how his duality works this perfectly. This is the man I still watch barbie with in free time and the man who always gets happy if you buy him Chimmy plushies and ice cream .
I looked around and saw everyone around me is looking at me.
" WHAT? ",I snapped and everyone left excerpt Mrs. Choi who we treat like our mother cause she's the one who took care of us in the orphanage home. She walked towards me.

" He's really hurt today kook. ",she said as long as I frowned not liking the fact.

" from when he's waiting? ",I asked her.

" He came back home at 10:00 and he was very tired but cooked all these foods cause you said you missed his cooking ....",she said as more guilt built in my mind. I know he will be very tired today..... He cooked for me and here I'm..... I am such a stupid.

I gave her a little nod before taking our foods and running upstairs. I know where he is now so my foot automatically took me to the balcony where he likes to sit in night.

And I am right . He's half laying on the couch with his eyes closed and he's smoking as always. It's really his bad habit, he always restrains me from smoking but look at him... He himself is obsessed over those poisonous sticks. I placed the plates silently on the table carefully not wanting him to know that I'm already here.

But this is man is too much sharp to get fooled by me.

" Get out from here before I leave from here. ",he said with a cold voice without even opening his eyes.

" I'm really sorry hyung.. Please forgive me... Please?? ",I asked using my bunny voice at last hoping it to work .

He opened his eyes and shot me a glare and tried to walk past me but I stepped in front of him with a smile.

He glared at me again and walked towards the railing without saying a single word. He took long drags of his cigarette and threw it away.
I walked towards him, his back is facing me and I know what I'm going to do now will surely work.

I hugged him from behind. He's shorter than me that's why I can engulf him and I love it. I love how he's really soft and has a curvy body... He wanted to be dancer and he is an amazing dancer but it newer happened. He stopped everything to look after me, to expand our business, to be a feared Mafia leader he is .

He flinched at first but soon his body relaxed in my hold. He's still not saying something and looking straight at the view of the city. I tightened my hold around him and placed my head on his shoulder.

" hyungieee~~",I sang.

" what kind of scene is this? ",he asked
" backhug..? ",I replied and he giggled.
And finally I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. It's really relaxing to hear his giggles or watch him smiling, he deserves all the things in this world actually he's my world, my hyung, my only family.

" Where are you learn all this from kookie? ",he asked giggling.

" I'm trying to be cute don't you like it? ",I said pouting.

" aishhh this baby! ",He said and ruffled my hairs as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. He still smells like the amazing mixture of vanilla and peach, I love this smell, it's comforting, homey.
He turned back and hugged me back and rubbed my back as I kept my head on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry for yelling at you kookie.",he said with the familiar warm voice which I like to hear and this is the same sentence he'll always tell me after he scolds me.

" no no hyung.. It's my fault.. I should not have fucke---"

" aishhh stop with that disgusting topic! Let's eat, I'm hungry!! ",he whined and dragged me towards the table.

And here starts our rambling, hours will pass but our talk will never stop until we two fell asleep while talking. It's the story of everytime and I love this story very much.

------------------------
♥♥♥

So here's the first chapter lovelies!

♡ Do you like it?

♡  Are excited about this story?

Let me know about your opinions about this chapter and tell me if you have any suggestions about this story ♥♥♥♥

Don't forget to vote beautifuls!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 675 14
Daughter of the hibrid and twin of hope. Daughter of the noble one. Daughter of the one who wants love. Son of the wild one. Clary, Emma, Alex, and K...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
535K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.5M 67.9K 131
" I didn't want to leave.. I had too. " -Pjm