weekend with gem gem

this was requested by whenhazzametboo so thank you!!💗💗

harry- age 23

gemma- age 29

gemma- age 29

(made the age gap a bit bigger between them for the purpose of this story, also Harry isn't famous in this story, he still lives at home with his mummy)

"Mum honestly we're gonna be fine! You're worrying for no reason"Gemma says laughing.

"I know I am....I just worry about him you know, I absolutely hate leaving him but it's for work"She says with a sigh.

"And that's understandable...me and him are gonna have the best weekend ever don't you worry, the weathers meant to be perfect and I think Lottie is coming around tomorrow"Gemma says.

"Oh that's lovely! Maybe you could even get the sprinkler out for H, he'd love that"Anne says with a chuckle.

"I'd better get going, let's get this over with....Harry baby!"Anne calls, Harry stumbling as he gets up hearing his Mummy shouting, apologising to Olivia, Gemma's cat when she gets a little startled.

"Yeah Mummy?"Harry says as he wonders into the kitchen, clad only in a loose pair of shorts and his diaper as the warm weather made wearing clothes for him impossible.

You heard right a diaper, Harry is twenty four years old and still in diapers. His birth was somewhat traumatic, horrifyingly both him and Anne being very close to death and poor Harry had been starved of oxygen from his brain. This meant severe developmental issues, clumsiness and overall Harry acts a whole lot younger than his age.

"It's time for goodbyes angel, remember where Mummy's going?"She says as she wraps her arms around the tall boy.

"Mph away"He says with a pout as Anne pecks the side of his head.