Slave's Love (Pirate!Spamano)

By Boora137

!! Must read Pirate's Love!! With the way of his life decided, Romano is about to discover a new part of the... More

Prologue
Capítulo 1 (uno)
Capítulo 2 (dos)
Capítulo 3 (tres)
Capítulo 4 (cuatro)
Capítulo 5 (cinco)
Capítulo 6 (seis)
Capítulo 7 (siete)
Capítulo 8 (ocho)
Capítulo 9 (nueve)
Capítulo 10 (diez)
Capítulo 11 (once)
A/N
Capítulo 12 (doce)
Capítulo 13 (trece)
Capítulo 14 (catorce)
Capítulo 15 (quince)
Capítulo 16 (dieciséis)
Capítulo 17 (diecisiete)
Capítulo 18 (dieciocho)
A/N
Capítulo 19 (diecinueve)
Capítulo 20 (veinte)
Capítulo 21 (veintiuno)
Capítulo 22 (veintidós)
Capítulo 23 (veintitres)
Capítulo 24 (veinticuatro)
Capítulo 25 (veinticinco)
Capítulo 26 (veintiséis)
Capítulo 27 (veintisiete)
Capítulo 28 (veintiocho)
Capítulo 29 (veintinueve)
Capítulo 30 (treinta)
Capítulo 31 (treinta y uno)
Capítulo 32 (treinta y dos)
Capítulo 33 (treinta y tres)
Capítulo 34 (treinta y cuatro)
Capítulo 35 (treinta y cinco)
Capítulo 36 (trienta y seis)
Capítulo 37 (treinta y siete)
Capítulo 38 (treinta y ocho)
Capítulo 39 ( treinta y nueve)
Capítulo 40 (cuarenta)
A/N
Capítulo 41 (cuarenta y uno)
Capítulo 42 (cuarenta y dos)
Capítulo 44 (cuarenta y cuatro)
Capítulo 45 (cuarenta y cinco)
Capítulo 46 (cuarenta y seis)
Capítulo 47 (cuarenta y siete)
Capítulo 48 (cuarenta y ocho)
Capítulo 49 (cuarenta y nueve)
Epilogue

Capítulo 43 (cuarenta y tres)

83 6 0
By Boora137

Elizabeta

They say women understand each other without even trying, and that to men, women are like magic; something unexplainable and complicated. I never believed such thing. Mainly as a child.

I had no siblings, only a cousin who was three years my senior. He's always been like a brother to me and we were close since he and his family would come every summer to my hometown in Hungary. They were from Prussia, so they were way better off than us. Thus, we would always play together and therefore, I would pick a thing or two from his behaviour and act like it later on. Because all of this and also because there were nearly no girls my age in our village, all of my friends were male. My parents didn't mind - they hoped I'd find a good husband among them and settle down to have as many kids as possible. However, this idea disgusted me and as soon as there was a chance for me to get away to work, I took it without a second thought. I grew and matured, noticed my body changed and also noticed that all of the boys who used to be my friends also changed. Whenever I'd come back to visit my parents, they'd annoy me. Just then I realized why women felt more comfortable around other women. I quickly learned how to communicate with people my own gender and found way better friends than those with whom I used to play as a child.

Even now, for example, many years later, I found it more relaxing to spend time with another woman than a man. Mainly because men often uttered things about us being weak and such alike. I also noticed they were far more likely to be swallowed by stress than women. Or maybe that was the case only for the men I knew. All in all, now that there were four men in my life at the same time, I often needed to run away to my friend Jana. I often found myself feeling like the only adult among these male children. It was tough having three of them around, in which two didn't quite click, but having four of them? Insane.

One of those moments when I had to escape occurred today, just few days after I saw Feli accompanying Toni on his way to the stables. I was on my way from where we, maids, usually hung up laundry for it to dry. I had a basket in my hands, the pieces of fabric folded on top of each other inside it when, walking by a window, I noticed them coming towards the mansion. They both seemed to be in a good mood, smiles blossomed on their faces and visibly in a conversation they both enjoyed.

At first, I was glad - there weren't any problems between them, no suspicion or anything like that. But then, when I hurried to drop the basket off with another maid and then quickly got to the stables to eavesdrop (I know it's something no-one should do but as a maid and mainly a housekeeper, I needed to know what was going on in every corner of our household), I heard Toni mention his teacher's name and then saw a stressed glint in his eyes when asked who was Javier.

I realized right away there was something wrong and although Toni knew how to lie - he knew how to lie damn well - there would've been more trouble later on. First danger came when Feli asked him how he had met Roma to which the Spaniard answered smartly and then disappeared as quickly as possible. I trusted the green-eyed man deeply; he always knew what to say and what to do in situations like this but still, I rushed to announce the whole thing to Roderich who was just as alarmed as I was. I then left him to think about it because I knew he hated when someone "interrupted" his river of thoughts, but he was silent when I asked him about it before we went to bed. Next day he told me he had something in mind but needed to talk to Antonio. Knowing him, Toni most probably already thought something up so it wouldn't take long for both men to find a way to save us all from the tragedy that could happen. It was better for all of us to discuss it, not only because we could share ideas but also because we all wanted to have it under control.

And plus, working together was always better than doing something alone. It is said that a person is the cause of their own problems and if they carry on making their own decisions without discussing it with someone else, they might make another mistake. If only people weren't so scared of letting others see they have a burden to bare. Some may even find it as a symbol of trust - sharing a problem, I mean.

For the first time in my life of being with Roderich, however, I didn't know what was going on in his handsome head. He was quiet all the time but I could see he was bothered by the whole situation. One morning when I was getting ready (before him, of course - I was the servant, he was the master; it would be weird for him to be up sooner than I or at the same time as I. After all, no-one expect Roma and Toni knew we were in a relationship) he sighed heavily, the way I have never heard him sigh, and I got startled. As I was putting on my corset, I asked him, "What's wrong?" He turned towards me, somehow purple eyes darker by a shade than usual. There was a tired expression on his face but I knew it wasn't from not getting enough sleep which, with all honest, made me worry even more.

I mentioned for him to come to me, and as his fingers worked on the strings of the cage that locked my lungs from getting enough air, tying it up and creating a ribbon from them on the very bottom, he confessed, with exhausted voice, "I honestly sometimes wish Antonio and that child just wouldn't have come." I hummed as I put on my white stockings which, as I knew, would make Roderich blush slightly. "Well," I said after a heartbeat of silence, "Roma is not a child anymore. Have you seen him? He looks like an adult now." A hand dismissed me half-heartedly as my fiancé came round me only to watch me get ready. I put on the colourful part of my dress after putting on all of those useless under-skirts and once again asked the man to assist me in getting it tied up. I stumbled as he tightened it a bit too much, a quiet apology coming right after. Turning towards him, I already had my shoes on and was ready to leave, but stroked his face nevertheless.

His skin was dry and pale, his lips light-toned as well. One would say he was sick but I knew he was just mentally exhausted from everything, making me sigh in my head, a rude question popping up - why were all these men surrounding me so easily exhausted? It's not like I had it any easier but still had to keep on moving. Although I knew I could come to one of them to talk, I also knew they needed it more than I did. If only they didn't overthink so much; their lives would have been way easier. Despite all of this, I couldn't come up with a good response to the Austrian's statement about our mutual friend coming over and dragging problems with him. On the other hand though, I didn't want him to leave and wanted to help him and his lover desperately. It all seemed good until Feliciano came.

A gasp left my lips as I made my way towards Roderich's working room. How come I didn't think of it before? It was so logical!

I opened the heavy door without knocking, a shocked face meeting my gaze. He put down the slightly grey quilt, alarm written all over him. He asked me what was going on, why was I in such a rush and if something happened to me. I ignored all of his questions as I told him to ring the bell. He did it without uttering another word, visibly confused but still willing to listen to me without an explanation. A maid came, a quizzical look on her face as her grey-ish orbs first turned to the master of the house and then me. I ordered her to call Toni as quickly as possible. Yes, I could've gone and done it myself but the thought that came upon me would've been gone by the time we would have come to the office. I wish my brain didn't work like this but alas, there wasn't anything to be done about it.

Meanwhile, the Spaniard came rushing and he, too, shot Roderich a confused look. I asked him to shut the door and he did so, orbs slightly widened just like the other male's.

"Toni, we are here to discuss the ongoing issues between Feli and Roma," I said and he exhaled, pinching the bridge of his nose, a tired and almost annoyed expression resting in his eyes. "All we want to know is what he's been talking about with you or asked you." Emerald eyes dared to dart towards the second man in the room but when he found no comfort he most probably wanted, he looked at me with a slight frown, before answering.

The fact that the Italian child who was in Roderich's care asked about his relationship with Roma surprised me the most but Toni's plan which he and the before-said young man came up with pleased me. I then smiled, a certain kind of excitement filling me before I was able to say that one thing on my mind. "Well, gentlemen, I came up with an idea that could save us from many complications." They were both now paying attention and Toni elegantly rested in a chair currently for he knew this could take a while. The sunlight made his hair look golden and eyes two shades brighter.

"I know this might be a bit obvious at the moment but I honestly think the best way of escaping all of our troubles regarding the two Italian brothers is to send Feli back to school."

Roderich opened his mouth for a second before closing it. His gaze shifted to the younger man in front of him who was staring back. The Austrian let out a groan while the Spaniard barked out a low laugh. Face in the palms of his hands, Roderich shook his head. "Just how stupid we have been. It's so easy to do that," he muttered and dared to peek up at Antonio, whose usual necklace with a cross attached to it wasn't round his neck today. Instead, there was an almost invisible mark on his collar bone, looking like a bruise but was already so faded away I couldn't tell what it was.

"I guess we could've used common sense and, for once, look at the whole picture." Roderich nodded at the remark and sighed, shoulders slumped forward with his hands on the table, fingers locked. He then exhaled through his nose, straightening up in his seat and tapped against the wood once his hands were pressed flat against it. "Good. I'll write the head priest a letter. Knowing him, the response won't take long. Elizabeta, be so kind and talk to Feliciano. Tell him he's urged to come back or else he will drop out." I nodded at that and after a moment where he didn't say anything else, I left, my side accompanied by Toni.

"Do you think it'll work out?" His voice was low and shushed. I didn't look at him as we walked down the hall. Actually, let me correct myself; I couldn't look at him. I couldn't bring myself to do this because I myself wasn't sure what to think. I was an adult; I was supposed to be sure about my beliefs and next moves. A part of me also wished they could just solve it on their own and not ask me for help all the time, but I shooed that thought away. However, I could see just how bad society brought men up; they could come up with war strategies and whatnot, but when it came to feelings and such alike, they were completely lost.

Still, when it was time to part our ways, I stopped to look up at him, force a smile and tell him everything will be alright. He seemed to relax after that and I rather quickly left to tell Feliciano, who was in his own mind palace and surrounded with paint and canvases, that he'll be leaving us.

After all of that, both of my shoulders and also back ached, and all I wanted was some time alone. That, I wouldn't get, of course. I couldn't forget who I was in this enormous mansion with nine bedrooms and few other rooms. With ten different servants of all ages and both genders. With a small house compared to this right next to it where the said men and women lived. With a garden full of flowers behind, a stable on the other side and a dusty road leading into the capital city of Austria.

When I came outside to get some fresh air, I saw Jana watering the tulips, and my eyes teared up. I came running to her and without a second thought wrapped my hands round her tiny body. She was surprised and asked what was wrong but after I kept silent, she must have understood for she silently hugged me back and neither of us said anything.

I was beginning to think I gained another grey hair with every single problem the four men around me shared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! How are you guys? I hope you're doing good. I, meanwhile, am completely exhausted. Mentally, that is. Being with my family normally is exhausting but being stuck with them 24/7 is insane. So, sorry if it can be seen in my work. I wish I could just rest after the whole year but I'll only have the time to do so in August.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Please, leave a vote and a comment :3 Thanks again, love you all <3

- Boora-kun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 99 6
THE LYING SERIES - BOOK ONE ! Kai has always had trouble. To her abusive parents to her classmates. It only gets worst as she goes through her high s...
81.1K 2.6K 33
Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life woul...
2.9K 217 24
Italy finally got everyone out of the mansion but the prize was not easy. Everyone who was inside that mansion lost their memories except for him. He...
16.3K 502 35
BOOK TWO OF FORYOUTRILOGY Two worlds apart, living under one sky, Separated by the broken history, Love is all they longs for, To be together again...