Intensity: Destination Everyw...

بواسطة iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... المزيد

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)

21.6K 445 195
بواسطة iBasedSupreme

otay....this chapter is ALL about the Kickback Vinny and Jassie attend. Does Jassie slip up?

& OMFG guise, I got The Weeknd's album today! *fangirls* Everything sounded brand new w. the drums & ish. The 3 bonus songs are GREAT. I already heard Twenty-Eight beforehand, but my new favorite song is Till Dawn (Here Comes The Sun). The artwork is beautiful. Overall, the best few hours of my life.

[Play Song On Side >>>]

_________________________

[Quote #4]

"The nights passed so much quicker than the days did."

- The Weeknd, "House Of Balloons-Glass Table Girls" and "XO/The Host"

___________________________

(Omniscient P.O.V.)

For the next two days since Vinny and Jas'marieé met up, Jassie hadn't shown her face in school. She'd stay home, eat, and drink; sometimes smoke if she had any more weed left in the slightly bigger bag Vinny brought her the night after their meeting.

Prince had been texting and calling all times of the day, and she only answered one of the texts he'd sent her. They talked for a while, and decided to make plans to stay over at Lexi's house for the weekend. She had told him not to come get her, because she'd bring herself. He agreed, though he had his suspicions.

It was the night of the kickback, and Jas'marieé was somewhat happy to be in a stress-free environment. At kickbacks, no one had any worries--besides the fact that you can't come empty-handed.

And Vinny surely didn't come empty-handed.

__________________________

{Salim's House, Marcus Garvey Boulevard, Friday, December 5th, 9:56 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

Vinny and I entered Salim's house, and the smell of weed hit my nose. Vinny introduced me to Salim as Cadyn, so I wouldn't have to deal with the fame bullshit. I was welcomed with open arms and weed. Great.

I passed my bottle of Grand Marnier around, watching everyone fill their shot glasses up and down the liquor. I filled my cup up with Patrón and pineapple juice. I chugged it down and rolled my weed up before lighting it.

This was the vibe I could dig; people, bass from House Of Balloons-Glass Table Girls by The Weeknd, weed, drinks, food, and pure happiness. Everything was good and everyone was cool, except for this bisexual girl named Brielle trying to push up on me. Vinny, fortunately, swooped in and pretended to be my boyfriend to ward all of the guys and girls away from me.

As everyone got faded and nodded their heads to the end of House Of Balloons-Glass Table Girls, Vinny led me to the kicthen. He was slightly faded from the weed he was smoking. I was still responsive, though I was feeling myself being buzzed up.

Vinny: Damn, bee! You get down with the kickback like that?

Jas'marieé: Please, I've been going to these dumb ass things since I was younger.

He laughed as he grabbed a bag of chips from the fridge. I peered over his shoulder to see a carton of Tropicana Peach Orchard Punch. I smirked.

Vinny: What are you smirking about?

Jas'marieé: Pass me that carton in the fridge.

As Vinny did so, I rummaged through Salim's cabinets to find Peach Ciroc. When I did, I placed it next to the Peach Orchard Punch. Vinny raised an eyebrow at me.

Vinny: You're going to mix it, aren't you?

I nodded as I grabbed two tall glasses. I went back into the fridge for a peach. I mashed the peach, placing it in both of our cups. I then poured the Ciroc, then the Peach Orchard Punch. I mixed it together, giving Vinny his glass.

Jas'marieé: Try this.

Vinny: Aight.

He took a sip, and then a sip became a chug. I smiled victoriously.

Vinny: That shit was real! Let me find out Miss Teenybopper is a bartender.

Jas'marieé: Something like that.

We went back to the rest of the group, passing my drink around. Everyone was open off of it, which made me feel like a boss. A few drinks and dimes of weed later, I felt myself getting faded out of the century; the laughter was making me feel gone.

It got real when Purple Swag by A$AP Rocky came on. Brielle started passing out styrofoam cups full of Purple Lean with the Jolly Ranchers floating inside. The strong smell of codeine tickled my nose as I drank some. When I looked inside of my cup, I saw a Jolly Rancher floating towards my mouth. It floated back, which made me giggle.

Soon, I started to slip into a phantasmagoria; my vision of everyone was highly distorted, and the music wasn't helping me, either. The only thing I could remember was a voice...a very deluding voice...

***

The next morning, I woke up in a bed. The bed was draped in red and white sheets. I sat up straight, yawning and grabbing my throbbing head. I've had hangovers and the stages of coming down, but this was completely shit.

I looked down at myself. I only had on my bra and my underwear, which was strange. I didn't remember taking my clothes off, but then again, I was high. My clothes from the night before were scattered all over the floor, alongside my clothes were my Red TOMS, along with a pair of Jordan Retro 3's. The Jordans look like they belonged to Vinny.

A shake from the bed startled me. I didn't realize there was someone laying next to me. The person shifted their face towards me in a somnolent manner. It was--

Jas'marieé: VINNY?!

Vinny: Hmm?

Jas'marieé: Why the hell am I in your bed?!

Vinny: You were over faded last night.

Jas'marieé: Weren't you faded last night, too?

Vinny: Cross faded, but I know how to handle my liquor and weed. Besides, I didn't even drink any of that Lean. Brielle always pulls some dumb shit when she mixes drinks.

Jas'marieé: I guess she did it last night?

Vinny: Yeah. This time, it was LSD. I tried to tell you, but you drank it anyways.

Jas'marieé: Sorry.

Vinny: It's okay.

Jas'marieé: So, explain how I ended up in my bra and panties, now? We didn't do anything, right?

Vinny: Of course not. You're my bro's girl. That's breaking Guy Code.

Jas'marieé: Well, didn't you sorta break Guy Code when you kissed me on Wednesday?

Vinny: Yeah, but sex is definitely the breaker. Anyway, we didn't. You took your own clothes off and hopped into my bed.

I nodded, getting off of the bed and sliding my light blue studded shorts on. I walked to his mirror and scanned my neck. I saw a red blotch on my neck. I frowned and glared at Vinny.

Jas'marieé: Did you do this? It's not fucking funny, either. Prince is going to kill me.

Vinny: I swear on my mother, and you know I never do that. It wasn't me.

Jas'marieé: So do you know how I got this damn thing?

Vinny: As soon as you got faded, a fight broke out in the hallway of Salim's apartment building. A few of the guys from Harlem had beef in Marcus Garvey, so apparently, this girl named Nashae snitched to the Marcus Garvey boys, and they fought. Five-oh showed up, and I grabbed you before they busted our kickback. In the meantime of their fight, one of the boys hit you hard in the neck, so I began fighting. That's why your neck is the way it is.

I nodded, understandingly.

Jas'marieé: Oh. Thanks.

Vinny: No problem. By the way, I wanted to talk to you about some things.

Jas'marieé: What?

Vinny: I wanted you to know that I'm always going to have your back no matter what. Though some of the decisions we've made this weekend were really fun, it was kind of stupid of me to let you participate in something like that while you were grieving over your mom.

Jas'marieé: Vinny, this was the best few days for me in a while.

Vinny: I know, but as a friend, I shouldn't have let you do what you did.

Jas'marieé: It's okay, Vin.

Vinny: Speaking of friendship, I want us to remain friends. That kiss was wrong. I guess because I liked you before, I thought I still did. Honestly, I don't really feel any romantic feelings for anyone else but someone special.

Jas'marieé: Nyah?

He grinned sheepishly before nodding.

Vinny: Yeah.

Jas'marieé: Well, that's cute.

I smiled slightly before going to shower. Once I got through with all of my hygiene business, I got re-dressed in my Marilyn Monroe sweatshirt, my studded shorts, and my red TOMS. I put my bracelets on my arms, gold hoops in my ear and my Supreme "Shit Happens" pin on my shirt. I combed my straightened hair and placed a burgundy Supreme hat backwards on my head.

I realized I had left my keys at home, along with my phone. Damn it. I hugged Vinny before leaving his house and hopping on the R train back to Atlantic Avenue. It was brick cold outside; I don't know what the hell even possessed me to wear shorts in December. I walked the two blocks home and went into my building.

When I finally made it, I pulled a stray bobby pin out from out of my pocket and picked the lock. When my door was unlocked, I walked in, shutting the door. I trekked to my room, where I had stripped out of my clothes and showered again. I took an aspirin before getting dressed. I put on a pair of army cargo pants, a black 'Catfish' shirt, and a pair of Galaxy Cannon LeBron 9's. I put on my burgundy Supreme hat, along with my usual accessories.

By the time I sat back down, my hangover started to ease into nothing, which made me feel good. I called Prince, finally gaining the courage to want to talk to him. It only rang once before going to his voicemail. What type of shit is that?

I called again---one ring, no answer.

And again--one ring, no answer.

I was starting to get annoyed, so I texted him.

[Jas'marieéTesfayeX♥O] Not cool to not answer your damn phone on purpose when you want me to stay the night @ yours. Dick.

After ten minutes, I got a reply from the little asshole.

[PrinceDelRey] He's not with you because he's sleeping with me... - Dee XO.♡

_____________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
22K 305 23
When Karliee A.K.A. Kay and her 3 best friends get to go on a 2 month trip to L.A., they don't know exactly WHAT to expect. Will Kay find her happily...
5.2K 127 18
When Princeton from Mindless Behavior finally moves to New York.He thinks everyone's going to automatically friend him and he'll be popular,but sadly...
96.6K 4.3K 33
Hurt her. I know better than to listen to the voices in my head. You know you want to. But sometimes.... It just gets hard to ignore them. Slap her...