WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION

By pari_hazza

This story is about 5 best friends who kidnap the famous boyband one direction. U need to read the story to f... More

WE KIDNAPPED ONE DIRECTION
OUR BOY BAND
the phone call
OUTING WITH BOYS!!!
PLANNING AND PLOTTING
TEENAGE CONFESSIONS
HARRY AND PARIDHI
ZAYN AND PERRIE
LOUIS AND ELEANOR
LIAM SOPHIA & NIALL STACY
THE SWIMMING POOL
LAST DAY
A SMALL DEDICATION. NOT A CHAPTER
BACK TO AMSTERDAM
BITTER TRUTH
LETS HAVE FUN NOW?
A WEEK MORE
SURPRISE
OUR FIRST ALBUM- "LOVE DRUNK"
THE PARTY
A DAY OFF
SHATTERED
THE UNSPOKEN SPOKEN WORDS
THE LETTER
SORRY SORRY SORRY
HEARTBREAKING INTERVIEW
THE TOUR BUS
LOVE HATE
THE LAST OF EVERYTHING
MOVING ON AND LETTING GO
NEW LOVE
CONVERSATIONS
THE NIGHT AT NANDOS
SURPRISE FOR PARI BY ***
TOO AUSTRALIA
GETTING PIECES BACK TOGETHER
IT's ALL LOVEY-DOVEY
VAS HAPPENIN???
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR "WE KIDNAPPED 1D"

SURPRISE SURPRISE

64 1 0
By pari_hazza

#CHAPTER 30- SURPRISE SURPRISE

*Pari’s point of view*

“go change your clothes. I have already picked a dress for you!” Ian said and pushed me into the washroom.

I quickly had a nice hot bath…. Wrapping a towel, I came out to see a floral print blue dress on bed. Beside laid a small vanity box of makeup. There were 6 inch heels on the floor. There was a small heart shaped neck piece, earrings and a diamond bracelet on bed.

I wore everything that was on bed. I did not blow dry my hair. I let them as it was after the wash. I quickly did a ligt makeup. I was watching myself in the mirror when Ian came in the room!

*Harry’s point of view*

I saw Ian bending down on his knees and proposing my x- girlfriend. I couldn’t see that one thing happening! I knew we all decided to move on and I have to be with Taylor but… Why the hell is it affecting me? I pulled Taylor towards me and kissed her.

“why a sudden kiss?” she asked confused!

“can’t I kiss my girlfriend in the middle of the carnival…?” I asked in a soft voice…

She smiled and we started roaming around the carnival.

I need to do something special for Taylor. She is my girlfriend and has every right to be felt special!

*time skip*

“lets go home Harry… everyone left. We are the only ones in the closed carnival!” Taylor complained!

“just wait for 30 minuites… I have a surprise for you!”

“ohkay…” she said and we sat on the bench!

I was planning on kissing her on top of Ferris wheel.

There was pin drop silence in the carnival… everyone had left!

A few minutes of talking I heard  a few giggles and talking! I guess I heard Pari’s voice!

“ummm Taylor I will come back in few minutes!” I said and walked away from her. I didn’t bother to even listen her reply… I walked towards the sound… I led to me the path of Ferris wheel. What I saw surprised me. I saw Pari and Ian back in carnival. Their dresses were different… they walked upto Ferris wheel. Pari was looking soooo cute… that I wanted to kiss her right then! But I cannot. I am with Taylor. I kept reminding that to myself. Ian untied her blindfold. She was sooo excited.

-flashback-

“why did we come back harry?”she asked me, as we were now standing in front of the amusement park which was closed.

“trust me, you will like it!”I said her and untied her blindfold.

I pick her up in bridal stylei made her  sit on something hard and cold. “this is amazing Haz!” she said me.

After a few seconds, ferris wheel came to an hault! We were on top from where we could actually see London!

“You know  whats amazing?” before she I could answer me Ikissed her. she kissed me back. It was a nice kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss. The ferris wheel came down. We got out and went to our house!

-end of flashback-

After remembering that memory, tears started rolling my eyes! I saw them kissing on top of the Ferris wheel.

I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see Taylor standing behind me.

“you were taking forever to come back so I thought of- wait are you crying?” she asked and pulled me into a hug!

I couldn’t answer her…

“what happened Harry?” she asked!

“I decided to kiss you on top of ferris wheel but I guess someone else already planned for someone else.” I lied

“its ohkay Hazza… lets go.” And we left!

*Ian’s point of view*

I didn’t bother to knock at the door! And I went in. there she was gazing herself in the mirror. “wwwoooowww… you look stunning…” I said grinning like a 5 year old kid who got a present from santa!

“thankyou.” She said and smiled.

I picked her in bridal style and we walked towards the car. She got in it. I blindfold her and we left!

A few minutes later we entered back in the carnival! I had planned to kiss her on top of the Ferris wheel. I undid her blind fold!

“why are we back in the carnival?” she asked!

“you will come to knw very soon!” I said.

She then shared a past experience of her and that gay singer Harry.(a/n- I love harry styles. No offence to him.) I was furious. But I some how managed to control my anger. We were giggling and talking when I felt someone watching us. I turned around to see Harry staring at us! Bingo… I got him. I picked Pari in Bridal style and walked slowly towards Ferris wheel. We got in a cabin and when the wheel was at it’s heights we kissed… it was the best kiss of my life… I loved Pari. And will always love her.

*Pari’s point of view*

I have been kissed by two boys on top of Ferris wheel. The sparks that I felt while kissing Ian was not as amazing when I kissed Harry! Me and Ian are under duvet. We came back from carnival and Ian had made me hot chocolate along with oreos and maggi noodles.

“I love you a lot Pari!” Ian said.

“I love you too… now lets sleep. We have a shoot to attend tomorrow!” and we drifted to sleep!

*Sophia’s point of view*

I got a text from Pari saying that she was staying at Ian’s house. I knew something was cooking between them. I wanted a hazelnut coffee. I took my coat and was about to head out when Perrie said “where do you think you are going without us?”

I turned around to see Stacy, Perrie, Eleanor standing and smirking.

“hi girls… umm.. I was going to starbucks to get a coffee.” I said

“ohkay… lets go together then!”Stacy said and we all left!

“by the way, where is pari?” El asked

“she is staying at Ian’s house” I said looking through my phone. I was scrolling page on twitter. Seeing the hate I got from fans saying I didn’t deserve to be in 5 SEASONS. Paynettes were cursing me for using Liam. But I ignored the hate and posted heading towards Starbucks with 5 SEASONS. I locked my phone and sliped it in my pocket.  I got into passenger seat. Perrie was driving. Stacy and El sat back.

“Turn the radio on.” Stacy said the song Pari sang solo in our new album ‘THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS’ was playing.

“I love this song that Pari sang.”  El said and we started humming the song. The next song that came next was I loved at one point of time in my life. I was about to change the station when Stacy said me to let the song play! I sighed and removed my hand.

“we are not with them that doesn’t mean we don’t like their song guys! ”  Stacy said. She was right! We sang songs on the radio. Perrie pulled over in the Starbucks Parking! We went in and we ordered our food. After grabbing our food we saw that there was only two tables that were left empty. We took one of the tables. We all ordered hazelnut coffee and colourfull muffins with chocolate fantasy pastries and sizzling hot brownie.

We all were having our food while talking about our upcoming shows and tasks we have to do when we saw 4 guys taking the table beside us!

“OMG!! One Direction” Stacy said with her eyes getting wide second by second.

I turned left to see the familiar faces. My jaw dropped!

*Niall’s point of view*

“I am hungry… when is Harry coming back from his date” I sighed!

“lets go starbucks!” Zayn said. And we all headed to Starbucks!

I was sitting in the passenger seat and Liam was driving! Louis and Zayn were sitting behind! I turned the radio on. The song that was playing was one of the songs from 5 SEASONS. Pari had sang this song solo ‘THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS’ was playing.

“Pari is quite a good singer”  Liam said humming the song!

“I agree… Remember the day we heard her singing in the kitchen” Zayn said and I chuckled remembering that flashback! Then a our song ‘Story of my life’ started playing. I missed Stacy now cuz she loved this song of ours. I sighed and switched off the radio! After a few minuites of talking with lads, Liam pulled the car in the parking! I got out to see Perrie’s car.

“ummm… guys I guess I saw Perrie’s car?” I told while walking!

Everyone were busy looking at their cell phones. I sighed and concentrated on the food I was going to order. We grabbed our order and searching for a place to sit. There was only one table empty.

“lets sit there” Zayn said pointing to the empty table.

As we sat I heard a familiar voice.

“OMG.. One Direction” me and Lads turned our faces to left, only to see 5 SEASONS glaring at us!

“hey girls ” Louis said! The girls ignored us. But I kept looking at Stacy! She was having her food! I did not pay attention to what lads were saying. I was more keen to listen to them.

“we need pari to take a break from shooting TVD. We have a tour ahead!” Sophia said

“yeah! But will the give her leave?”Perrie asked

“she made sure while signing the contract that her she could take leave for her singing tours and they cannot object it!” Sophia said.

“m soooo happy for her that she is with Ian now. I hope he takes good care of her unlike Harry!” Stacy said.

“Lets go…” El said. They all finished their food and left.

A few minutes later even we left!

We drove home and we all dispersed to our room and I drifted to sleep with a big grin on my face cuz I at least got to see Stacy after a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1K 38
Shortly after the popular boy band One Direction begin there 18 month break the boys start hearing from Niall less and less. They quickly start to wo...
9.2K 229 28
WHat happens when five friends get stranded on an island with one direction? Lust, betrayal, and pasts arise, but the question still remains. Will th...
2K 37 25
Once upon a time there where 2 best friends who lived in a small town. A girl and a boy. They are playing at the park, but suddenly lately the girl h...
1.6K 36 13
One direction got kidnapped by a person who plays horrible games with them. Will they survive? Will they still remain friends? FINISHED!!!!!!!! (We'r...