Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho 😈 SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Kabedon~

15.1K 522 987
By nerocissist101

I read somewhere in the comments about this so yeah... i thought i would do this to lighten up the mood somehow.... (and also because i still have no idea what to write next)

Here goes:

Saotome Mary

"I don't like you that way. Sorry. Date Ririka instead." Mary said smugly.

You pushed her on the wall and slammed your hand on it. You leaned closer to her and looked her in the eyes.

"Mary. You can't change my mind. I really like you. I know you feel the same so stop pretending." you told her.

Mary blushed and looked away. She didn't say anything, so you inched closer to her. When she looked back at you, your lips were centimeters apart. Her blush intensified. She raised her hand and slapped you.

"Idiot!" she said.

You were surprised, your eyes widened.

"Ouch." you caressed your red cheeks. It's red not because you're blushing of course.

"Baka, baka, baka~!!" Mary shouted.

"Ow... Hit by the triple baka!" you clutched your chest pretending to be in pain.

"Tsk." Mary covered your eyes and kissed you. "That's just an apology for slapping you! Don't think I like you okay!?"

She removed her hands and walked away.

Jabami Yumeko

"Meow~ I need to gamble meow~ I'm a cat that's addicted to gambling meow~ Please gamble with me~" Yumeko teased you.

You tried to restrain yourself but Yumeko had to shove her face in front of you.

"Notice me (Y/n)~nyan." she purred.

You clenched your fist. You gently pushed her on the wall and trapped her head in between your hands.

"Yumeko. Don't test my patience. I might eat you on the spot if you keep that up." you warned her.

She smiled at you, then leaned in to kiss your nose. You blushed.

"Finally, you noticed me." she said.

"Stop teasing me Yumeko~"

"Okay." she said then kissed you again on the lips this time.

"....."

"....."

"Ah. I give up." you said.

Yumeko just smiled at you.

Momobami Kirari

"(Y/n) come here." Kirari ordered.

"Yes?"

She pushed you on the wall and slammed her hand on it. Her blue eyes seemed to look deep into your eyes. She licked her lips and smiled at you.

"What are you doing Kirari?"

"I saw this on the internet. It seemed interesting, I wanted to try it."

"You know you don't have to do this to make me quiver in fear and kneel in front of you."

"But I don't want you to be afraid of me. I want you to marry me." she leaned in to you.

You closed your eyes and waited but nothing came. When you opened them, Kirari was smiling at you.

"You really make my heart flutter." she said.

"It doesn't look like it though."

"Maybe.. but I'm actually very nervous right now. Can I kiss you?" she asked.

"When did you ever ask for permission?"

"Your right." she said then kissed you.

Igarashi Sayaka

"(Y/n)! What did the president even see in you? What's so good about you that she likes you so much!? What's about you that she can't see in me!?"

Sayaka stomped around the council room. Nobody else was there but her. You peeked inside to see why it's so noisy.

"I hate you (Y/n)! Why do I have to look after you!? What are you, a child!? You can't even handle your own troubles!! Do I really have to step in whenever you get bullied!? If only I could stop thinking about you, I wouldn't make time for you like this! You're such a wimp!!" Sayaka continued on shouting.

"Hey that hurts." you spoke and went inside.

She was surprised to see you there.

"Did you hear everything?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Uhm. Ehem." Sayaka fixed her hair and stood straight. "President is not here so you could leave now."

"I'm not looking for her." you said.

You stepped closer to her. With every step you take, Sayaka would step backwards until she hit the wall. You leaned your arm at the wall beside her head.

"W..wha... what are you doing?" She asked. Beads of sweat ran down her face.

"Nothing."

You squinted your eyes at her and slowly leaned closer. Before you could score a kiss, her eyes rolled back and she fainted. You caught her in the waist.

"Oops. Sleeping beauty needs a kiss." you said and then leaned down.

Yomozuki Runa

"Runaaaa." you called.

"(Y/n). Have you tried the newly released game?" She asked not looking at you as she played a game.

"Nope. But I discovered something else."

"What is it?"

You grabbed her game console from her hands and spun her chair so she would face you.

"I'm in the middle of a game." she said.

"I know. But this is important."

You grabbed the backrest of her chair to trap her. Then you slowly leaned down. She only stared at you. Once you're very close to her, she removed the lollipop from her mouth and put it in yours. Then she removed your hand and jumped off the chair.

"Don't try that on me. You look stupid. Nyahahahahaha" she laughed hysterically.

You took the lollipop out and licked at it.

"Delicious. An indirect kiss is still a kiss." Then you put the candy back in your mouth.

Momobami Ririka

You pushed her on the wall and had your hand beside her head.

"......."

You sighed. You removed her mask and slammed your hand on the wall for the second time. Now you can see her reaction. She was blushing of course. You stared at each other.

"......."

"This is so awkward." you said.

"Sorry." she said as she looked on the floor.

"No. No. It's not your fault." you said.

You removed your hand from the wall and waved them in front of you defensively. Then suddenly Ririka lunged at you. But instead of your lips, your noses hit each other.

"Ouch."

"Ow."

You both touched your noses. When you looked at her, you can't help but smile at how shy and cute she is. You touched her chin to make her look at you.

"So cute." you said.

You gave her an eskimo kiss. But then she suddenly let your lips touch which surprised you. You blushed. She grabbed the mask from you and wore it. Then she ran away.

-----

By the way...
let's have a survey.. just for fun... comment on the name of the waifu you really really want and why she deserves it...

The main waifus:

Kirari

Mary

Yumeko

Others:

Ririka

Sayaka

Runa

Or tell me other names...

Lastly.....

EVERYONE!!!!

but you have to have Goddess hands to take everyone.. if ya know what I mean... lelzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 20K 21
❝𝐈 πŒπˆπ’π’π„πƒ π‡π„π€π‘πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ππ‹π€π˜βž -@keikaminari - date: 10/11/2020 πˆπ•πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ γ“γ‚“γ«γ‘γ―ΛŠΛŽ- π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 οΏ½...
147K 10.7K 27
❝𝐈'𝐌 π€π‚π“π”π€π‹π‹π˜ π„πŒππ€π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚ π…πŽπ‘ π“π‡πˆπ’ ππˆπ“πˆπ…π”π‹ π†πˆπ‘π‹βž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ πŽπ‘π‚π‡π„π’...
43.3K 620 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
290K 12.9K 25
― you don't mind talking with me for a little while, do you? daichi sawamura x fem reader. -ˋˏ Plot Given from Moonietoonz ˎˊ- Completed! March 18...