sore tummy

This was requested by midnightdaisiesxox so thank you!!❤️❤️

harry- age 18
louis- age 22 (Daddy)
liam- age 21 (Dada)
niall- age 20 (Baba)

(This one is ageplay if anyone gets confused ❤️)

"Boo can I have a carry?"Harry says as they walk out of the venue and over to the tourbus, Louis glancing around and he can still see fans and people they don't really know too well.

"We're almost at the bus bubba and then you can go down okay? I can't carry you just yet as there's too many people about"Louis says giving Harry's arm a gentle rub.

"O-okay"Harry says softly looking down at his feet as he scuffs his shoes, trudging towards the tourbus, a little bit moody that he can't be carried.

Once they reach the tourbus as Louis promised as soon as he sits down on the couch Harry is in his lap, pushing his head into the crook of his neck and straddling him.

"You wanna go down love? Be my baby huh?"Louis coos softly rubbing Harry's undie clad bum which will soon be changed into a diaper.

"Uh'huh!"Harry says.

"Li could you grab me a diaper and an oversized t-shirt for baby H here?"Louis requests as Liam enters the tour bus, Niall and Paul following behind them with pizza boxes in there hands.

"Course I can! Is he ready to go down?"Liam says as Louis nods kissing Harry's head.

"Boo do you want me to fix him a bottle? Or do you wanna wait till after dinner?"Niall calls from the kitchen.

"After dinner please Ni, the bottle will make him sleepy and I want him to eat something first"Louis says cooing as Harry starts to play with Louis' hair, twiddling the bits near his neck with his fingers.

"Here we go! Look H Li's even got you one of his own shirts...what you say?"Louis says as he positions Harry so he's facing front ways.

"T'ank you Dada!"Harry whispers softly, a finger stuffed in his mouth.

"That's okay princess! Now get these clothes on or Baba is gonna eat all the pizza!"Liam says before wondering off to the kitchen, Harry gasping.

"Gotsa huwwy Daddy!"Harry says shoving the diaper towards Louis' face making him chuckle.

"Dada's only teasing love, you get laid down for me"Louis says letting Harry off his lap and waiting for him to lay down on the carpeted floor. He's laid there in plain view of everyone in the open plan kitchen of the tour bus but he has no modesty when in his headspace and probably out of his headspace too, he just loves being naked.

"'umma Lou!"Harry squeals happily as her and Lottie enter the tour bus hearing they've brought pizza.

"Hiya bubba! How are you doing?!"Lou coos seeing the little lad mid change, Lottie scurries off into the kitchen knowing Harry probably wouldn't be the most comfortable with her seeing him nude since they're both the same age.
She's newly joined the tour a couple of weeks ago and wasn't aware of Harry's ageplay until she joined, she wouldn't say she's uncomfortable with it as Harry's adorable, she just needs to get used to it.

"I little now 'umma!"Harry says pointing to himself as Louis lifts his legs in the air to secure the diaper around his waist.

"I see that honey! You sure needed it, been a bit grumpy today haven't you?"Lou says softly, Harry had even had to go with Liam to the bathroom so he could give him some quick spanks for his bad attitude after he snapped at Lou for tugging on his hair too much.