Pretend Girlfriend [Monsta X...

By FireFlakes25

Sohn Hyunwoo is the CEO of the most famous fashion Magazine in Korea. He was deemed to be one of the most han... More

|><|
πŸ„ΏπŸ…πŸ„ΎπŸ„»πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΆπŸ…„πŸ„΄
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 1
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 2
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 3
NOT AN UPDATE, SORRY
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 4
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 6
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 7
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 8
An Apology
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 9 Pt1
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 9 Pt2
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 10
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 11
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 12
|><|Bonus One Shot: HYUNGHYUK
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 13
|><|
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 14
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 15
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 16
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 17
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 18
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 19
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 20
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 21
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 22
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 23
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 24
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 25
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 26
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 27
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 28
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 29
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 30
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 31
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 32
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 33
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 34
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 35
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 36
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 37
πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 38

πŸ„²πŸ„·πŸ„°πŸ„ΏπŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ… 5

1K 85 36
By FireFlakes25

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

A loud clang of metal hitting something hard woke Kihyun up from his deep sleep.

He flinched and frown his eyebrows before slowly opening his eyes. He turn around to face the other side of the bed when the bright sunlight met his sight, hugging a soft pillow as he felt his head pounding. He was about to close his eyes when he realized his situation.

He's laying on a very comfy bed, from what he remembered he was kicked out of his apartment. So how was he laying on a bed? And even if he's in his former home, his bed was never this soft and warm.

From what he remembered, He was walking the streets the night before and almost got hit by a car. Wait! Did he got hit? Is he dead?

He sat up from the bed and looked down at himself and the bed he was laying. He was wearing a big white t-shirt, the covers and blankets were all white as well as the walls of the room. There were white drawers on the right side, perched up at the side of the wall with pretty golden linens and designs. A shelf with few books and porcelain figurines and glass vases. Kihyun also noticed a healthy looking plant place just beside the windows.

Is he in heaven? Had he been that nice to be in heaven though? Man, he clearly remembered mentally cursing an old woman for walking so slow in front of him at some stairs just a few days back.

"Did I woke you up?" Kihyun flinched and snapped his head towards the doorway when he heard a somewhat familiar voice.

Stood there was a man that was really familiar, sheepishly holding a tray of food, he rock his memory to remember where he saw him. His smile and kind eyes was really familiar to Kihyun.

Ah, he was that nice smiley costumer he served from his old working place. Wonho was his name, if he remembered it correctly.

"You're dead too?" Kihyun asked dumbly even before he could stop himself.

Wonho gave him a frown, his lips pouting cutely as he found the question odd.

"Sorry?" He answered not really sure of what to say.

Even before both of them could continue talking, Shownu entered the room, wearing his usual business attire.

"I'll be in the office 'till around 6 o'clock I'll just leave yo...... Oh he's awake." He stop mid-sentence of whatever he was telling Wonho when he noticed Kihyun sitting on the bed with his messy hair and confused expression.

"You too? You're dead?"
Shownu glance at Wonho with a frown, asking his friend what the smaller was talking about. In which, Wonho gave a shrug at, genuinely not aware of whatever Kihyun was saying.

"What's going on?" Kihyun asked, his head feeling a little less fuzzy and finally gaining his rationality. He slowly scooted away as he felt a little sacred and intimidated by the two bulky man standing right in front of him.

Wonho gave him a very warm and welcoming smile, to not come off as someone scary. He knew the guy might be scared and confused waking up in an unfamiliar place. Shownu on the other hand stood there awkwardly and looking like he's confused whether he should talk or go and let Wonho do everything. Wonho suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. It's so ironic how an awkward and always confuse guy like Shownu is a very successful CEO who handles a company known not only in Korea but the whole Asia, maybe even the whole world.

"Are you feeling alright? Your fever had been very high last night." Wonho said, coming closer to Kihyun and ignoring the question the smaller asked them.

"You should eat something. Here" Wonho placed the tray he was holding on the bed and gave Kihyun a pair of chopsticks, in which Kihyun cautiously took from his hands. Wonho bend down and took a spoon off the ground, the one that accidentally fell and caused Kihyun to woke up just awhile ago.

He gave it to Shownu and gesture for him to take a new one from his kitchen, the older didn't hesitate to reach for it and do what he said. Happily escaping the room and leaving Wonho to do with the talking.

"What... What happened? Why am I here?" Kihyun asked, holding the chopsticks in his hands and looking at Wonho as if he was ready to leap and fight any moment if its needed.

"You fainted in the middle of the street last night. We didn't know where to take you so we decided to bring you here. You're fever had been very high too" Wonho explained to him. Throwing away the fact that they almost run him over with Shownu's car. He didn't know if the smaller remember or not but he decided it's better not to mention it.

"Oh" That was the only thing Kihyun said, looking down and playing with the chopsticks in his hands. Remembering how stressful the day prior had been.

"You should eat before it gets cold. Sorry it's nothing much. Shownu isn't someone who do groceries often so there's nothing here except that" Wonho said warmly, encouraging Kihyun to eat. Kihyun look at the food. It was cup of instant Ramyeon. Wonho didn't have to apologize for such a food. Ramyeon is something that Kihyun eat almost on a daily basis. Not because he loves it but because it was what he can afford most of the time. Also, Kihyun hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon, this is more than enough for him. Plus, they help him out last night so they already did so much.

He felt shy and embarrassed of himself. He didn't want to eat the food no matter how hungry he was but he knew it was rude to decline, plus he himself knew he needs to eat if he wants to regain his energy. He still feel a little weak and lightheaded.

Shownu came back and gave Wonho the spoon. Then he remained quietly standing by the door. Kihyun started eating slowly, feeling a little awkward under the stares of the two. He kept his eyes downwards and take in little bites, his movements careful and controlled.

Shownu who was standing by the door seemed to notice how uncomfortable he was. He walked towards them and tapped Wonho on his shoulder, telling his friend that he needed to discuss something with him for a moment and leaving Kihyun in the room to eat in peace.

They both made their way to the living room.

"He's quite cute" Wonho says with a happy smile on his face, sitting down on the loveseat.

He looked at Shownu who remained standing. "So, what do you need to talk about?" He asked lightly, reaching over a small pillow to hug it, lean back on the seat to make himself comfortable.

"About what we talked about last night" Shownu says, making Wonho nod, understanding him quickly.

"I don't think it'll work" Shownu says, his eyebrows frowning deeply as he think. Now that he slept and had a few hours to think about it, he realized that wonho's little plan wasn't as brilliant as he thought it was. A lot could go wrong.

"don't worry too much 'Nu, It'll work. Just leave it to me." Wonho says, assuring his friend.

Shownu shook his head. "I'm not sure. How can we trust him? We don't know him just yet. Plus, we don't even know if he'll agree to it." Shownu sat down on the couch just in front of wonho, the glass coffee table separating them.

"That's the reason we did our research last night." Wonho says.

They indeed made some little researches regarding Kihyun the night before. That's what they did the whole night. They found out he was an orphan and had been living alone. They also learned the amount of jobs he had taken over the years, which greatly impressed Shownu and saddened Wonho. They dig quite a lot about him to know that he's in need of money. How they did that in just one night? It's a complete secret. It's rich man's business. They can get every information they want and needed.

"I think we need to talk to him about it now." Wonho says standing up from his seat. "He's probably done eating"

They made their way back, but even before they manage to get half way to the guest room, Wonho's phone rings.

He fished it out his pocket and answered it quickly.

"Oh Jooheonie... Ne?...I'm at Shownu's.. What?... Oh I forgot about that... Hehe yeah.... Sorry..... I'll be there.... In about 15 minutes... Okay okay... Sorry... Bye."

The call ended and he quickly put the phone back his pocket. Going back to to the living room to get his jacket, Shownu trailing right behind him, confusion written all over his face.

" Where are you going? "He asked Wonho.

" I forgot that today's the monthly evaluation for the trainees. I needed to be there to watch and judge how they progressed. I also need to attend a meeting. One of our boy groups is having a comeback and today's the choosing of the title track. Jooheon's scolding me over the phone because I'm late for the evaluation. All the trainees and other staffs are there. " Wonho explained as he put on his shoes. When he was done fixing his shoes, he stood up straight and open his hand to shownu as if he's asking for something.

" 'Nu can I borrow you car? Please? " He asked, putting on a cute pout. He rode around in Shownu' s car the day before. His own car was left at Shownu's company, so he didn't have any rides. It will take him longer if he wait for a bus. He can get a cab but he he wanted to drive there himself. It'll be much faster.

Shownu didn't think twice and handed him his car keys, knowing that his friend needed it. Wonho was about to make his way out of the door when Shownu realized something. He quickly held Wonho's jacket making him stop from his tracks.

"Wait you're leaving!? What about him?" Shownu asked, pointing his finger, at a random space. But Wonho already knew he was pertaining to Kihyun. "You said you'll take care of it. And now you're leaving? What am I supposed to do?"

Wonho rolled his eyes at his friend.
"You just need to make him agree. Shownu, you're a business man. You won't need me to do the talking. You can do it yourself" He told him as a matter amof fact.

"Just do what we talk about last night. Offer him lots of money and a place to stay. That's what he needs at the moment."
He pat Shownu's arm in encouragement.

"Hwaiting!" He playfully shouted before walking out of the Shownu's place.

Shownu sighed amd went back to the. Living room sitting down, and contemplating over wonho's words and ideas. He shook his head and decided to just abort it and let Kihyun go. It's a stupid idea, why did he even fuel it up and encourage Wonho about it?

Then suddenly he heard a 'ding' came from his phone. He check it and saw he received a text from his mother.

Eomma♡
Good morning son. Eomma just wanted to inform you about the date you and Seola have tonight . Me and her mother arranged it. Seola sounded so happy and excited about it. So don't you dare to decline it.

Eomma♡
Here's the details.
Stardome Restaurant, 6pm. I made a reservation under your name.

Shownu signed, leaning back in the sofa tiredly and rubbing his temple that for some reason had started to ache. Another stupid date. Shownu is so tired of going to dates his mother always have the time to arrange. It was always a failure but his mother never lose hope and still continue to set him up.

Goodness, she even choose Seola this time. A girl 6 years younger than him. Shownu never like that girl. She's bitchy and a complete spoiled brat. She's such a fake, acting all nice in cuddly in front of his mom all the time.

He stood up, throwing his phone lightly on the couch. Not caring if it fell or not.

He decided, he'll go talk to Kihyun. Hopefully, wonho's idea works.

________

"Who are you!? How the fucking hell you know so much about me?" Kihyun shouted at Shownu. He was currently in a corner holding a vase and pointing it at the taller like a weapon.

Shownu had decided to talk to Kihyun and he made the mistake of telling him what he knew. Now the smaller freaked out and started randomly throwing him things. It was a relief that the first thing he had thrown Shownu was a bunch of pillows as that's what he manage to get a hold of awhile ago. But right now, it's quite concerning as it Kihyun was holding a vase made of glass. That will surely injure Shownu if it hit him.

But even he was slightly concerned about his well being, he remained calmly standing there with a poker face. Not wanting to show Kihyun that his actions scare him a little. And he was also panicking over his little mistake.

"That doesn't matter" Shownu says. Deciding to go on, he can't take back what he said now. At least Kihyun now knows he knows he got nowhere to go. So there's more chance he'll agree.

"Why did you know all of that?" Kihyun asked him.

"I'm a rich person. You're inside my property. I need to know a few details about you to make sure I'm safe. Its about me, not you. Don't overreact" Shownu anwered him quickly. It wasn't the main reason why he dig Kihyun's profile but he decided it's a good excuse.

Kihyun stared at him for a while. Feeling a little safer, and believing his excuse. He brought down his weapon and relaxed a little. That made sense. It was obvious that this Shownu guy is rich, he wouldn't want to get robbed or salvage now would he? Plus, Kihyun has nothing. What would he get from knowing information about him? Nothing.

" You have no where to go and have no money" Shownu decided to talk again, when he noticed that he finally relaxed.

Kihyun frowned disapprovingly at his words, feeling a little offended. Does he really need to voice it out? It's not like Kihyun didn't know that already. He scoffed and crossed his arms, looking away to hide his slight embarrassment of being homeless.

"Yeah, so?" He spat.

"My penthouse is big enough to fit dozen of people and I have lots of money" Shownu continued. That's not really a nice thing to say but that's what Wonho adviced him right? At least, that's what he understood. He didn't know how to start it anyways so he'll go with that.

Kihyun's frown grew deeper, he turned to look at Shownu. Judging him with his eyes. What is this guy trying to prove? How arrogant.

"You're rich, I'm aware. Thanks for rubbing it on my face." Kihyun said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes.

"Well yeah, but that's not what I'm trying to say"

"So what are you trying to say?"

Shownu sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I'll let you live in my place and pay you lots of money. As long as you do this one thing for me" he says, rephrasing his words in a much more nicer way.

Kihyun raised his eyebrow. That offer was quite tempting. He didn't want to admit it, and he didn't need to as the older already knew. He needs a new source of income to survive. Is Shownu offering him a job? to what? Clean the house? Wonho told him there's no one who does the groceries and the cleaning lady only comes by a few times. Does he need a maid? Kihyun can do that. It's a nice and decent job, he worked under a cleaning service once. Plus, he enjoys cleaning as a stress reliever.

"What do I have to do?" Kihyun asked. As he still wasn't sure if his assumptions were correct. But looking at how things were, maybe it was the deal. But still, he wasn't sure so he needed to ask.

"Agree first" Shownu answered him.

"No, I need to know what I have to do first." Kihyun says. His frown coming back to his face. Maybe it's not about cleaning after all. He won't be so secretive about it if it's something simple as that. It must some sick weird job.

"I'm not saying a word about it until you agree" Shownu answered. His voice a little stern.

"I'm not agreeing until I know what I'm agreeing to. I won't do anything weird" Kihyun argue. Lifting his eyebrow in a challenging manner.

"Just agree! you're in need, stop playing hard to get. I can always find other people to do it, you're lucky I'm doing you a favor. And it's not something weird... not as weird as what you're thinking anyways" Shownu says a little annoyed. He didn't know why he was acting mean and a little cold or why he would beat around the bush like this when he could just say it to Kihyun's face.

"Fine, fine. I agree." Kihyun glared at him first. He didn't want to let Shownu win but he knew he needed to bring his pride down a little bit. So he just agreed. He can always decline right after he heard what it was he needed to do right?

"Good" Shownu says with a small satisfied smile. Making Kihyun bit his inside cheek in bitterness. He scoffed and looked away, glaring at the Innocent lampshade placed on the bedside table.

"So, what do I have to do? "

"Be my Girlfriend" Shownu says seriously. Kihyun snapped his head back to look at him incredulously.

"WHAT!? WHAT GIRLFRIEND!?" Kihyun asked loudly.

"Ah no, Let me rephrase that. Be my pretend girlfriend" Shownu says after he realized the error on his sentence.

"Again, WHAT?" Kihyun questioned again. Emphasizing the word 'what'

"I said..."

"I heard what you said! Are you crazy? I'm not even a girl!" Kihyun interrupted Shownu even before he managed to repeat his words. He looked at him up and down, completely baffled of his words. What is this guy talking about? What kind of job is that? What pretend girlfriend? They hire people for those kind of things nowadays? He's not even a girl!

Shownu gave him a smile. It was merely a small easy-going smile but Kihyun found it weird and creepy.

"We could fix that"

_______

I'm back! Did you miss me? Hehe
Hope you enjoy this chap.
Please drop down some comments. I will really appreciate your feedbacks and I would love to interact with you Hotties!

Luvluv! Always keep safe and healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.2K 28
It's a namkook book. Where namjoon is lack of money. Have a best friend suga. Namjoon tries to earn money with his hardship but luck wasn't his side...
1.4K 92 16
*DISCONTINUED* Yoo Kihyun hides a very deep secret he doesn't want to tell anyone, not even His Boyfriend. He distance himself from his Boyfriend slo...
14.3K 2.1K 50
✎ 𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖨𝖭 ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš β‹― ❝if i can have you i can do anything, i'm ready to sacrifice everything for you.❞ kihyun is a high school student that is easily...
723 81 19
In which a successful CEO, feels lonely but then meets a boy and saves him from bad things to happen. This one boy seemes to complete the missing par...