Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C5; Psycho Vibes

4.1K 164 68
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

One Month Later...

"Mmm..."

I smiled down at Giorgi as he slept against my abdomen while we laid on the couch in his den, and then turned my attention back onto my phone as I scrolled through an online jewelry store. Just a couple of days ago, I'd asked him about his birthday and he said it was in three months, so I wanted to get him a ring since I'd learned through Lola that he liked them.

There was a beautiful black one that I knew Giorgi would love; it was a "black fire opal ring" that cost somewhere around $295. It was perfect. The only problem with the ring, though, was my not knowing Giorgi's size. So, I ordered three different ring sizes, and then another two pretty silver rings that I thought he'd like.

"Oh, God," Giorgi suddenly groaned as he buried his face into my stomach.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"You're so hot," he chuckled as he dug his arms into the couch underneath my back before wrapping them around me. "I thought I was dreaming about you, but to my lucky, lucky surprise you're actually here."

"You're silly," I chuckled as I set my phone down on the coffee table. "We've been living together for months—almost half a year, right?"

"Think so. I don't really know for sure, though. I lose track of time whenever I'm with you."

I smiled widely and kissed Giorgi's forehead. "You're perfect, you know," I whispered before pressing my lips against the bridge of his nose.

"Cameron Omartian~," he moaned, making my cheeks warm up. "You are perfect. Your heart, your face, your body, your...your everything..."

I shook my head and stared into the muscular man's eyes. "That's all you, Giorgi......? What's your last name? All this time we've spent together, and I don't even know your last name. Or have you told me and I forgot? I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't apologize," the large man laughed. "I don't think I've ever told you; my last name is Anastas."

"Giorgi Anastas...? That's a Greek name, isn't it?" I questioned.

"It is indeed. How'd you know?"

"I'm a nerd," I giggled.

"A sexy nerd."

"Sexy~?"

"Yeah! Look at you. Your hair, your eyes, your skin—"

"My skin is covered in cuts," I scoffed.

"Cuts and scars that show you went through a hard time for a while, but survived. Don't put yourself down, Cameron. You're beautiful," the muscular man said sternly.

I pouted at him and kissed his lips. "Thank you, Giorgi."

"You're absolutely welcome," he responded softly while caressing my jaw. "By the way, Dr. Pew sent out an email early this morning."

"What about?"

"She cancelled class. Got sick."

"Really?! She never gets sick," I mumbled.

"I know. I'm kind of worried for her," Giorgi said softly.

"Yeah, I hope she's alright..."

"Me too... But at least we have a free Monday to go shopping~! We need groceries, toilet paper, and kitchen stuff."

"What kitchen stuff," I chuckled.

The tall, muscular man shrugged and kissed my lips. "Just a few things. Spatulas, containers, trash bags, all that fun stuff...!What were you doing while I was asleep? You didn't turn the TV on?"

"Mm-mm. I didn't want to wake you up."

Giorgi mumbled something incoherent against my chest as he moved himself to get off the couch and stand up. "You're just so damn nice to me. I can never return the kindness quick enough; you've always got some super nice thing to say. Makes me feel bad."

"What," I laughed as he pulled me up off the couch.

"You and you're sweet personality and cute face... Who gave you the right to be so damn perfect?"

I giggled and got on my toes before pressing a kiss against the taller man's lips. "Who gave you the right?"

Giorgi and I flirted with each other for a few minutes before we made way into his bathroom and showered together, and as soon as we were dressed, we headed towards the nearest grocery store.

Upon arriving, I grabbed a shopping cart, and Giorgi sandwiched me between himself and the cart.

"What do you want to get first? Kitchen stuff or groceries?"

"Kitchen stuff," I answered as I stood on the lower metal bar of the shopping buggy, coercing Giorgi to push me around.

"We need more lube, by the way," he whispered against my neck. "Don't let me forget."

"We need more? But we just got some last week," I mumbled.

"And we've been using it all week," the muscular man chuckled. "Been going at it like rabbits~," he growled against my ear, making my face warm up.

"Shush~! We're in public," I mewled, knowing that my whining would make Giorgi hard.

"Cameron?!" A female voice suddenly sounded from the the left of me and Giorgi. I turned my head and frowned when I saw a familiar-looking girl with big breasts, shoulderlength dark brown hair, and brown eyes. "Oh, my God! How are you?! I heard about the incident with Coo—"

Giorgi immediately clapped his hands over my ears and I pressed my palms against his big hands as he growled something to the girl. When he finished seething, he removed his hands from my ears and wrapped them around me in a firm hug from behind; one of his palms were pressed against my ribs and the other held my shoulder.

"Well..." the girl started, eyeing Giorgi warily. "I heard about what happened and I've been worried for you. I mean, the guy kidnapped you and hid you from us," she said, pointing at herself and Giorgi.

"Oh, so...you and Giorgi are friends," I inquired.

"No," the taller, muscular man scoffed. "And he didn't hide Cameron from 'us.' He was hiding Cameron from me. You're just an anonymous spectator."

I frowned at the girl as she seemed to pout at Giorgi's harsh tone. "Wait, so you guys are not friends? ...Then where have I seen you before?" I asked.

She giggled and waved her hand in a playful way, as if she were telling me that some joke was funny but it kind of hurt her feelings.

I stared at her with an utterly confused expression, and Giorgi rested his chin atop my head as we and girl stood in front of each other silently.

"Cameron, do you really not remember me?" She asked, sounding hurt.

I shook my head and apologized. "I, I really can't piece together why your face is familiar."

"I'm Tammy," she chuckled. "Remember? We first met in the parking lot."

"Parking lot... Tammy... Was Giorgi— Giorgi, were you with me?" I questioned.

"Nah. I don't think so," my roommate mumbled.

"C'mon, Cam, remember. I asked you for number—"

"OH!" I gasped, making Giorgi laugh. "You... You slammed your hand down on my car. You almost dented it... You asked me for my number and when I told you that I didn't feel comfortable giving my number to strangers you said we weren't strangers anymore because you told me your name..."

"What," Giorgi murmured, pulling me into his chest a bit. "Why didn't you tell me about any of this?"

"Well, I never saw her again so," I trailed off as I shrugged before turning my attention back into the brunette. "Um, I'm sorry, Sammy—"

"Tammy," she corrected.

"Tammy, sorry. But, um...I don't...I still don't feel comfortable giving you my number," I said as politely as I could.

"Oh, that's fine. Whenever you're ready, I'll be happy to have it," she laughed. I forced a smile at her as a heavy sense of unease settled on my shoulders, but Giorgi immediately annihilated my uncomfortable nerves by rubbing over my torso and kissing my cheek. "Let's take off. She's giving me some hardcore psycho vibes," he mumbled into my ear. I nodded and turned my head to muzzle against his jaw and he led me away from the brunette. "Bye, Cameron! See you around~," she beamed as Giorgi and I walked a few aisles down the store and turned into the kitchen appliances one.

"She's not in our class," I thought aloud. "What are the consequences of her and our class having the same day off? On a Monday, too?"

Giorgi shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know. We'd have to figure out what class she's in."

"Hmm..."

"Don't worry about her. She's weird and shit but I'll keep her away from you. I promise," the muscular man behind me said confidently.

"What if she tries to hurt you? You said she has psycho vibes," I mentioned.

"I'll hurt her back. Self defense, babe," Giorgi scoffed before kissing my cheek, patting my behind, and then grabbing a set of cooking utensils.

"I'd hurt her if she tried to hurt you," I said sincerely.

The tall, Greek man smiled at me and ran his fingers through my hair. "You're precious, Cam," he chuckled.

I giggled when he pressed his face into my cheek, and eventually we stopped flirting and continued to shop for everything we needed.

Upon checking out and heading to the parking lot, I caught Tammy staring at Giorgi and me from her own car, and I quickly pulled my roommate into my chest, and stood on my toes to kiss his lips.

He—being completely oblivious to Tammy's gaze on us—merely grabbed my behind and turned out lingering smooch into a short make out session. "Mm! Giorgi, wait," I whispered as he pressed me against his Range Rover. "Tammy's watching," I told him.

"I know," he huffed as he grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted me up against his car. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he sucked on my bottom lip roughly for a moment before moving down to my neck. "Is she still watching," he inquired. I glanced over towards the brunette just in time to see her driving out of the parking lot. "She just left," I told my roommate.

He carefully set me down and pressed one more kiss to my lips before we loaded the groceries into his vehicle.

"You know, Cam," Giorgi started as we sat down and put our seatbelts on. "You have some psycho vibes yourself."

For some reason I blushed and felt a tad guilty—as if I really were a psychopath. I mean, I couldn't have been. "Wh-why do you say that?"

"I dunno. You just give me adorable psycho vibes. Like, you would actually hurt Tammy if she hurt me."

"I don't think that makes me psycho. It just means I care a lot about you," I said softly as he drove out of the parking lot.

Girogi glanced at me and rubbed my thigh before interlacing his fingers with my own. "I'm not trying to be rude... I-I think you're adorable and...I think that if you were a little crazy I'd still be happily attracted to you. You know? ...I'm sorry if I made you upset," he apologized, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb.

I silently lifted his hand to my face and rested my cheek against it. "Promise?"

"Huh?"

"If I were a crazy you'd still be happily attracted to me; you promise?" I asked, brushing my bottom lip over his knuckles.

He blushed and stuttered as he nodded while I ran the both my lips against his knuckles now, and he made small moans as I laid butterfly kisses over his hand. "I-I promise," he whispered, making me smile widely.

"Good..." I mumbled. Because if that Sammy-Tammy chick ever tries to disrupt our peace, I will stop her. You, Giorgi, are my safe place, and I will do everything in my power to protect you.

Homicide included.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
1.1K 46 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
105K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...