Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho 😈 SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 13
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 18

17.6K 620 533
By nerocissist101

"Did (Y/n) really do that? But... The uniform she was wearing, it was the same as the President's. What if Vice President wore that then exchanged uniforms with (Y/n)? Was it just my imagination? I don't know if I should say something again." Sayaka sighed. "Wait. What if she slept at the president's house and used her spare uniform? That's not possible right? No way, no way. They can't!"

Sayaka's been talking to herself while walking to Kirari's office. She reached for the doorknob but the door suddenly opened. You and Sayaka locked eyes. Her eyes widened, cheeks reddened, and out of reflex, she covered her mouth. You cocked your eyebrow at her.

"What's up with you? It's not like I'm just gonna up and kiss you, you know." you said. "I don't just kiss anybody."

Sayaka wanted to slap you but she stepped back and composed herself.

"Ehem. Please step out. I need to see the President."

"Alright, alright." You stepped aside and walked away.

Sayaka clenched her fists. She bit her lip. She can't take it anymore. She had to say something at least.

"How... how can you still see the President like this!?"

You stopped in your tracks.

"How can you face her after doing that! You know the President likes you but you still did... those things.. with Saotome."

You looked back at her. "What things?"

"You know what I mean! The President knew. She saw you.. so why... why does she still care about you? Then you and the vice president too. And we..... You keep on torturing her. You are the worst!"

"Sayaka, stop that." Kirari went out. She touched Sayaka's shoulder. "Let's go inside. We have a lot of work to do."

Sayaka went inside. Kirari looked at you and smiled.

"I'm sorry Kirari." you said.

"Don't be. I had it coming. I deserve it." then she followed Sayaka and closed the door.

"No, you don't. Sayaka's right. I'm the worst."

-----

"Sayaka. You don't know anything about (Y/n) so refrain from talking to her like that again." Kirari scolded.

"Ughhh. Yes. Forgive me."

"What is it you need to tell me?"

"President. I.... last time, it was the same uniform as yours right? The one (Y/n) was wearing when we took her from the vice president's office. Did you not notice it? It's been bugging me. What does that mean?"

"It means nothing, Sayaka. Don't dwell too much into it."

"But..."

"Sayaka."

One look and Sayaka was silenced. The eyes she saw before her were warning her.

"I understand."

No. I don't. I don't understand anything. I don't understand any of you. What goes on in each of your minds?

-----

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I lost control of the car. I'll take care of your child. I swear. I'm really sorry." A woman with long black hair sat on the bed. She wore a hospital gown and her hair was tied in a messy ponytail.

Yumeko entered the room. She sat on a chair next to the bed.

"How are you?" she asked.

The woman didn't look at her but she stopped talking.

"Look. I got more paper for you."

Yumeko poured the cash from her bag in front of the woman which the latter grabbed immediately. She started folding origamis using the money.

"I found (Y/n). I'm going to take care of her again. You don't have to feel guilty."

The woman didn't answer.

"It was not your fault. That time was an accident." Yumeko said. "Everything else is caused by that family. So you shouldn't be feeling this guilt. You only tried to make up for your mistake by adopting her. Your intentions were good. It's just that... we're part of a twisted family."

Yumeko stood up and hugged her sister.

"I'll watch over her for you. So please. Come back to your senses."

-----

"Nitobe. Here's your camera." Sayaka tossed the camera to the boy.

"Hey! Careful with that." He stumbled while catching the item. "Whoo. Safe."

The boy fidgeted on his camera to check his treasures.

"I deleted all of it."

"Noooooo. My precious!!"

"Nitobe-san. What do you do if you want to find out the truth?"

"The truth?" Kyuu looked at her.

"Forget it. Why am I even asking you. All you are is trouble."

"Wait." Kyuu grabbed Sayaka's hand before she could leave.

Their eyes met. Sayaka blushed and looked away.

"What... what is it?"

"I know I've been causing you a lot of trouble. If you need help, I'll always be here. You just have to tell me. That way I can get back on all the trouble I've given you." He smiled at Sayaka and walked away.

Sayaka clutched her chest and her breathing became hard.

"What... is this?"

-----

"What are you thinking about now Pres?" Runa asked.

"Sayaka."

"Oh? She finally made her way into your heart?

Kirari laughed.

"No. I'm just thinking that Sayaka's eyes are very good. She noticed those little details in such a situation. I mean, where did she even find the time to look around and see simple stuff like that in such a quick time? Ah. But I knew someone with better eyesight, or was it just her gut feeling?"

"I don't get what you're saying. You're being talkative again. Are you in a good mood?"

"Ah nevermind me. I just remembered something. Anyway, it was just a little mistake. Ririka is not a morning person. She must have been sleepy and confused." Kirari was more like talking to herself than with Runa. "She's not being careful."

"What? Did she think she was you again?"

"Maybe. Bad habits die hard, I guess."

------

"Aaaargh. Why am I getting so sensitive with every little thing?" Sayaka was walking very fast. She doesn't even know where she was going.

"Oi. Sayaka."

"Nononono. This isn't because of that is it? Is it because I watched that clip? Was I.. turned on? No waaaaay. Is it because we.... noooo." She kept walking and didn't hear anything.

You jogged next to her.

"I just want to say sorry, and maybe ask for a little help from you. You know, to make it up to you and Kirari."

"That (Y/n). That stupid (Y/n). This is all her fault." Sayaka whispered to herself.

"What did I do this time?." You stepped in front of her.

She bumped into you. You leaned in to catch her attention, your faces only inches from each other.

"Are you sick perhaps?" you touched her forehead.

"No. I can't deal with you twice in a day."

Sayaka's blood rushed up making her face appear red. She felt her brain overheat. Smoke came out of her head and she fainted.

"Hey! Sayaka!" You grabbed her on the waist before she fell to the floor. "Sayaka! What the hell!?"

-----

Lelzzzzz.. short circuited sayaka on the house...

eotteoke??!?!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 18.5K 21
for one to be loved so simply. ✦ eijiro kirishima x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'distraction' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ...
38K 581 27
Suna rintaro x reader Started: June 8, 2022 Finished: March 6, 2023 #7 suna - June 17,2022 #8 rintaro - September 9,2022 #19 sunarin- January 12,2023
347K 7.1K 52
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED⚠️ Kakegurui girls as your girlfriends (≧▽≦) Female x Female Yes I made another book cause I'm addicted t...
11.9K 378 17
↳ pretty girl ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀғᴇ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...