She Will Be Mine (2nd in Reje...

By Hadyn7Author

***WARNING...Very mature content*** June is willing to do anything to make sure her mate Zayn stays with her... More

His Part-Time Mate
Why Let It Happen?
Crosses
Spice
The More, The Merrier
Three Is a Company
Clue
Mind Games
Animals
Cat & Mouse
Twice Insecure
Confrontations
Sparks
Secrets
Unveil
Revelations
Two Sexy Pigs
Huff & Puff
Uncover
The Sacred Duel
Down Three-way
Breaking Point
Arrival
Family
Festivals
Ready
Disco Disaster!

Insecure

110 7 3
By Hadyn7Author

UNEDITED

-----------------

Jackson wakes up settled. There is a voice in his hand that sounds familiar but he can't place where.

He rubs his eyes to get the sleepiness out of it and asks who it is.

"It's Zayn dummy. Meet me outside. We need to talk." He says the last words with a serious tone.

Once his eyes fully open and his brain starts to wake up he begins to panic, not for his life but for June. If Jackson ever found out about them she would receive the harsher punishment as his mate.

He looks down at a sleeping June and sighs content almost forgetting his worries. She was absolutely perfect. He marveled at their different skin tones and ran his hands down her smooth face. She had such a relaxed face that held no worries as she slept. Her oval face was perfectly carved with sharp cheekbones and adorned natural long lashes. Kissing her cheek soft as not to wake her, he got out of bed dreading his meet with his alpha Zayn who was also supposed to be his friend. This situation was definitely tricky, but he was glad to find someone after his mate died. She will always have a place in his heart but now June held the other piece.

Deciding it was best to take a shower as to not arouse more suspicion I put on my clothes and opened the door leaving. Taking one in my room was less problematic since everything I needed was there.

Once I got into my room I grabbed my clothes and went to take a quick shower. I didn't want Zayn to wait knowing is impatience.

Once I was done I put on my shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Grabbing my wallet and phone I shut my door and walked throw the long hall with doors lining them till I reached the stairs to go downstairs. I walked down for once cursing the way the stairs led straight to the front door. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and saw Zayn sitting at one at a bench. With every step I took to him I thought of as many explanations I could come up with for this shit fest that Zayn created by not accepting June from the start. His decision was the best thing to happen to me.

As I got close I tapped him on the shoulder as he seemed deep in thought. "Hey man." I greeted him.

He shook his head. Must have been in a conversation with his wolf. "Yeah, hey." He turned to me and as I sat down.

"What's up? You okay?" I asked him dreading the answer.

"I could ask you the same thing." He looked at me dead in the eyes with a squint.

I scratched my head. "Nothing man. Just living life." And making love to his mate but he didn't need to know that.

"I feel like we haven't hung out in forever, what happened to us?" He asked putting his hands on the table.

I sighed. "I don't know man."

"I mean I know we haven't spoken for a while because I've been trying to get my feel of the ladies till my ready for June, but I feel like somethings going on and I can't put my finger on it."

I felt my body turn cold as I jumped to the worst conclusions.

"Nothing's going on from my point of view. Is something bothering you?" I asked trying to deflect his attention from me.

"I don't know man. I feel like the plan I had from the beginning isn't going so well. Can I tell you a secret?" He asked looking down.

I looked at him worried. "What? You're freaking me out man." He didn't need to know the real reason. I loved my mate with all my life while she was still alive and couldn't understand why he took his for granted.

He looked back and forth into my eyes to see if he could trust me and must have come to a decision as he gave a nod. "I think Junes fucking around on me." He said it so quick I almost missed it.

I felt like I just received a punch as the air was sucked out of me. 'Oh shit.'

I told you this would al blow up in you face. My wolf stated.

'Yes but I didn't think it would be so soon!' I told him trying to catch my breath.

I like June, but this situation is too strange. He said as he disappeared into my subconscious.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

He rubbed his jaw. "I found a button in her room and that can only happen from something ripping or falling off. I think its someone in our pack since I haven't held any meetings in a while."

I rubbed my temple. "That can be from anything. Have you actually caught her in the act?"

He sighed exasperated. "No but that evidence enough!" He said heated.

"Calm down man." I said trying tone down the situation.

He looked at me with a hard glare. "Don't tell me what to do. I may be your friend but I'm your fucking alpha first!" He growled his chest rising up and down.

I put my hands up. "I hear you man, sorry."

I didn't want him to wolf out and attack me or anyone. He slowly started to calm down.

"My bad." He started laughing unnaturally.

I looked at him sideways my eyes squinted. "It's cool. We're cool."

He gave me a pat on my shoulder making me jock forward. "Yes we are." He affirmed.

He sat back looking thoughtful. "The reason I asked you to come here is really because I want to go out tonight and I want you there as my main man."

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously with my eyes squinted.

"It's a surprise!" He chuckled. "It's a surprise." He gave my back a pat before he got up leaving.

He looked back smirking. "Get ready and don't think to tell anyone else but dress more." He paused looking at my outfit. "Well better than what you have on."

"Okay." I said looking confused as he walked away.

I got up and walked back inside, not sure what I've gotten myself into.

-------------

June wakes up surprised about Jackson not being there. She rubs her face tiredly and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. After she gets done she picks out short leggings and a long t-shirt. As she's putting her clothes on she's surprised at the door opening.

"June! I got a surprise for you!" I looked at Suzanna with a soft glare to let her know I hated surprises.

"No." I said not in the mood.

She looked flabbergasted. "You can't say no! Matter of fact that's the rule for tonight." She crossed her arms.

June sighed not up for a debate. "Fine what are we doing?" She said as she walked back to her bed to take a sit.

"With that attitude I'm not sure I should tell you." Suzanna huffed.

June sighed exasperated. "Sorry." She said through her teeth. "How about this." All of a sudden she jumped in up and down on the bed and she threw her arms up waving them back and forth. "Yay what is it?"

Suzanna looked at her not buying it but figured that was probably the best she'll get out of her. "We're going out!"

Junes shoulders slumped down. "Do we really have to go Suzanna?"

"Yes!" exclaimed an excited Suzanna. "And call me Suzy." She shrugged knowing it was a mouthful to pronounce her name.

"Fine Suzy." June ruled her eyes playfully. "But seriously, do we?"

"Yes and no backing out." Suzy could tell when a no was coming. "You need some fun after this and I'm not taking no for an answer.

June sighed. "Fine. When are we going?"

Suzy clapped her hands happily. "As soon as possible so lets get ready! Come on." She grabbed Junes hand to drag her to her room. Once they got there June looked around surprised.

"Yes I know it's completely different from what you thought I probably thought. I'm not a skanky mate stealer with a pink room. Matter of fact I'm not a mate stealer."

June looked at her pointedly. "But you slept with my mate."

"Yes but with you." She paused. "Okay and one other time without you. No worries though I don't want him, I'm just having fun!"

June gasped but she was surprisingly not that hurt.

"Good to know." She chuckled rolling her eyes. "Alright let's get ready before I change my mind."

"Yes!" Suzy screamed excitedly.

They put on music and Suzy reached under her bed pulling out some liquor. "Now you're talking!" I clapped my hands. It was five o'clock somewhere. We got ready and she said we were going day drinking then end up at the club.

--------------

Jackson finished getting ready and went down stairs where he saw a four of his friends. He had on a short sleeved white shirt with sweatpants as they waited for Zayn. He gave them all man hugs. "So you guys know where we're going?"

"Yeah man but Zayn told us not to tell you. Alphas orders." One of the guys said laughing with a pat to my shoulder.

'Well damn.'

We didn't have to wait long till he came downstairs smelling like he just finished having fun. He was seriously a horndog on legs.

"Everyone's here! Good lets go party boys!" He said giving all of us man hugs and coaxing us out the door. We got into one car and put on some hits to bump to. Eventually we got to our destination and packed the car. I groaned as I got out the car.

The neon sign couldn't be escaped as it shined with big letters. "Really the strip club? You know this isn't my scene."

He came over my side and gave me a pat pushing me forward. "That's why I didn't tell you." He whispered smirking.

I continued to groan as we approached the door and got our ID's checked. As we walked in the rest of the guys whistled shoving each other.

"Peter go get us some drinks I have a section reserved for us. Meet us around the corner where we have our own private spot. We found the spot and sat down. We saw a waitress wearing a skimpy outfit walk by and Zayn spanked her ass whispering something in her ear. She looked at him up and down with interest.

"Sure babe." She said with a wink leaving.

Here we go.

--------------------------------

Honestly had a lot more to write on this, but I'm not feeling we'll so I'll do the part two tomorrow unless I still feel shitty.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN??

ALL I CAN SAY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME JUNE AND SUZY TIME TO MAKE THEIR BOND STRONGER (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.6K 19
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
26.6K 936 27
Valentina thought that by being accepted into a new pack she would get the protection she wished for, but after agreeing to live with the handsome al...
397K 8.4K 48
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...