sad bubba

this was requested by 17blackcherry so thank you!!❤️❤️

Harry- age 16

Louis rolls over in bed, groaning a little at the slight pain in his back thanks to the boy lying next to him repeatedly kicking him

It had been an unsettled night, Harry had awoken in tears around 12am and absolutely nothing was calming him down, not even his beloved pacifier. In the end Louis was down in the kitchen bouncing a crying Harry in his arms while making him a bottle.

Louis' bladder throbs so he climbs out of bed, checking on Harry who's still snoozing, his pacifier hanging from his lips with his pyjamas all rumpled, exposing his little tummy.

No sooner has Louis finished peeing is he hearing his name called by a small but panicked voice, the poor thing sounding on the verge of tears so Louis is soon racing back into the bathroom to find his boy.

"B-boo! You're back!"Harry hiccups making grabby hands for the older man.

"I just had to pee baby! Did you really miss me that much?"Louis says as he crawls back into bed, it's hardly even 7am.

"Mmm...thought you'd left me"Harry murmurs resting his head on Louis' chest and pushing the pacifier back in his mouth.

"Boo would never leave you Baba"Louis whispers softly shutting his own eyes, him and Harry getting a few hours more sleep before Louis is awaken to someone sitting on his chest.

"He's awake LiLi!! Did I do a good job?"Harry says whipping his head around to glance at Liam.

"You did buddy well done!! Tell him what me and you have made for breakfast!"Liam says as Harry thinks for a moment.

"Bluebewwy pancakes wif'syrup!! NiNi's eating them so you gotta hurry Boo!"Harry says.

"Oh have I really?! Well we'd better get going downstairs....who picked this outfit out today??"Louis says as he gets out of bed and sets Harry on his hip, kissing his cheek. He wouldn't call it a full outfit as it's only a shirt and undies however he's got a suspicion Harry chose it.

"I did it Boo!! Big boy aren't I Daddy Direction?"Harry says patting Liam's arm.

"You sure are!! Who's on it?"Liam says pointing to the characters on his shirt.

"Ummm Charlie and Lola!!"Harry says happily.