Tough SL (A Minho Fanfict)

Por DinkyPotato

Reyna popped fresh out of the box with a knife, and a deep hatred for spiders. How was she supposed to know t... Más

HAVE I TRIGGERED YOUR ASTHMA YET?
Send Her In
The Bonfire
The Love Hate Thing
Shuck Off Emotions
Damnit Gally You're Blind (EDITED)
Minho to the Rescue! (EDITED)
The Struggles of the only Fanboy (Edited)
Time of the Month (Edited)
I Changed the Cover
Pray for Chuck (Edited)
Glader Games part 1/3 You and Me (Edited)
Glader Games part 2/3 (Edited)
No Games Today (Edited)
Sorry!
Fixing Minho
Minho you fail
Chuck's Stages of Fandom
Poor Gally
She's Here
Not an Illusion
Gally's Mission Impossible pt.1
Murphy's Crack
We're Fucked
If All Else Fails, SHUCK IT
Remember those Walls They Built? Well Dumbass they're tumbling Down!
HERE'S THE EPILOGUE THEN I'M DONE
Thanks For Reading!
Wedding of Reynho pt 1/2
Wedding of Reynho pt 2/2
Wattys... LET THE CHUCKELUTION BEGIN!

Woah... Jeff's a Badass

16.4K 512 722
Por DinkyPotato

~Minho

Last night was pretty cool. I made up with Reyna, Chuck got beat up with cardboard, Gally cried, Alby was so drunk he started strip dancing in girl underwear and threw his fruit-thetic boobs at Jeff's face, I found Newt making out with Thomas behind a tree (Even though he said he was supposedly straight...), and let's just say Reyna and I did something behind a tree too...

*wink, wink* I can still picture them giant water balloons... We dropped on Newt and Thomas. Pfft, you dirty minded children!

"Minho you get your prizes today!" Alby patted my back. "As promised you get one day off of work, 1 week of Frypan's bacon, and a Reynahhhh!" Alby made jazz hands around Reyna.

"He doesn't own me Alby. I own him. He is MY cute sassy man-bitch, not the other way around." She took a piece of my prize bacon.

"Okay... Well, you still get the day off work and bacon." Alby started to slowly reached for my plate. Reyna quickly swatted his hand away like it was a fly.

"My man. My bacon. Not yours, now shoo." She poked him.

"Alright..." he sighed. I-er more like we, continued to eat my bacon until very one sat down.

"So... I'm your man, eh?" I nudged Reyna with my elbow.

"Yup. Give me half your bacon, and it'll stay that way." She winked.

"What?! You don't love me?..." I took the plate from her, and raised it over my head.

"Hey! Give it-... Fine. Yes, I love you."

~Reyna

"I don't believe you." He turned away with the bacon. I started to kiss his cheek over and over again, until he place the plate down on the table. I held two orange slices, and pressed them up against his lips. While he was busy making out with my hand, I continued to eat his prize bacon. Savory prize bacon...

"You taste good Minho." No, this bacon tastes better!

"HEY! YOU'RE EATING ALL THE BACON!"

"No shit Sherlock." I put another strip of bacon in my mouth. Minho took the plate from me, and shoved the remaining 7 pieces in his mouth. His cheeks were filled, some ends of bacon were poking out of his mouth, and it just looked weird because he was trying to smirk with a full mouth... Ew.

"HELP! HELP! HELP!" Clint came running in. "Runners... help... go in... Ben looks like crap... kidnapped... Clint... I ... Needed to... Take a... Need aaa-shit..." Then Clint passed out.

"What'd he say?" Alby stood up.

"Ben kidnapped Jeff, dragged him into the maze, and Clint has to take a shit." Chuck bluntly answered.

"WHAT?! Is this true Clint?" Alby shook his shoulders. A really bad smell suddenly filled the room. Ewww....... He klunked we his pants.

"Uh... Runners suit up and get out of here. Sorry Minho but you too." Newt started throwing water bottles and sandwich bags at the runners.

"Reyna, you and I go too. Who knows how bad his condition is right now." Alby tossed me a pack like Minho's.

"What about Clint?" I asked.

"Would you rather go look for Jeff in the maze, or clean up Clint's klunk and bring him back to consciousness?" Alby tossed me a water bottle.

"I'll go get some extra medical supplies..."
__________________________

~Minho

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked the runners. We've been searching for 30 minutes and still no Jeff or Ben. They all shook their heads in response.

"Where's Reyna?" Alby chimed in.

"She told me she was going to run with you..." One of my runners looked at Alby.

"She left me to run with Minho..." Alby looked back to me. Panic started to rise in my chest. Reyna was alone in the maze... Probably scared... Oblivious of her surroundings... crying in a corner... a greiver stalking her... OH SHUCK.

"EVERYONE LOOK FOR REYNA. WHO CARES IF WE LOSE JEFF. SHE'S A MED-JACK TOO, JUST MUCH MORE IMPORTANT! NOW GO!" I barked at everyone.

~Reyna

"I'm gonna go run with Minho, okay Alby?"

"Yeah, go ahead." He nodded. I started to run faster, to catch up with my Malicious Mantard... Hehe, mantard.

"Hey M- Jeff?" I stopped dead in my tracks, and turn the corridor on my right. I saw two shadows fighting in front of me. I looked farther into the corridor and saw Ben on top of Jeff. They were both dirty, bloody, and bruised.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME WHEN I GOT STUNG?! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME HUH?" Ben spat in Jeff's face. I wanted to intervene but, I just couldn't move my feet.

"WHY DIDN'T Y-"

"ENOUGH." Jeff slid his wrist out of Ben's grip, and whacked him in the head with a his left shoe that was conveniently in reach. He stood up, and kneed Ben in the head, knocking him out cold. Ben's body was limp on the ground, and blood started to rush out of his nose, and mouth...

"Sorry, I just wanted to do that to you since the day you cut me in line and took the last fruit tart." He brushed himself off.

Woah... Jeff's a baaadaaass... I murmured to myself

"Jeff?"

"Hm?... Oh. Hey Rey, can you lead me out of here?" Jeff smiled brightly. Awe, how can I say no to that smile?

"Sure! Wait, let's go tell the others I found you first." He just nodded, and we jogged to the meeting place Minho assigned.

20 minutes later...

"They're here already." I nudged Jeff.

"Let's surprise them." He smirked.

"Alright. Jump out on three. 1... 2-"

"EVERYONE LOOK FOR REYNA. WHO CARES IF WE LOSE JEFF. SHE'S A MED-JACK TOO, JUST MUCH MORE IMPORTANT! NOW GO!" Minho barked at everyone.

"On second thought, let them keep looking. Wanna go grab some food and wait at the entrance?" Jeff crossed his arms. Oh Minho... If only you didn't say that.

"Mmm... Okay." We jogged our way back to the glade, Minho oblivious to the fact that we were already safe and sound, and on our way to Frypan's kitchen.
__________________________

~Alby

When Minho said we lost Reyna, I turned and started looking, only to find both Jeff and Reyna walking back.

"Hey!" I ran up to them. "Minho's looking for you."

"I know." She smirked.

"We heard what he said, and decided to let him keep looking." Jeff matched her smirk.

"What happened to Jeff?"

"Let's just say, he's now an forever will be, known as the Glade's badass." Reyna snorted.

"Rey, I don't like those kind of words." Jeff glared at her.

"He's a bad-butt." I corrected Reyna.

"Uhh... Alright?..." She stared at us. We just chatted the whole way back, occasionally hearing Minho's calls for Reyna. That poor boy...
___________________________

~Minho

I have been looking for five shu-FUCKING hours. Five! We were on our way back now, and I still didn't find Reyna. Alby also went missing, and I'm way passed worried. Reyna and Alby are the two most important people in my life.

It used to be Reyna and Newt, but he kicked my knee, which still hurts... That British bitch.

"Maybe I could look for five more minutes..." I mumbled.

"Minho, the doors close in 10 minutes, we have to start sprinting to the doors." One of my runners pulled at my wrists.

"Fine." We sprinted to the doors, without Reyna or Alby.... Oh yeah, and Jeff. I wonder what happened to him... The last runner got out, just as the gates started to close.

"Sorry you didn't find him Minho..." Newt stood next to me.

"I lost much more than him, Newt." I sighed.

"What?" He looked at me. I walked up to the closing gates and cupped my hands around my mouth.

"REEEYNAHHHHHH!" I called as the doors close shut.

~Chuck

Woah... Talk about melodramatic man over there...

Melo... Mel-o... Hm. Melon... Mel-o-Melon...
Melo-Melon. Melo-Melon-Melon-Melo... Melon-Melo-Melon-Melo... Melon.

Damn now melon sounds weird when I say it.

You know what?

I'm gonna go eat a melon.

~Melodramatic Man

My eyes feel weird... I blinked, and something wet slid down my face. Shuck, not now... No crying while people are around Minho, no.

"Minho?" A voice called from behind me.

"Go away. I want to be alone." I sniffed.

"Why? Aw Minho, what's wrong?" Someone walked in front of me to give me a hug. Never knew the guys could be this comforting.

"I-I l-lost Reyna in the m-m-maze..." I cried into the guy's shoulder.

"Sh-sh.... What are you talking about?" I wiped my eyes and looked down at who was comforting me.... It was

Chuck. Short, plump, and curly haired, standing right there.

"I lost her and Alby in the maze." I sniffed.

"What about Jeff?" Chuck raised his eyebrow.

"I don't give a shit about Jeff." I wiped my nose. "I only care about Reyna."

"That's the reason you never found her." Another voice said behind me. I turn around and see Jeff munching on an apple. "I heard what you said about Reyna being more important than me, so I knocked her out, and threw her body over the cliff." He shrugged his shoulders.

That fucktard.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU YA STUPID SLINTHEAD!" I ran straight for Jeff, and knocked him to the ground.

~Jeff

Reyna quickly swooped in front me, with a smirk plastered on her face.

Just like we planned.

~Minho

My eyes were still a bit watery but I don't care. I can still beat the crap out of this guy with both my eyes close! I put Jeff's hands over his head and got ready to punch him hard on the jaw.

He killed her. He killed her. He killed her, and now, I'm gonna kill him.

"Minho! What did I ever do to deserve this kind of beating?" Reyna's voice came from under me. Reyna! I moved my arm in mid-swing, and it punched the soft long grass.

"Are you the real female Reyna?" I wiped my eyes, and looked under me.

"In the un-bruised flesh!" She beamed up at me.

Awww......

"WHAT THE HELL SHANK? I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU FOR FIVE SHUCKING HOURS." I shook her shoulders.

"Well then..." She frowned. "Jeff's fine by the way, no thanks to you." She pointed at Jeff behind me

"And Alby?"

"He saw us walking back, and went with us." She shrugged.

"You gotta be kidding me." I lay my forehead on her... Ehh... on her... things...

"I saw you crying." She whispered into my ear, and petted my hair.

"I wasn't crying... My eyes were just sweating because I was running around the maze all day." I murmured.

"Sure. Minho, can you get off of me so we can go eat?"

"Okay." I stood up, and pulled Reyna to her feet, but threw her over my shoulder right after.

"MINHO. PUT ME DOWN." She shouted.

"No. You deserve a beating for making me run the maze for nothing." I started walking to the mapping hut.

"W-What kind of beating?"

"The kind that makes the both of us happy." I smirked.

"But I'm hungry!" She started punching my back.

"Fine. We'll eat, but don't think you can escape your disciplining." I changed paths and headed for the kitchen.

*slap!* A tingly sensation started to spread across my ass cheeks. 😳

"Wouldn't dream of it Minho... FYI Jeff farted on all your clothes and your pillow. You know how his farts are... They just cling on to anything and everything for hours... You can't touch me until it's all washed."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 4.3K 58
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏʏ// ɢᴀʟʟʏxʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟɪᴠᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅɪᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏ/ɴ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ? ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜ...
17.3K 338 16
Y/n wakes up in a similar situation, only to find herself alive and back in a loop of terror. Everyone has seemed to forget her, to them she was just...
191K 3.7K 37
《 BOOK TWO OUT NOW 》 Y/N expected to be fall in love at some point in life. She never expected to fall in love with a builder, who lives in a square...
2.7K 84 28
Maze Runner fanfic :) Leah, a girl randomly taken out of the maze and dumped into the scorch had to learn how the fend for herself, protect her self...