The alphas clueless mate

By tracey_brown

you know that girl who has the perfect life with friends and a loving family? You know the popular blonde wit... More

The alphas clueless mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4 Rayne p.o.v.
Chapter 5 (Still Rayne)
chapter 6
Chapter 7 Jace's p.o.v.
Chapter 8 Rayne's p.o.v.
is this a joke?
im so stupid
mistake
try and fail to escape Rayne's p.o.v.
trust
Maybe
just amazing Jace's p.o.v.
Kyle
Happy? Jace's p.o.v.
The truth
My boyfriend is a werewolf...
i have mate
possible family
part of the pack...and mating? what?
how did i get so lucky?
My happy ending

Fuck

6.4K 261 0
By tracey_brown

I sat crossed legged on the floor. I didn't want to be to close to them. And I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Please, at least talk to me." They've all been pleading with me for an hour. Apparently they never give up on anything.

"Damn. Fine on one condition." I said.

"What? Anything." Jace agreed.

"I want to have my own room, not stay in yours." His smile dropped from his face.

"No." He said.

I got up."fine fuck you then." I slowly started to walk away.

"Wait...fine"he says lowly. I smiled before I turned back around. I sat back down on the floor. Now I can find a way to escape. For fucks sake stay away from the woods. I had to remind myself.

I don't want to escape only to be eatten. My stomach growled and they all laughed at me. Well fuck you guys too.

Kaycee jumped up and grabbed my hand pulling me with her to the kitchen. "What do you want?" She asked.

I ignored her and made a sandwhich. I don't trust shit she makes. I can't trust anyone.

"Please Rayne talk to me"?

"What the hell do you expect me to say? You were suppose to be my friend..."

"I am your friend."

"You helped him kidnap me!" I half whispered and half yelled. "You fucked me over." I grabbed my food and went back to my room, I mean prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 207 19
Zoe Ryker is the name and boy did I get myself into a heap of trouble. It just started as a walk in a near by wooded area. No big deal right? Weelll...
1.1K 7 41
Sophie was an orphan, and Jace was an alpha. The only thing the pair had in common is that they were searching for a mate - but the moon goddess woul...
632K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
80.7K 2.2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...