Jelsa One Shots

By lovetowrite12340

It's just a bunch of one shots of my favorite couple! *I don't own any pictures or characters I use in this b... More

I'm sorry
Could I?
You're HOW OLD?
Mr. Steal Your Girl
Maybe
Please
Die Hard
FaceTime
Madly in Love
Valentine's Day
Batting Lashes
Charades?
Puppy Love
Things I want to do with You
Ice Cream Monster
Please... Don't Go
Please... Don't Go- Part 2
Happy Birthday
Worry
Hard Day
I want a baby
Sisters
Trying
Wedding
Crush...
That One Faithful Day
Goodbye
Goodbye- Part 2
Ferris Wheel
Happy Halloween
Sisters- Part 2
Sisters- Part 3
Happy Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
Fool
Sweet Boy
Mother's Day
Happy Father's Day
Heartbreak
Heartbreak- Part 2
Pain
Kiss the Air
First Look
Trick
The Cookies
Nightmare
Mom
My Love

Gentleman

816 26 95
By lovetowrite12340

Third POV:

Jack and Elsa Frost have been married for six years. They dated two years before. Also, they have a handsome little boy. His name is Chris, somewhat named after his Uncle Kristoff. They named him after Kristoff because he saved Jack from a car accident. Kristoff was his doctor when Jack had severe head damage.

Jack and Elsa first met in high school. They were friends first but after high school was over they finally confessed to each other and started dating.

When they first started dating Jack was always a gentleman.

~Flashback~

"Jack, babe. You really don't have to hold my bags. I can do that my self," Elsa said.

They were at the mall and Elsa bought a few items she wanted from a few stores. It wasn't a lot of bags. Just four.

"No, I'm going to carry them for my beautiful woman because she deserves it," Jack said grinning at her.

Elsa giggled and quickly pecked his lips as they walked to the food court because they started to get hungry.

~End Of Flashback~

"Elsa! Are you and Chris ready yet?" Jack yelled from downstairs.

"Chris is ready! I just need to finish up on my makeup," she yelled back.

They weren't yelling because they were fighting. They were yelling just so they both could hear each other. Just to clarify.

Chris the little five year old, came walking down the stairs then got excited to see his daddy there.

"Daddy!" He exclaimed and went down the stairs quicker.

"Hey bud," Jack chuckled as Chris jumped the last two steps into Jack's arms. They embraced.

"How was school today?" Jack asked.

"Good daddy! I got a gold star," he said showing him his sticker.

"That's awesome Chris! Are you ready to go to Daddy's work party?" He asked him. Chris nodded his head.

He was wearing a mini tuxedo for children basically. A white button down shirt, black coat, dress black pants, black shoes, and a clip on light blue tie.

Jack was wearing the same thing except in his size but his tie was a different color. His tie is meant to match his wife's dress.

The work party they were going to was a Christmas party and it was very formal.

"I'm ready," Elsa said from the top of the stairs.

"Wow..." Jack said as she descended down the stairs. He felt like everything was in slow motion.

After all these years she still had that affect on him.

She was wearing a navy blue colored dress. The dress was a spaghetti strapped V neck with a slit on the left side that went up to her thigh. She had her hair down with her natural waves. She had on silver heels.

She left her two boys in awe at her. Her son was the first to break the silence.

"You look so beautiful mommy!" Chris said grinning at his mommy.

"Thank you baby," she said as she picked him up and kissed his forehead. Completely forgetting about her lipstick.

When she pulled away from him, she noticed the lipstick mark on his head.

"Oh no, Chris can you go wash your forehead. I got lipstick all over you," she said and Chris nodded then skipped off to the bathroom to wash his face. Elsa giggled watching him leave.

"You look gorgeous my love," Jack said when the coast was clear. Elsa smiled when she saw him looking at her in awe.

"Thank you babe. And you look quite dashing yourself," she said.

He was about to kiss her when she stopped him.

"What?" He pouted.

"I already got lipstick all over Chris, I rather not do that to you too," she said.

"I don't care. It would show the other women at the party that I'm taken," he said to her. Elsa chuckled a bit.

"Alright, fine I'll give you a kiss," she said and Jack stopped pouting then kissed her lips.

"Mommy, daddy stop. That's so gross," Chris said shielding his eyes from the sight of his parents.

They pulled away and saw Chris looking at them. They both laughed.

"Well let's get going now," Jack said. They all grabbed their coats then walked to their car.

Elsa got Chris into his car seat. And once he was all situated she was about to open her door when... Jack beat her to it. He opened the door for her.

"Jack! You really don't need to open the door for me," Elsa said.

"Yes, I do Els," he said and kissed her cheek then shut the door once she was in the car. It reminded her of old times when they first started dating.

~Flashback~

Jack and Elsa were going on their first date and they were going to the ice skating rink. Jack was picking her up at her house.

*ding dong*

Elsa got up from the sofa and walked to the door seeing Jack through the peephole made her grin.

"Hey," Elsa smiled.

"Hey," he smiled back.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!"

After locking the door they walked towards Jack's car. Jack unlocked the car doors and opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he said grinning at her.

Once they arrived at the skating rink, Jack parked his car and got out to grab the door for Elsa.

"Jack, you don't have to open and close the doors for me," Elsa said.

"Yes I do," he said grinning at her. She shook her head.

"Why?"

"Because a part of being a gentleman is being kind and opening a door for his girlfriend," he said shutting the door after she got out and grabbed her hand.

"Why do you always say that?" He asked.

"What?"

"That I don't have to open and close doors for you," he said.

"Oh... because it's weird and I'm not used to it," she said.

"Well, if you're going to be dating me then... it's time to start getting used to me opening and closing doors for you," he grinned and kissed her cheek.

Elsa was smiling as well.

~End Flashback~

He walked over to the drivers side and got into the car to then start it. Once the car was started Jack began driving. He held Elsa's hand as he drove like he always did.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Chris?"

"Why do you always open and close the doors for mommy?" He asked. Jack chuckled.

"Because it's the right thing to do. When you get older you will understand more but when you are in love with someone you want to do everything for them. Plus it's a part of being a gentleman. Actions speak louder than words. To me opening and closing doors for the woman I love shows how much I love and care for her," he said smiling. Elsa was smiling while listening as well.

She brought his hand to her lips to kiss place a gentle kiss on it.

"Oh, so when I get a girlfriend I should open and close doors for her?" Chris asked.

"Yes," Jack said.

"But that won't be for a long time," Elsa said.

"What?" Chris exclaimed.

"Well, I don't expect you to have a girlfriend any time soon. You are only five years old mister," Elsa said. Jack tried hard not to laugh out loud.

"Not fair," Chris said.

"It is fair. You're too young. And you're my baby. Don't grow up too soon or else you'll make mommy cry," Elsa said fake tearing up. 

"Oh no mommy don't cry. I don't want a girlfriend yet anyway," he said. Elsa looked back at him and smiled.

"Good. I feel better now," she said. Jack chuckled.

~Time Skip~

They were in this big ballroom. There were tables around for people to sit and eat. There was a dance floor for people to dance.

They had just walked in. All awed at the sight.

"Wow..." Chris said as he held his mothers hand.

"It's beautiful," Elsa commented.

"Yeah... dad really out did himself this year," Jack said. Elsa looked at him smiling lightly.

Jack and his dad's relationship has been rocky the past couple months. Jack's supposed to take over the company. He's just having a hard time with the becoming the CEO. Anyway, back to the story.

Elsa kissed his cheek. "Let's go find somewhere to sit," she said.

They walked towards a round table with three seats available. They sat down with some of Jack's colleagues and their families.

But before they sat down, Jack pulled Elsa's seat out for her then pushed it back in for her when she sat down. Once they were all sat down they also took off their coats for it was a lot warmer inside.

"Thank you," Elsa smiled as she poked up at him. He kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome," he said.

"Daddy, why did you do that?" Chris asked.

"Because I'm being courteous toward your mother. And it's how you should treat a lady, you should treat her worth respect and be polite always," Jack said as he sat beside Elsa. Chris was already sitting beside his mother.

"Oh..." Chris said and had a thoughtful look on his face.

"Alright, that's enough gentlemen lessons for today," Elsa said chuckling.

"You three are just too cute!" Someone at their table said.

Jack chuckled, "Thank you Rapunzel."

"It's no problem," she said.

"You must be Elsa and You must be Chris?" Rapunzel then asked.

"Yes ma'am," Elsa said smiling toward her.

"It's so nice to meet you finally. Jack has talked so much about you at our work," she smiled.

Elsa glanced at Jack then said, "It's nice to meet you too."

"This is my husband Eugene, he works with us as well. Our kids are somewhere around here. They seemed to have run off to play somewhere," Rapunzel said.

"It's nice to meet you too," Elsa smiled towards the couple.

"Mommy! Daddy!" They heard little voices running towards their table.

"Speaking of our children," Rapunzel chuckled.

"Mommy guess what?" Their son said.

"What?" She asked.

"Flynn and I made tons of new friends on the dance floor!" Summer their daughter said.

"Who's that? I haven't seen him before," Summer said while pointing towards Chris.

"Summer, don't point that's not nice," Rapunzel said then went on to introduce her kids to Chris and his parents.

"This is Jack, Elsa, and Chris," Rapunzel said gesturing at each person.

"These two are our children Summer and Flynn," Rapunzel also added.

"It's nice to meet you," Summer said smiling at them.

"It's nice to meet you too," Jack said smiling down at the two children. Elsa also smiled down at the two children then looked at Chris who was just staring.

"Chris, sweetie, say hello," she said.

Chris was staring at Summer thinking she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. He was only five years old but he thought she was perfect.

Chris began to blush as he said, "H-hi."

"Hi! You want to play with my brother and I on the dance floor?" The six year old asked him.

Chris looked to his mother as of asking if it's okay. Elsa giggled slightly.

"Go on. You can go play with them," she said. Chris grinned and kissed his mothers cheek before running off with the little Fitzherbert children.

"Did you see that?" Jack asked Elsa since they were alone at the table. Rapunzel and Eugene went to go speak with other coworkers.

"See what?" Elsa asked looking at him.

"Chris could not stop looking at her. He was staring. Like I did when I first met you," Jack said kissing her forehead.

"Yes, come to think of it I did see that," Elsa said.

"How do you feel about it?" He asked.

"Well... my baby boy is growing up and so fast too," she said fake tearing up.

Jack chuckled and hugged her. Elsa rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, stop being dramatic. I'm sure they will stay as just friends for a while. Maybe when they are older they will get together but not now," he laughed again.

"I don't want my baby boy to grow up though," she pouted crossing her arms and getting out of the hug.

"Well then, we better get busy making another boy and hopefully a girl too," Jack said smirking at her.

Elsa gasped then slapped his chest playfully. "Jackson! Don't joke about that!" She said.

"Who said I was joking?" He asked.

Elsa looked at him shocked.

"I think we are ready for another baby. Don't you?" He asked. Elsa blushed and nodded.

"When should we start working on that?" Jack whispered into her ear.

"Well, obviously not now," Elsa said loudly right as Rapunzel and Eugene came back.

"Obviously not now what?" Eugene asked.

"Oh... uh... um..." Elsa was at a loss for words.

"I asked Elsa when the food would be out and her bring her playful self when she's with me said obviously not now," Jack said chuckling and winking at Elsa. Elsa was also chuckling but nervously hoping they bought it.

Which they did.

"I was wondering the exact same thing too," Eugene said.

"Well, I'm sure you're going to get food soon," Rapunzel said cheerfully.

And just then the waiters just came out with the food on plates.

"Finally!" Jack exclaimed. Elsa giggled.

"I'll go get the kids," Rapunzel said.

After the kids came back to the table, they all started eating. They ate silently until they were done eating and a song that Elsa and Jack loved came on.

Jack got out of his seat and looked at Elsa with his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

Elsa smiled getting out of her seat and taking his hand, "Of course."

The song was My Girl from The Temptations. It was one of the songs they danced to at their wedding. All night there was Christmas swings playing with some other throw back songs and newer songs.

The couple walked to the dance floor as other couples were also dancing together.

Jack held Elsa's hand in hers as his other rested on her waist pulling her close. The arm that wasn't holding Jack's hand was resting on his shoulder. Her head was resting on his chest as they danced.

"Are you having a good time my love?" Jack asked.

"Yes, your friends are very nice. How come I haven't met them before?" She asked looking at him but stayed in his arms.

"Because I'm usually busy working and could never find a day. Plus when I have free time I rather spend it with my family. Not people I'll see everyday anyway," he said smiling down at her.

"Jack... you see us everyday..." she said playfully.

Then he pouted saying, "Don't ruin our moment."

She giggled lightly then kissed his cheek.

"Would you look at that?" Jack said.

"What?"

He spun her out to look at where he's looking.

She saw her baby boy asking Summer to dance with him. He offered her his hand. She saw how Summer took his hand and they went to the dance floor.

Jack spun her back in. He was greeted with a pouting wife.

"Are you Okay?" He asked chuckling.

"No my baby is growing up too fast!" She exclaimed.

"Relax. It's just a dance," Jack said.

"Yeah! But look at them. Chris looks so smitten," Elsa claimed.

"Ah! Young love. Let's make another one," Jack smirked.

"Really? We are sitting here talking about our baby growing up and all you're thinking is making another one?" She asked and he was silent because he knew she had a follow up sentence. He watched as she smirked at him and pecked his lips.

"He is getting older. I'm sure he'd want a sibling... we aren't doing it now. Maybe later tonight," Elsa said smirking back at him.

Jack was shocked at her answer and had a little blush on his cheeks. He just kept his smirk on ignoring his blush.

"You are wonderful," he said. She chuckled.

"I know!"

~Time skip~

The party was about four hours long. They were currently in their last hour. Jack had been speaking with all of his coworkers and his parents. Elsa mainly spoke with Rapunzel since they both stayed at the table in case their children needed anything.

It wasn't until Elsa needed to use the restroom that she finally got a break. After using the restroom she walked to the balcony that was there.

She just needed a break from all those people. It was quite stuffy in there. She rested her arms on the ledge looking out at the sky. The moon and the stars were out and it was a beautiful sight to see. She completely forgot her jacket too. She thought about going back inside but didn't want to take her sight off the sky before her.

"I thought I'd find you out here," she heard from behind her.

She looked behind her and saw her husband walking towards her.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey," he said and kissed her cheek.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"The sky is just so beautiful tonight... and it got stuffy inside," she said.

"Of course it did," he chuckled. "But it really is beautiful out here," he said looking at her.

Then he realized she wasn't wearing a jacket.

"And you're not wearing a jacket because why?" He asked.

"Oh... I originally went to use the restroom and came across the balcony and I couldn't keep my eyes off this place," she said smiling up at the sky.

Jack kissed her cheek then took off his blazer from his tux.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I don't want you to be cold," he said.

"You know the cold never bothered me anyway," she said smiling at him.

Jack rolled his eyes and placed his blazer on her shoulders.

"I know, I know. You claim that all the time then the next day you are sick as a dog. So please just wear the blazer," he said. He was teasing her but he was right.

"But then you'll be cold," she said. Jack shook his head.

"I care more about you and your comfort," he said.

"I love you so much! You always put my needs before yours but seriously let me do that in return so we can be equal," she said smiling at her doofus.

Jack shook his head, "Nah... you already do so much for me and that's all I need in return," He pecked her lips again. They were both smiling at one another.

Little did they know there was a little five year old watching the two. He was a gentleman in training some might say.

After seeing his parents gazing at each other happily. He came to one conclusion, his parents would always be so happy and in love with each other. Sure, he's seen them argue but that never lasted long.

"Mommy! Daddy!" He called as he ran to them.

The parents tore their gazes away from each other and saw their son running towards them.

When he got close enough Jack picked him up.

"What are you doing little man?" Jack asked.

"I was looking for you guys then I saw you guys here," he said.

"Well, you found us. Now what?" Elsa asked smiling at her baby. In her eyes he will always be her babies.

"I'm tired. Can we go home?" He asked resting his head on his dads shoulder.

"Are you ready to go home?" Jack asked Elsa.

She nodded, "Let's go get our stuff say bye then let's go," she said.

After saying goodbye and grabbing their things they were on the road again.

Chris had already crashed in the back seat. Jack was driving and Elsa was just looking outside the window.

"You think I'm doing a good job?" Jack asked.

"Good job on what?" She asked and looked at him.

"Raising a little boy. Teaching him the right things so far. I just don't want him to end up like a criminal," Jack said sighing. Elsa grabbed his free hand.

"You are doing an absolutely wonderful job teaching him. The future is unknown, but all we can do is teach him all the good things and the bad things in the world. And just hope for the best," Elsa said and brought his hand to her lips to kiss.

"How do you always know what to say?" Jack asked.

"I have no idea," Elsa chuckled.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she said.

~Time skip~

Years later...

Chris has grown up to be a very polite gentleman. He treats everyone with so much respect.

His wife fell in love with him because he was always so kind and very helpful with their math homework in high school. High school sweethearts.

He was so grateful for his wife and soon to be child. He had his father and mother to thank for raising him to be such a perfect gentleman.

(3527)
Monday, August 3, 2020

A/n: Yay! Another update! Sorry it took so long! I've been super busy lately. I've been working on this one shot for about three days. I've had to stop then continue then stop again. It was an ongoing loop. I hope you guys liked it. Let me know if you guys want to see something different. I'm still working on a few other options I was given. I'm just a little stumped so I usually work on something else until I get more ideas.
Anyway don't forget to:
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment

Thanks!

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 441 12
Just a bunch of Jelsa One-Shots, hope you enjoy it. THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BACK WHEN I WAS A LOT YOUNGER, SO BE PREPARED FOR SOME CHEESY WRITING AND...
1.2K 59 11
This is a rewrite of a book I wrote three years ago. The description is over there, but don't rely on it to much, because I've changed a fair amount...
10.6K 274 9
A chronological(ish) collection of one-shots detailing the lives of two lonely souls who discover friendship and eventually love from each other.
27.7K 770 24
Basically this is a lot of jelsa one-shots that I would make into a story but nah because the story would be to short. (C)