e.x.o. the mafia - book I [ot...

Par universaja

• completed • Mafia world is a place you never knew really existed. Yes, you've read it thousand times in sto... Plus

prolouge.
first
second
third
fourth
fifth
sixth
seventh
eighth
ninth
tenth
eleventh
twelfth
thirteenth
fourteenth
fifteenth
sixteenth
seventeenth
eighteenth
nineteenth
twentieth
twenty first
twenty second
twenty third
twenty fourth
twenty fifth
twenty sixth
twenty seventh
twenty eight
twenty ninth
thirtieth
thirty first
thirty second
thirty third
thirty fourth
thirty fifth
thirty sixth
thirty seventh
thirty eighth
thirty ninth
fortieth
forty first
forty second
forty third
forty fourth
forty fifth
forty sixth
forty seventh
forty eighth
forty ninth
fiftieth
fifty first
fifty second
fifty third
fifty fourth
fifty fifth
fifty sixth
fifty seventh
fifty eighth
sixtieth
sixty first
sixty second
sixty third
sixty fourth
sixty fifth
sixty sixth
sixty seventh
sixty eighth
sixty ninth
seventieth
seventy first
seventy second
seventy third
seventy fourth
seventy fifth
special chapter #3
special chapter #2
special chapter #1
sequel.
kris wu situation.

fifty ninth

1K 50 32
Par universaja

a/n first before anything (lol):
i can't thank you all individually but y'all names be appearing in my notifs and makes me smile after the tough day. im so thankful for the votes and especially for the comments when you guys be making a meme about this story, im grinning like an idiot.

and you guys seem to like Suho's scene the most. i mean who wouldn't! after his solo, we're all freaking whipped for the leader who's jokes are.. not.. bAd.

i also have to say something at the end of 60th chapter. thanks for staying tuned! love y'all.

without further ado, this is chapter 59th. (can't believe I've reached more than 8th chapters like my draftsㅠㅠ and its all because of you guys.)

chapter fifty nine.

"I'm fine, Xiumin." You giggled but the mentioned guy didn't seem to care. He kept rummaging thru the plastic bag where the boys had brought.

After the long night, the sun has finally and rose and you're feeling better compared last night.

The twelve guys decided to stay at your room and at this moment, Xiumin's being over reacting trying to give you what you wanted to eat.

"What do you want to eat? Apples, Banan-- wait, here's what Kyungsoo cooked for you. What else do you want to eat?" He asked worriedly.

You giggled and pointed at the apple before taking a bite. "You?"

Wait what?

Xiumin stopped on his tracks and so did you. A sly smirk grew on his face and he intentionally showed his muscles by holding on the railings of your bed tightly. "Me?" Despite his manly features, his voice sounded like someone doing aegyo.

"I m-mean how about y-you, what do you want to eat?" You quickly cleared.

Xiumin chuckled and caressed your head. "You?" He leaned closer to kiss your forehead and whisper to you, "And I literally mean it."

"Okay, enough with the flirting." Suho appeared behind Xiumin. Your brows raised and scoffed internally.

Says the one who kissed the shit out of me just to make me stop crying. You thought.

Suho walked closer on your direction and suddenly passed you a high class phone. "The contacts of the people in the building are already saved." Suho passed you the black phone and as soon as you opened, the lockscreen revealed EXO's logo. You gave him a questioning look but he just chuckled. "You're EXO's property after all."

"I'm not--"

"Shhh." Suho hushed you and proceeded on giving his members some foods. Xiumin left to ask some food as well. "Just tell me if you need help about then phone. We never know! It's been a while since you've used it. You're too used that you don't have phone so everything will turn different now."

"I'm not an old lady." You defended.

"I was just suggesting! Because you might be like me." Suho smiled.

"An old lady?" Baekhyun teased.

Suho shook his head. "I was too used that you're here, so everything will be different if you disappear."

The room was filled with some disgusted noises from the members and a giggle from you.

You scrolled through the contacts and confirmed that everyone in EXO's building's contacts were saved. Even Eunwoo is included. You then checked the gallery to change your wallpaper even if its default but your forehead wrinkled to see there are already pictures in the camera roll.

You cautiously opened the photos and was taken aback to see the twelve guy's individual selfies.

Let's start with Sehun who's picture was the very last meaning he's the first person who took picture in your phone. He was holding a bubble tea while posing the peace sign he always do. As usual, he's aesthetically pleasing since his clothes matched the background behind him.

Next was Chen. The camera was too close to him but dude, he still looks great with the reassuring smil he always have.

You then scrolled to see Chanyeol who's wearing a black sweater and a cap, showing his wealthy teeth.

Just after him was Kai who's not even smiling in the camera, attempting to make a fierce look but instead showed an annoyed expression. You can tell it's because of Chanyeol and Baekhyun because they were photobombing behind him.

You swiped to see Kris doing some kind of sign you can't identify but he be looking hella fine adding up his purple coat.

Next one was Baekhyun. He actually didn't took a picture alone but showed how he was attempting to bite D.O.'s shoulder beside him. You bet that he didn't got to do this.

The other one was D.O. who's just smiling cutely at the camera. And that's just all. He's wearing a simple white shirt but he pull it off in a really cool way.

Luhan was the next one wearing a deer cap with a cute smile. You thought that he's manly but he's more like a cutie.

Lay can be the cutest and most innocent among them (cross out the memory of him kissing you that intimate back then) but his selfie on this one is just him simply not smiling but he's still looking hot. You smiled like an idiot and before they could even notice, you quicky swiped the next picture.

The next one is Tao who's blowing his cheeks while widening his eyes. Its cute to see him like this. You wouldn't even imagine how mad he looked like when he scolded the workers.

Suho finally came who's slightly frowning his brow to make him appear more handsome. Sometimes, you just imagined how the hell he can maintain his clear skin for so long and his natural lips. Ahh.. wait. Let's not talk about the lips.

The last one was Xiumin who's wearing an eyeglass that fits him well and its good to see that you have a photo of him smiling. Everytime you see him really serious, you just remembered how scary he is on your first encounter with him.

While you were busy scrolling and the other guys are minding their own business, Luhan suddenly yelled, breaking the busy tension in the room. "Aish! She messaged me again!" Luhan showed his phone to his members. You didn't dare to look up, not actually caring. "Do you all remember Shin Dae Ahn?"

"Shin Dae Ahn?" Chanyeol's eyes widen.

Suddenly, they all run towards Luhan and crowded to see his phone. Your brows slowly raised but pretended to not care, wondering who's that woman who just got everyone's attention. Even D.O. who normally won't mind about what's happening.

"I already dumped her but she keeps texting me back." Luhan pouted.

Baekhyun scoffed and reached out to take a closer look. "It's because you keep replying."
You faked a smile, pretending to type in your phone, slightly irritated.

"Can't blame Luhan. Think I'd do the same." Kai chuckled.

You couldn't take it anymore and cleared your throat, suddenly wanting to delete their individual selfies and throwing your phone at their direction. The guys awkwardly kept a comfortable distance after realizing you're actually there.

"Shin.. Dae.. Ahn?" You asked, succeeding on removing the jealousy tone.

Luhan forced a cute smile. "Well, back then, before you came, I'm a playboy so.. yup. I got to meet this Dae Ahn and yeah.."

"So she's still in contact with you?" You forced a cute smile as well.

"Yes--" Luhan was elbowed in his ribs by Sehun making him growl soundlessly.

"He meant No." Suho nervously grinned.

"You're all lying again." You whispered to yourself. "It's okay. You guys can continue chatting with her. I'll contact Jaepil instead."

Chen attempted to stand up. "Y/N--"

"No! No no! It's okay! Really." You grinned and pretended to text Jaepil. The room was filled with silence. You slowly look up to see what the guys are up to and your jaw dropped seeing them still crowded into Luhan's phone, whispering so you can't hear.

Wow.. Right infront of your salad.

You smirked and clicked your tounge in complete irritation. If you're not just sick, you'll either walk out of the room or snatch Luhan's phone and reply to that Dae Ahn instead.

You then pretended that someone is calling by playing the ringtone sounds, catching the guy's attention. You act as if you didn't notice them staring into your soul and instead pretended that you just answeref that make-up call.

"Uhh.. Hello?" You cleared your throat. Luhan shut his phone and suddenly turned serious, crossing his arms. The other's expression either turned serious or confused. "Yes, Eunwoo?"

Chanyeol coughed himself, not leaving his eyes off you. You internally smirked thinking, Yes bitch. Cough until you're satisfied. I don't care if your veins pop.

"Oh.. Yup, I'm okay. Thanks for asking." You pretended to play with your nails. Kris' jaw dropped, seeing you act cute. "Thank you for saving me that night--"

The one member who finally snapped is..

Luhan.

He threw his phone on his couch and stomped his feet at you. He held your wrist and bumped it in the wall, causing you to let go of your phone, dropping it luckily in the bed or Suho will have to pay for another phone. He leaned closer that both of your noses almost brushed with each other. Luhan looked at you with fire in his eyes.

"That was just a joke." You pouted.

"It doesn't matter if it was a joke! The fact that you'll act like that if Eunwoo called makes me angry." He growled.

You removed your pout and threw his hands off you. "Atleast that isn't true! Unlike you who's replying to Dae Ahn right infront of me and also the guys' attention are averted towards her!"

"Wait.." Luhan backed away. "Are you jealous?"

"What the fuck do you call this?!" You yelled. Luhan and the others remained staring at you in awe. "Ugh, get out."

"Y/N--" You cut off Sehun's upcoming excuse.

"Get out! Or I'll throw you a fucking bread knife and it doesn't matter if its sharp or not! Get out!" You yelled repeatedly. This made the other guys rushed outside. Lay attempted to calm you down but you immediately gripped on the apple you were biting earlier, ready to throw it at him. "Not even you, Zhang Yixing!" And with that, he hurriedly followed his members and closed the door. Your face turned red as you try to calm yourself. "Stay outside after you're done replying to Dae Ahn! Oh! Shall I call her Dae Ahn-unni?! Maybe I should!" You sarcastically yelled.

You can hear Kai yelling from the other side of the door. "Luhan already removed her in his contacts!"

You no longer respond and instead threw yourself into the blanket while scrolling through your phone for games.

Meanwhile, the guys started grinning quietly hoping you won't hear. They just couldn't help but to do so.

"She's cute. I think I'll want to make her jealous often." Sehun smirked sheepishly.

"Yes, but she's scary." Lay gritted his teeth earning some giggles to his members.

D.O. smirked and looked at your closed door. "I'm turned on."

Suho's eyes widen. "Kyungsoo what-"

"I'm not lying."

Suho internally facepalmed. Not expecting to D.O. to actually say it.

There was a long silence between them until Kai broke it. "Let's go say sorry to her."

"Yeah, if you wish a bread knife sticking on your stomach then go ahead." Tao shook his head.

"But a bread knife isn't sharp and won't cut you instantly." Kai pouted.

"That's what makes it scarier." Tao rolled his eyes.

.

.

.

After some few hours of cooling off, you decided to call Xiumin and only rung once when the door flew open.

That's it, they've been waiting for you since then.

Only him and Chen was entering the place.

"Do you need anything? The boys already got to buy some lunch for us." Chen asked trying to be calm as possible.

You bit your lip and just nodded at them. "I'll wait for them."

The guys arrived and everything was just normal, until they all have to leave except for Chanyeol since you need someone to watch over you.

"We'll be back before dinner." D.O. informed, getting close to kiss your forehead. "Be a good girl and follow Chanyeol, okay?" You nodded intently. "If he does something stupid, we're one call away--"

"Yah!" Chanyeol complained.

D.O. grinned before standing up, preparing to leave too. As soon as the door closed, Chanyeol quietly hid the bread knife since he's having flashbacks about what happened earlier.

You cleared your throat making him drop it, making a clanking sound. Your brows raised and looked at him who remained frozen in his spot. "What's with the knife?"

"N-Nothing! Uhh.." Chanyeol nervously chuckled, scratching his head. He's internally cursing how he can't use his skill being a mafia member towards you. "Is there anything you need?"

"Come here." You mumbled. Chanyeol broke into cold sweat. You don't get why he's acting weird. You may not be aware but the boys are still distracted everytime they'll remember your horrible reaction towards Dae Ahn. You awkwardly bit your lip. "Why aren't you getting.. close?"

"Oh r-right." At this point, the tables have completely turned. Chanyeol's being freaked out by you. He stand firm and reminded himself that he's not a mafia member for nothing. He quietly walked towards you and forced a smile. "What is it?"

You didn't answer and instead pulled his hand, catching him off guard. Chanyeol was too surprise to even move. You remained staring at him and when he didn't do anything, you rolled your eyes and instead pulled him into a hug.

"You fool, you should be the one doing this to me." You scowled.

Chanyeol came back into his senses and realized how you were softly resting your head at his broad chest and how soft your arms wrapped around him.

His tense disappeared in a snap. Chanyeol relieved a smile and hugged you back. He held your head to hug you even tighter and close his eyes to feel the warmth.

"Do you need this? I'm sorry if I'm too late to give you this." Chanyeol mumbled, nuzzling your head in his neck.

"Chanyeol-ah." You called which he replied with a hum. "I'm scared."

"What are you scared for?" He pulled away and cupped your cheeks. "You have me. You have us. You have the whole NCT. You have Eunwoo."

"But all of you are against my father. And I'm still not sure if I have to choose between the both of you." You frowned, letting your emotions take over you since you felt reassured into Chanyeol's big palms. "I'm scared."

Chanyeol pulled you into a tight hug while he rest his chin above your head. "Everything wil be okay." He patted your back and smiled reassuringly. "Just promise me one thing."

"What?"

"That if you have to choose who will you save, you have to save yourself." He mumbled.

You felt your heartbeat stopped. "Y-You're making me scared."

"Promise me that!" He pulled out his pinky finger. You slowly looked at it with a frown on your face. Chanyeol grinned to see your scared expression, finding it adorable. "Just promise me. Nothing bad will happen."

"No. Promises itself is a bad thing because promises are meant to be broken." You rolled your eyes.

Chanyeol chuckled to see your expression. "What's with that line?"

"That's the reality." You sighed as heavy as you can and pulled out your pinky finger, wrapping it on his. "Promise. Are you happy now?"

"Yup. But its just half! In order for my happiness to be full.." A mischievous smirk slowly crept into Chanyeol. He suddenly leaned closer making you scoot back. His eyes shifted from you eyes and back at your lips. He remained staring at it, trying to convey the message while he began to pout his lips.

You rolled your eyes and palmed his pouty lips before pushing him away. "Maybe you can ask Dae Ahn eonnie for the half, right?"

Chanyeol's jaw dropped, watching you throw your head aggressively at the pillow and cover yourself in blanket. He bit his bottom lip and tried pulling the blanket only to receive a slap on the back of his hand. He pouted at you while doing some aegyo sounds.

You groaned, even more irritated. "Don't act cute, it will not work."

Chanyeol remained staring at you, hoping you'll remove the blanket off but when you didn't, he stared at you in disappointment. "Psh."

"Psh!" You hissed back.

In defeat, Chanyeol stood up and drank a glass of water. "Did I act like that when she's with Eunwoo or Taeyong? I didn't." He whispered to himself, completely thinking how life is unfair.

"Are you mumbling words?"

"No! Definitely not! I'm just drinking water!" Chanyeol forced a grin and when he didn't receive any answer, he turned back into scowling.

Time went fast. After the dinner, you decided to get out for some few minutes. The breeze welcomed you while Kris and Baekhyun decided to walk with you. You felt a lot better when you noticed the purple bruises even becoming more faint.

They're kind of a nice tandem since they are just quiet behind you and let you do things. You couldn't even imagine if Baekhyun is with Chen or Chanyeol instead. It would be rather stressful.

After about thirty minutes, Lay called for the three of you to get back at the private room, luckily not back at your hospital room because you'll be more sick to see it and lay down again and again like a corpse.

Everyone was waiting for Eunwoo and everyone is busy scrolling through their phones except for Baekhyun who's battery's drained and for Kris who's rather busy on trying to braid your hair.

You were seating just between his thighs while Baekhyun sat beside you. Kris frustratingly dropped the braid and shut his eyes. "How do girls do this?"

You grinned and so does Baekhyun who's watching. "You need to divide my hair into three."

"I did." Kris glared, as if he can beat the ass of the strands of your hair. You were just about to continue when Kris gave up already and suddenly pulled you in a backhug. "This is a lot better."

Your cheeks turned red as he nuzzled his head on you shoulders. Baekhyun coughed extremely while his veins showed.

"Baekhyun, there's medicine for cough." You suggested.

Baekhyun faked a grin while trying to keep his attention away from Kris. "No it's okay. How about medicine to some people who's awfully sweet?"

Kris slowly look up with a deadly glare but Baekhyun glared back. You awkwardly shifted your gaze from the both of them and held both of their shoulders. "Okay, let's not fight."

"Did I say a word when you're this sweet to Y/N when she's sick back then?" Kris ignored your words.

Baekhyun scoffed. "No, but you wanted to. We're the same. The difference is that I choose to speak up."

Well, did you just say earlier that Kris and Baekhyun is a nice tandem?

Seems like everything has flaws.

"Okay, lets stop fighting here." You grinned nervously and stood up. Just like an angel, Eunwoo finally appeared making you clap your hands. "Okay! Eunwoo's here--"

Eunwoo was heaving a sigh. Everybody looked at him in confusion. He bit his lip while trying to catch his breath.

"We need another bait to enter the place." Eunwoo stated.

Your eyes widen. Even if you already knew about what's happening, it will never not surprise you.

"MJ said they are at risk." Eunwoo panted. "I can enter Mr. Yoon's place."

"But--"

"But dad already knows you're a traitor!" You yelled, finishing Suho's statement first. Everyone looked at you in disbelief. "No one can be a bait. He's aware that you're all against him so each one of you is at risk!"

"Sometimes, we need to risk in order succeed." Sehun mumbled lowly making you look at him.

There was a complete silence. You breathed heavily and shut your eyes. "I'll do it."

"No!" They almost sounded in sync.

"I'll do it! He's my father after all!" You claimed. Kai stood up and flipped you around, facing him.

"Y/N, you still not understand."

"I do." You balled your fist.

"Y/N-ah, he can harm you again." Kai tried explaining but none of it changed your mind. "We're all here to protect you."

"It doesn't matter. He always attempt to harm me and he can always fail. But he can't kill me. I'm his daughter." You glared angrily. "If he's not yet aware, then I'll let him remember how monsterous he had turned."

You imagined meeting your father. It breaks your heart but you're aware you can do something about this.

It doesn't matter if I get harmed or not. He'll live in hell if he kills his own daughter anyway. I just wanted to do something.. You thought. Screw it. I'm no longer a watcher here.

.     .     .     .     .

a/n

have a good day! don't be sad! you've done well.

ot9 exo is feeding us well. hang on for ot12.yeah.. im still hoping. *cue Promise*

y'all im sorry for not mistake in Suho's description. im the most guilty to his description. *prepares to have lectures from Junmyeon jk  ㅋㅋㅋ

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

420 19 17
MAFIA LOVERS ∆ 마피아 애호가 ∆ Book 1 ∆✔️ (Completed) " A S I N G L E L I E D I S C O V E R E D I S E N O U G H T O C R E A T E D O U B T...
6.2K 97 32
Hello! This is my very first story here on wattpad so expect lots and lots of cliche scenes and errors. Please bare with me and have fun reading 💗 H...
7.2K 326 40
"So are you guys aliens or super heroes?" "Amm... both I guess?" "Well, we are just ordinary half korean and half western girls" ☆☆☆☆☆☆ In which a SM...
913 107 30
It's My First FF Please No Hate...! It's all my imagination... Characters, roles, scenes, everything is my creation. The Mafia King Kim Taehyung Fall...