Obsessions ( kakegurui female...

By nerocissist101

saa.. kakegurui masho ๐Ÿ˜ˆ SPOILER WARNING: contains scenes from the manga/anime/movie :) started may 1, 2020 More

Obsessions Part 1
Obsessions Part 2
Obsessions Part 3
Obsessions Part 4
Obsessions Part 5
Obsessions Part 6
Obsessions Part 7
Obsessions Part 8
Obsessions Part 9
Obsessions Part 10
Obsessions Part 11
Obsessions Part 12
RiRi
Obsessions Part 14
Obsessions Part 15
Obsessions Part 16
Obsessions Part 17
Obsessions Part 18
Obsessions Part 19
Obsessions Part 20
Obsessions Part 21
Obsessions Part 22
Kabedon~
Obsessions Part 23
Obsessions Part 24
Obsessions Part 25
Mary Saotome
Yumeko Jabami
Kirari Momobami
Obsessions Part 26
Sayaka Igarashi
Runa Yomozuki
Obsessions Part 27
Obsessions Part 28
Obsessions Part 29
Obsessions Part 30
Obsessions Part 31
Obsessions Part 32
Obsessions Part 33
Obsessions Part 34
An Interview
Obsessions Part 35
Obsessions Part 36
Obsessions Part 37
Obsessions Part 38
Obsessions Part 39
Obsessions Part 40
Obsessions Part 41
Obsessions Part 42
Obsessions Part 43
Obsessions Part 44.
Obsessions Part 44
Obsessions Part 45
When Sayaka Faints (Sayaka x Reader)
Electric Love (Sayaka x Reader)
Obsessions Part 46
Obsessions Part 47
Obsessions Part 48
Obsessions Part 49
Obsessions Part 50
Obsessions Part 51
Obsessions Part 52
Obsessions Part 53
Obsessions Part 54
Obsessions Part 55
Obsessions Part 56
Obsessions Part 57
Obsessions Part 58
Obsessions Part 59
EXTRA
Obsessions Part 60
Obsessions Part 61
Obsessions Part 62
Obsessions Part 63
Obsessions Part 64
Obsessions Part 65
Obsessions Part 66
Obsessions Part 67
Obsessions Part 68
Obsessions Part 69
Obsessions Part 70
Obsessions Part 71
Obsessions Part 72
Obsessions Part 73
Obsessions Part 74
Obsessions Part 75
Obsessions Part 76
Obsessions Part 77
Obsessions Part 78
Obsessions Part 79
Obsessions Part 81
Obsessions Part 82
Obsessions Part 83
Obsessions Part 84
Obsessions Part 85
Obsessions Part 86
Obsessions Part 87
Obsessions Part 88
Obsessions Part 89
Obsessions Part 90
.spoilers.?
?

Obsessions Part 13

21.7K 787 1.6K
By nerocissist101

"Kirari. Why don't we gamble on this?"

"I was just thinking the same thing, Ririka."

Their staring contest got more intense the more time has passed.

"Hey, hold up. Aren't you supposed to ask me to choose between you instead? I think I should at least have that right." you intervened.

"Shut up!" They both looked at you and spoke at the same time.

"Uhhhh.. sorry?" you put your hands up defensively in front of you.

You can't help but feel very tiny between these two. They are like little kids fighting over the last toy available in the store. Spoiled, little kids. I mean, what's so bad about sharing?

"Shut up author. Stop throwing me into trouble everytime." you looked behind you and whispered out of nowhere.

Anyway, back to the story. The twin sat on the sofa facing each other. Kirari pulled you to sit beside her. She looked at you and shoved her hand in front of you, palm up.

"What?" you asked.

"Give it to me." she commanded.

"What? Now? In front of Ririka?" it was cold inside their mansion but why are you sweating?

"I wish we could. Now give me the coin. The coin that started it all will also be our end."

"Ah. You mean my lucky token." you took it out of your pocket and gave it to Kirari.

She stared at it for a few seconds before facing her twin once more.

"This will decide our fate. A 50-50 chance. A fair game don't you think?" Kirari talked to Ririka.

"A coin. I see. Why resort to a simple game? I thought you despise boring things and a fair one at that."

"Boring? You have no idea how exciting my life has become because of this coin. This... has become a treasure for me too." Kirari's words tugged on your heart.

A treasure? Is this how it feels like to be sharing something important with someone? It's like we have our own little secret. Our own little world that only the two of us knows. And that world will either crumble or blossom for the next few seconds.

You didn't hear what face of the coin they decided into. The only thing you see was the same coin flipping in mid air. Time went so slow. So agonizingly slow that you can see their expressions clearly.

Ririka.

Emotionless. Like she doesn't care what the result will be. Or was it that she knows how this will end?

Kirari.

Same expression. But you notice a drop of sweat slowly going down from her temples. Was she nervous? Excited? You can't tell.

But what you're sure at is that you weren't ready for this. You wouldn't want to know the outcome. You're afraid of the result. In a blink of an eye your hand quickly moved. The twins were surprised. You caught the coin before it landed on the table.

"I'm sorry. I can't watch this. Let me decide for myself. Please." you begged.

"Nonsense." Ririka whispered.

Kirari touched your hand. "I understand. The pressure was too much for you. And I promised. I'll wait and take things slowly. I'll take you home now."

You wanted to cry. She was smiling at you. That same smile she always give you. Kirari was known to be selfish and arrogant. A total narcissist. But she's willing to put down her pride for you. And what have you been doing?

"I... I can go home by myself." you ran out of there before your tears fall.

--------

A few days have passed since then. The twins didn't bother you. But the weight you carry in your heart was so heavy.

You walked inside the meeting room to watch Yumeko and Mary's match. Ririka was there, wearing her mask. She gestured for you to sit beside her.

"I'm sorry for putting so much pressure unto you." Her voice was robotic.

"Yeah?" you answered.

"Let me make it up to you." she stood up. "Come with me."

She offered her hand to you. And you were stupid enough to accept. Suzui, who was also there, watched as the two of you left.

-----

"What's your plan President?" Sayaka asked.

"I want you to take Mary to me as soon as possible."

"I will see to it then."

"Thank you Sayaka."

------

"What's this place?" you asked.

"This is my safe place. An office as Kirari would call it." Ririka answered.

You looked around. It has a table and a sofa. It actually looked the same as Kirari's office. You walked towards the sofa. Then you heard a click. A lock? Your eyes widened. When you turned around, Ririka threw her mask away and pounced on you. You both fell on the sofa with her on top of you.

"What are you-"

Her mouth made contact with yours. She was so rough. She was kissing you but you can't feel anything in it. She's just kissing you for the sake of kissing. You could tell she was.. so empty. No emotion at all. You pushed her back.

"Stop it!"

You tried to struggle but she was so stubborn. She ripped your uniform causing a few buttons to fly off.

"Ririka stop!" you shouted.

You were starting to get angry when you felt drops of water falling down on your face.

"Ririka?"

Why are you crying? Stop that.

Seeing her cry, you pulled her down onto you and hugged her tight.

"I don't know what the problem is but I don't want to see you cry." you said. "I'll stay here okay? Talk to me when you're ready."

Unbeknownst to you, the supposedly crying girl in your arms, is actually smiling. Her lips curled into a devilish smile. One that you would not expect from the sweet, sweet, woman like Ririka.

--------

"Mary's here, President. I took her here as soon as her match ended." Sayaka bowed and walked out of the room.

"What do you want?" Mary spoke first.

"I want you to get way from (Y/n)."

"No. You get away from her. She will always be at risk in your hands."

"You think I'm the danger? No Mary. You... are the danger."

-------

Then a knife was suddenly stabbed on you and you're dead. ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Even I don't know what I'm writing anymore.. Do I go the funny way? or do I go the dramatic way? or should I just kill all of you?

But since I have free time.. Here's another one for y'all..

and to rub salt to the wound.. This is the smile you failed to protect...

See how much I love you? 🤣

Ps.. If you're gonna throw your phone, please throw it in my direction. I need a new one. lololol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 24.3K 109
Kakegurui Imagines โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Momobami Kirari Jabami Yumeko Saotome Meari Momobami Ririka Yomozuki Runa Ikishima Midari [ ใ•ใ.. ] [ ่ณญใ‘็‹‚ใ„ใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†! ] ___________...
11.9K 378 17
โ†ณ pretty girl โ†ด โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แฌแŸธแŸธ แ”พ โ””โžค แดกสœแด‡ษด แดษชษดแด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แด€แด› สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แด€า“แด‡ โ€โžท |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 4/22/21 m.ashido x fem rea...
440K 18.5K 21
for one to be loved so simply. โœฆ eijiro kirishima x fem reader โœฆ previously titled 'distraction' ๐™– ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐™—๐™ฃ๐™๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ...
143K 10.6K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...