babysitting one direction

This was requested by Sunflower28931 so thank you!!❤️❤️

harry- age 16
louis- age 18
niall- age 19
liam- age 21
zayn- age 21

The five boys of One Direction were going to spend the day/sleep over at a good friends house. This friend being James Corden, a man they'd been close to for quite a while now. It's nice for the boys to have a break from working and time to catch up with friends even if James does tease them and because he's slightly older than all of them compares it to babysitting.

Harry and Louis were the 'babies' of the group, the pair needing a lot more care and attention than most boys there age. Mentally they'd say they're a little behind but Liam, Zayn and sometimes even Niall have no trouble caring for the two boys even if the odd tantrum is thrown in now and again.

 Mentally they'd say they're a little behind but Liam, Zayn and sometimes even Niall have no trouble caring for the two boys even if the odd tantrum is thrown in now and again

"There's my favourite boys!"James says as he spots the two youngest rushing down his driveway, placing both of them on each hip and bouncing them

"Uwncle Jwames!"Harry slurs behind his pacifier pulling it out for a second to sloppily kiss his cheek before it's soon back in his mouth.

"Hawwy was a naughty boy in the car Uncle James! He cried loads and kicked Leeyum's seat when he was drivin!"Louis says as James gasps tsking as he looks at Harry, knowing the fact he has his dummy is probably because he'd been fussy.

"Can I hear the babies?"Julia coos as Harry squeals reaching his hands out for James' wife.

"Come on here baby"She says lifting Harry onto her own hip and pressing smooches to his cheeks as he giggles and tries to push her away.

"No mwore kissies!"Harry says shaking his head and hiding his face.

"Oh no! I guess I'll just have to give all my kissies go Boo then!"She says leaning across and pressing a peck to Louis' cheek as he giggles, he's soon being lifted onto her other hip also, carrying both boys inside the house.

"Hiya Blondie!"James coos as Niall rushes over and hugs him.

"Missed you! Liam said you've got the TV channel that shows the golf so I don't miss the match"Niall says with a grin as James kisses his head.