Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 23

14.9K 585 881
By nerocissist101

"Okay. Let's talk. I want to apologize to you too. I guess, I've played you too in some way. We all have done each other wrong. I think it's time to correct things."

You stopped running and pulled Ririka back.

"I think we've ran far enough. Nobody else is here too. Now tell me everything you know."

-----

"Miri, I've discovered what Kirari's weakness is." Miyo spoke to her little sister.

"You do? Will you tell the others?" Miri asked.

"Of course not. We're going to move on our own and take Kirari's crown for ourselves. Then no one can separate us again."

"What's your plan?"

"We do what we do best. A little poison will do the trick." Miyo smirked. "Let's go Miri."

-----

Ririka narrated to you her story. She told you how she felt left out since you came, how she wished you would notice her and play with her too. She told you her point of view until the time the car hit you and Kirari putting the mask on her, then started controlling her life.

"I see." you said.

"I really only want to be friends with you. I don't like the feeling of loneliness. Kirari has forgotten about me and only plays with you. She only smiled so much when you're around. So I want to feel that same feeling. I wanted you to give me that same happiness you're giving to Kirari." Ririka said.

"Based on what I understand, the two of you have a big misunderstanding you have to fix and it is long overdue. It is not me you want to get, right? You wanted Kirari to notice you again, you want her to protect you like before I came."

"That's not-"

"I'm not done yet. You want her to love only you so you thought of me as a hindrance. But because Kirari liked me, you made her feelings yours too. That's when you started thinking you we're Kirari. Am I wrong?"

"I.. I don't know. I don't even know myself anymore. I don't know what I should do, I can only be the evil sister Kirari thinks me to be."

"That's not true. You're Ririka Momobami.. and right now, I can see you. You're not going to be alone anymore. If you want to be friends with me, all you have to do is have the courage and ask me."

Ririka looked down. Her tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"So what do you want to be, Ririka?" you asked her.

She looked up at you.

"I want to be... I want to be me. I want to have friends like you and Mary."

"Then let's be friends from now on." you smiled at her and offered your hands.

She didn't take it. Instead, she lunged herself at you and hugged you.

"I'm sorry for trying to do those things to you." she said.

"Oh right. I want to apologize too."

"For what?" she asked.

"I only dated you because of Mary." you scratched the back of your head.

"I know pretty much that. I asked for her help."

"Yeah but.... I wouldn't do it if...." You looked at her and saw her puffy eyes. "Uhm. Nevermind."

"I drugged you and tried to marry you to an old man. Mary hates you right now because she thinks you tried to rape me but I only tricked you to do that. I liked Mary and don't want you to take her from me." she spoke fast.

"What!?" you were shocked. (the readers aren't)

"I'm sorry." she hugged you tighter and showed you her puppy eyes.

"Geez. That's so unfair. But I'm no better. I liked Mary too. But I can't have her heart. So I settled with her body in exchange for dating you."

Ririka pulled away from you. And the next thing that happened hit you hard. Literally hit you hard. She slapped you so hard her palms left a reddish mark on your cheeks.

"Wha-"

Things happened so fast you don't know how to react anymore. She pulled you to her and crashed her lips on yours. You didn't move from the shock you're feeling. Until she inserted her tongue in your mouth. You pushed her away.

"What was that Ririka!?"

"I don't know how I should react! I want to hate you but I also like you!" she said. "That date we had, I really enjoyed it. I genuinely felt happy that time. And this wasn't our first kiss either." she admitted.

"I don't know what to say Ririka. But right now I only think of you as a friend."

"That's fine by me. It's more than enough since I used you to hurt Kirari. But I'm confused now. I like both you and Mary."

"Let's.... just go back to Kirari alright. I want to see her. And... If you want to redeem yourself, start from the one closest to you. Talk to her."

You turned around to walk away but was met with another person. She bumped into you.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just passing by." the woman moved back.

"(Y/n). Are you okay?"

Ririka stepped towards you but stopped when she saw who it was that bumped into you. The woman smirked at Ririka while the latter had a worried expression on her face.

"Miyo."

"Oh hello. I'm going now. See you later then. Say hi to Kirari for me." Miyo said and walked away.

Suddenly, you felt dizzy and fell down. You were sweating hard and your vision fails you. Ririka kneeled beside you. You can see her mouth opening and closing but you can't hear anything.

-----

"Yumeko. We know about (Y/n)." Terano said. They met up in one of the empty room in the academy.

"So?" Yumeko answered.

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing. My only goal is to be with her. I'll be taking her home after graduation and I'll marry her whether she likes it or not." Yumeko laughed.

"I don't believe you."

"I'm not asking you to believe me. If you're afraid that we were after the position of head of the family, then you have nothing to worry about. We have no intention of taking it. That family is too much of a burden to carry."

"Then tell me, who do you think will win this election?"

"Kirari Momobami no doubt."

"I see. Then I have no choice... I'm challenging you to a gamble."

"For what?" Yumeko asked.

"For (Y/n)'s custody."

"Why?"

"Because she won that position before. My plan is to make her head and then she would pass down the seat to me. That way, she doesn't have to hide because she wouldn't be a threat anymore. The elders would leave her alone and you could take her anywhere you like. Isn't that a win-win situation for both sides?" Terano explained

"If you think we're both profiting, why do we need to gamble?"

"Because I know you wouldn't just agree."

"You're right. That girl is everything to me. I would not trust her to any of you. But what makes you think I'll agree to a gamble that has no risk?"

Yumeko smiled. Her red eyes shining. Just thinking about gambling with the risk of losing you makes her blood boil. She started to sweat. She bit her nails and rubbed her thighs together.

"I'll gamble." Yumeko said. "If you would also sacrifice what you love most. And... you can take her if I lose. Do whatever you want. But.. Let me just tell you.. I'm confident I will win. Because I love her too much to lose."

-----

yumeko's votes last chap... ̄へ ̄

please love her... (/ω\)

or else I'll(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\

AHSHAJSHSKANKSABQOBA IDK

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

🙈🙉🙊

i don't know what to say anymore

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 378 17
โ†ณ pretty girl โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แดษชษดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แด€า“แด‡ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...
197K 12.3K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
282K 12.6K 25
โ€• you don't mind talking with me for a little while, do you? daichi sawamura x fem reader. -ห‹ห Plot Given from Moonietoonz หŽหŠ- Completed! March 18...
440K 18.5K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...