don't want to be any trouble

this was requested by Riverdaleships_bug so thank youuu❤️❤️

Harry- age 21

Louis- age 25Liam- age 24Niall- age 24

Louis- age 25
Liam- age 24
Niall- age 24

(Yes I've changed the ages a little bit but it works better for the story lmao)

"Come on you it's time for a nap, you're being fussy"Liam says grabbing Harrys hand and standing him up, a simple card game between the boys was growing heated due to the fact that Harry couldn't grasp how to play so was throwing a bit of a fit.

"Nooo Li! Wanna play wif'you guysss!"Harry whines stamping his foot and pouting.

"Ah no! We don't stamp our feet Mister and you know that!! You have no choice in the matter so it's either a nap or some quiet time in your bunk"Liam says guiding Harry out of the room and away from the other boys, knowing seeing them continue the game will upset him even more.

"LiLi m'not sleepy....I pwomise"Harry says softly as Liam takes him to the bathroom, it's a squeeze to fit them both in there since it's only the tiny one on the tour bus.

"Well you're gonna have some quiet time then peach....do you need a quick wee wee first?"Liam says already unbuttoning Harry's jeans for him and pulling those and his y front undies down.

"Mmm...a little one"Harry says rubbing his eyes sleepily and quickly glancing over to see if Liam saw him do so as he sits himself on the toilet, standing up to pee is something Harry still hasn't mastered and the boys have warned him not to after cleaning pee off the floor.

"You seem a little bit sleepy to me Hazzie"Liam says with a chuckle as Harry yawns as he waits for himself to start to pee, swinging his legs as he waits.

"Na'uh LiLi...not tired at all"Harry grumbles.

"Is that so? So you're not gonna have a nap at all then??"Liam prompts Harry who shakes his head, peering curiously between his legs as he pees.

"No sleepies...Harry is staying awake"Harry says even those his eyes are already looking heavy.

"I guess Li had better come and grab dummy out of your bunk then, you won't need him if it's only quiet time"Liam says as Harry gasps shocked.

"Nooo wan'my dummy!! Might have a little sleepy Li"Harry says.

"I thought so, have we all done on the potty??"Liam says as Harry nods standing up so Liam can give him a wipe before the pair are washing there hands at the sink.

"LiLi jeans off please"Harry requests as they reach his bunk, Harry not wanting to sleep in the uncomfortable jeans.

"You wanting your shirt still on bubs?"Liam says already knowing Harry likes to sleep with the least amount of clothes as possible.