Harry Styles Fluff One Shots

By babyharolddd

hiii I'm back in business!! give me cute requests, preferably younger Harry atm but may do some older Harry i... More

💛💛💛
boo's house
gemma's boyfriend
appendicitis
embarassing dads
christmas time
falling again
insecure
daddy
mother's day
grumpy styles
potty training
ouch!
dummy
babysitter
stage fright
day at the lake
little boys
feeling icky
missing zaynie
incontinence
a step back
little ones
sore tummy
mumma's boy
beach day turns into a bit of a disaster
lack of responsibility
struggle to go down
food poisoning
growing up
holiday with friends
daddy harry
babysitting one direction
holidaying with friends 2!
weekend with gem gem
boat trip disaster
jealous
checkup time
a little brother?
anniversary blues
personal hygiene
shy in front of daddies
night troubles
baby boys
a messy turn of events
sick twins
important!
regressed
photoshoots
bad attitude or a bad tummy?
wedding
christmas
new momma
ideas
birthday blues
oopsie
valentines day
'i can't swim'
fever
little bit naughty
paranoid
just a little bit of help
sad bubba
actor
girly problems
grown up juice
don't want to be any trouble
getting comfortable
not the only baby anymore
teasing
bad days
bratty
vaccine after effects
cammy day
start of tour struggles
besties
no improvement
glenne and h day
christmas shopping
family christmas party
the pool
home with mumma
birthday boy!!
man flu
easter
crush
break away with the azoffs
sick baby
'grown up'
babysitting
'daycare'
stubborn
wardrobe malfunction
acting up
fathers day
i'm a big boy too!!

my bubba

7.3K 84 49
By babyharolddd

This was requested by @Ashleigh-1901 who wanted a cute narry chapter so thank you!!💗💗

Harry- age 15
Niall- age 16
Liam- age 21
Louis- age 22
Zayn- age 22

"NiNi back 'ome?"Harry says around his dummy, clambering off Louis' lap as he sees Liam and Zayn enter the house, Niall sat on Zayn's hip hiding his face.

"NiNi's in a lot of pain bubs, his teethies are really hurting him"Liam says softly crouching down to Harry's height.

"I gib'cuddles?"Harry says looking up at Niall who Zayn is currently taking him in the kitchen to give him painkillers.

"Maybe when he's feeling a little bit better sunshine, you go watch your toons while I speak with Boo okay?"Liam says kissing Harry's forehead as he nods plonking his butt back on the sofa.

"Louis I need a word!"Liam says as Louis looks up from his phone following Liam out of the room.

"So how did it go?"Louis says wanting to know about the boys experience at the dentist.

"Let's just say Niall attempted to bite the dentist only once and cried throughout the whole procedure, we did manage to get the braces on in the end"Liam says rubbing his hand across his forehead.

"Poor thing...did the dentist give us any advice for the pain?"Louis says knowing Niall's gonna be very grouchy.

"Pain relief every four hours and he's got to stick to liquid or softer foods for the first week or so, we have to keep him off crunchy stuff basically until he gets them off"Liam recites as Louis sighs that's gonna be hard as the boy eats everything in sight.

"I'll go and see how he is if you wanna keep an eye on H, he's due a nap which is why he has the dummy"Louis says glancing over to Harry who's chewing on the pacifier in his mouth, Liam going and sitting with him pulling the tiny boy onto his lap.

"Hiya Bee!"Louis coos as he sees Niall sat on the counter, Zayn attempting to give him liquid ibuprofen.

"B-b-booo!! M-mea-meanies!"Niall wails tears trailing down his cheeks as he tries to move away from Zayn.

"He's been like this ever since we go to the dentist, don't think he's stopped crying yet"Zayn says reaching across to wipe Niall's cheeks.

"Oh baby! How about we stop these tears for Boo-Bear?"Louis coos.

"H-hurts!"Niall hiccups rubbing his mouth.

"How about you let Zaynie give you your medicine then baby? Then they won't hurt anymore"Zayn says softly.

"Na'uh icky!"Niall says glaring at the bottle of ibuprofen in Zayn's hand.

"Ni-Bear your teeth are gonna hurt even more if you don't have any medicine, how about you have a popsicle if you have your medicine?"Louis says attempting to bribe the boy.

"O-okay"Niall hiccups opening his mouth a little so Zayn can poke the syringe in his mouth, soon giving him the medicine he needs and getting him to swallow, giving him some juice to get rid of the taste once he's done while Louis grabs him one of his favourite popsicles to cheer him up.

"Can Boo have a bit of your popsicle?"Louis says with a pout as Niall shakes his head, pouting around the popsicle in his mouth which is soothing his sore teeth.

"Na'uh! Mwine!"Niall slurs around it.

"Oh okay...I guess I'll go without then"Louis says pretending to be sad.

"Sowwy! You wan'some Boo?"Niall says not wanting Louis to be sad offering out the popsicle for Louis to have some.

"Thanks baby, how about we watch some TV while you finish that?"Louis says lifting Niall onto his hip, Zayn giving him a look that says 'thank you' as his patience had already been tested that whole dentist trip.

"Is Harry in bed?"Louis says seeing Liam sat alone, Louis had only been in the kitchen about ten minutes.

"M'huh we had a little chat and then he requested a nap, did have to give him a little telling off for chewing on his dummy though"Liam says.

"Yeah it'll be the second he's chewed up this month if he manages to break it, I don't know where this habits coming from"Louis says.

"Maybe he's just too old for them now? I mean Nialler here hasn't had one for at least two years"Liam says looking down at Niall who's transfixed by the tv, licking the popsicle.

"We did try and get rid of them in February for this birthday remember, I'd rather not go through that again"Louis says rubbing his forehead, it was many sleepless nights and in the end they gave up and let him have the dummy knowing he needs it for comfort.

"How's my little Ni-Bear doing now?"Liam says rubbing Niall's tummy.

"I better! Got pop'icle!"Niall says waving the almost eaten popsicle in Liam's face.

"Oh is that helping with your teethies?"Liam says as Niall nods slurping the rest of his popsicle before dropping the stick in Liam's hand.

Niall gets some well deserved comfort and ends up falling to sleep himself, tiring himself out by crying none stop. Zayn takes him up to bed after planning to nap himself so drops Niall off in his and Harry's shared room, checks on Harry who's still sprawled in bed snoring before reaching his own room.

It's not another hour before Harry is rudely awoken, loud crying coming from Niall's bed. Harry grumbles under his breath trying to turn over and sleep but the cries sound like they're getting even worse. Harry rolls over and props himself up on his elbow, looking over to Niall's bed where someone's curled up in a ball under the covers.

"NiNi?"Harry calls pulling his dummy out of his mouth, the boys had always said it's rude to talk with dummy in.

The response Harry gets is just more crying so he climbs out of bed and waddles over to Niall's bed, the wet pull up between Harry's legs chaffing his thighs a little.

"NiNi! Why yew cryin?"Harry says lifting the covers off Niall's shaking body and poking the blonde boy's arm.

"N-noooo! Go'way h-h-awwyyy!"Niall waits trying to hide away.

"Did yew do wee wees?"Harry says wrinkling his nose when the smell of pee hits him, not sure if it's coming from himself or Niall.

"D-don't telllll!"Niall cries before pulling the covers down more, showing the large pee stain on the front of his jeans.

"Uh-oh! You pose to make it to the potty!"Harry says.

"I-I was slee-sleepin!"Niall hiccups.

"Hmmm...s'okay NiNi! I've done wee wee's too!"Harry says pointing to his pull up.

"H-have you?"Niall says as Harry nods patting the front of his pull up and grimacing.

"You gonna stop cryin now? Hawwy don't like his bubba cryin!"Harry says plonking his bum down on Niall's bed and hugging Niall.

"O-okay...love you Hawwy"Niall says softly.

"Love you too NiNi!"Harry says leaning across and giving Niall a slobbery peck on the lips, he'd usually complain about a kiss like that but he knows Harry's only trying his best to comfort him.

"Are you boys okay?"Zayn says the pee smell hitting him instantly as he walks in but obviously he assumes it's Harry as Niall hardly ever had accidents anymore.

"NiNi had wee wee in his pants!"Harry says as Niall hides his face in his shoulder, his tears starting again.

"Oh dear! Can Zaynie take a little looky?"Zayn says holding his arms out for Niall, Niall letting him pick him up out of bed and the wet patch on his trousers is soon more obvious.

"Harry baby you're gonna have to get off NiNi's bed, there's tinkle in it"Zayn says seeing Harry sat right next to the wet spot.

"It's okay! I done tinkle too!"Harry says as Zayn sighs, that's two boys to clean up now.

"Well maybe you can both have a bath? You wanna get in the tubby baby?"Zayn coos to Niall who's hiding his face in his neck sniffling into his shoulder.

"M'huh please....with Hawwy?"Niall says wanting the comfort of 'his brother' right now.

"Of course! Come on Hazza it's tubby time!"Zayn says picking Niall up and taking Harry's hand guiding them both to the bathroom and stripping them both of there clothes are soon as they get in there.

"NiNi we nakey!"Harry giggles looking in the mirror always shameless about being naked.

"M'huh"Niall says a little embarrassed, he's going through some changes at the moment so he's not as comfortable as Harry about being nude.

"Right babies this tub is all full! One at a time please"Zayn says as both boys dash over to him, firstly helping Harry and then Niall into the bubble bath.

"What's going on here? Are we having a nice bath?"Louis coos seeing both boys in the tub, Harry trying to get Niall to play with the bath toys with him while Niall isn't really bothered, just wanting to soak.

"M'huh! We both did wee wee's in bed Boo!"Harry announces.

"Well you did yours in your pull up Hawwy, m'was a baby and did mine in bed"Niall says with a pout.

"Oh bub it's okay! Everyone has accidents now and again...today's been pretty stressful hasn't it?"Louis says wondering over to the edge of the tub and ruffling Niall's hair, kissing his head and leaning over to kiss Harry as he whines about being left out.

"I'll take them Zi, you can tackle washing them"Louis says with a smirk grabbing Niall's dirtied clothes and deciding to wash Harry's also.

"Cheers lad"Zayn says rolling his eyes as he grabs a sponge to use on them both.

"Why yew hiding your willy NiNi?"Harry asks shamelessly as Zayn starts washing Niall, getting him to stand up so he can tackle his lower regions.

"Uh—um"Niall starts to say flushing bright red.

"NiNi just gets a bit embarrassed sometimes, not everyone loves being nudey like you Styles"Zayn says with a laugh, helping Niall sit back down.

"S'only a willy! I have one too...see!"Harry says pointing to it as Zayn helps him stand up to clean him.

"I think that's enough now okay babe, Ni-Bear is aware what we all have"Zayn says with a laugh.

"Just sayin"Harry grumbles letting Zayn clean him up.

Gladly for Niall bath time is soon over with and Zayn is dressing the pair in matching onesies, Niall was gonna protest about it but upon seeing how snuggly they both looked decided not to say anything.

"How's those teethies doing now?"Zayn says as Niall opens his mouth to let Zayn take a peek, Harry looking also.

"Hurt a bit ZiZi"Niall says quietly.

"NiNi! You got metal on your teethies!"Harry gasps in shock.

"They're braces bubba, they make NiNi's teeth nice and straight"Zayn says as Harry reaches out to touch them, Zayn grabbing his hand before he can get there.

"Babes you can't touch them okay...NiNi's teeth are owie at the moment"Zayn says softly kissing the back of Harry's hand that he's still holding.

"Oh...okay, NiNi want kissies?"Harry says.

"Uh...sure? Why though Hawwy?"Niall says as Harry presses a sloppy kiss onto his cheek.

"For your owies!"Harry says adorably as Niall giggles.

And for the rest of the day Harry is none stop following Niall around making sure his bubba is okay, the boys having to put a stop to it when Harry literally follows Niall into the bathroom to accompany him to the toilet, having to explain to Harry that he needs his privacy. All Harry knows is that he wants to make his bubba feel better again.

Authors note
Hope everyone enjoyed this!
I know it's only short but I didn't think it really needed to be long 💗
Little Harry is so so adorable like I want one for myself please just to cuddle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 164 4
This is a collection of one-shot requests, and other things sonadow related i feel i need to write. ^^ Each chapter contains a different story, and...
169K 2.7K 40
Dramione oneshots, just like the title says. Completed for now, but if there are any requests I'll come back. Disclaimer: Most of the characters and...
7.4K 98 20
Hey! This is my first book! Please please please! Give me requests I will try to do as much as I can. Have a great day :)
84 0 6
This is the first book of my first ever Harry Potter One Shot. If you guys want to request, you may message me so that I can make one for you! (But p...