Stranded With Secrets Of Past...

Por LiveLifeInTheRain

Arianna Hope is from a rich family but she's far from stuck up. With a genius IQ and a charitable heart she's... Mais

Wattpad Family
[Chapter One]
[Chapter Two]
[Chapter Three]
*[Chapter Five]*
[Chapter Six]
[Chapter Seven]
[Chapter Eight]
[Chapter Nine]
[Chapter Ten]
[Chapter Eleven]
[Chapter Twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter Fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter Sixteen]
[Chapter Seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter Twenty]
[Chapter Twenty-One]
[Chapter Twenty-Two]
[Chapter Twenty-Three]
[Chapter Twenty-Four]
[Chapter Twenty-Five]
[Chapter Twenty-Six]
[Chapter Twenty-Seven]
[Chapter Twenty-Eight]
[Chapter Twenty-Nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty-One] Damon's Pov
[Chapter Thirty-Two] Damon's Pov
[Chapter Thirty-Three]
[Chapter Thirty-Four]
[Chapter Thirty-Five]
[Chapter Thirty-Eight]
[Chapter Forty]
[Chapter Forty-One]

[Chapter Thirty-Six]

3.8K 145 8
Por LiveLifeInTheRain

Chapter Thirty-Six

“So you’re really my girlfriend now?” he asked and I nodded in agreement, in a way it felt natural to be with him, like this was the logical next step but at the same time I didn’t just want him to be with me for the baby.

“I guess I am.” I told him making him smile. He leaned over and kissed me gently making me smile against his lips, he could be so freaking sweet.

“Good.” He pulled back and we laid in the pile of beanbags side by side, it was comfortable.

“So boyfriend, I’ve told you all about me and I think it’s time you told me more about you.” I’ve answered more than enough of his questions and I want my answers now.

“What do you want to know?” he asked me

“Who’s your best friend?” I asked, I’ve never really seen him overly social with any particular people, almost like he didn’t actually have friends but that couldn’t be right.

“I have two.”

“Do I know them?” I asked curiously and he grinned as he nodded

“We’re an odd group to say the least.” He hinted

“Are you going to tell my these mystery friends?” I asked amused

“Rob Shook and Evan Mathews.” He said and I didn’t know what to say, those were the three people I would never see being friends but I guess looks cold be deceiving.

See, Damon is incredibly attractive with his shaggy brown hair, bright blue eyes and toned body. He’s popular but he’s not the sports playing popular type, he’s popular because his supposed reputation and appearance which is probably not the best thing but all the girls want him, well almost all, and the guys want to be him for that reason.  Then to top it all off he’s intelligent which make it even better.

Then you have Rob, he’s even taller than Damon with short black hair and huge muscles from years of sports and hitting the gym, he’s hot too but in a more in your face type of way. He’s the football and baseball team captain and he’s not the brightest guy but not exactly dumb. He’s known for sleeping around and not in the rumor kind of way that Damon is.

You never see Damon with a girl on his arm where Rob has one every week, everyone knows how he is but some girls are too desperate to resist. He’s a complete player and completely annoying.

Now, I can kind of see them bring friends, popular and all but then you throw Evan Mathews into the mix. Evan is, for lack of a better word, weird. He’s incredibly quiet and never talks to anyone, he always sticks to himself and a lot of people pick on him and call him emo but he doesn’t seem to care. He has longer black hair with even brighter blue eyes than Damon, he has snake bites and as I said before, keeps to himself. I’ve never see him socialize with other people, ever.

I don’t know him personally but it’s what I’ve heard and observed from him over the years.

They were a very odd match, I’ve never seem them talk to each other.

“Weird indeed, how does that work?” I asked him and he shrugged

“We’ve been friends since we were kids, I lived here when I was little and we stayed in touch, when I came back we all reconnected again and we’re all really close.”

“He’s kind of a hoe though.” I said and he laughed

“Yeah, he does tend to keep a variety of girls but he’s actually a really good guy when you get to know him.” I shrugged, Robs been hitting on me since sophomore year off and on, it was actually a little irritating that he thought I would be so easy.

“I bet he can be. What’s the deal the Evan?” I asked

“He’s incredibly shy. Rob and I are pretty much the only people he talks to.”

“Are they going to like me?” I asked shyly, If these people were as important to him as Alexis and Mason were to me I wanted them to like me, it would make things harder if they didn’t and if Damon and I kept the baby they would always be around.

“They may be surprised but I think they’ll adore you.” he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me he into his side.

“I hope so, what else can you tell me about you?” I asked, I felt like I knew nothing about him and he knew everything about me.

“I’m a very jealous person and I’m possessive. It’s not like I’m going to be obsessive and try to control who you hang out with but I also want it clear that you’re mine,” he said and that made me feel oddly warm inside.

It kind of felt nice to have him see me that way, to have someone feel possessive over you and want people to know you were off limits, I don’t know, maybe I’m just being stupid.

“I can live with that.” I said breathing him in, he relaxed me in a way that I couldn’t quite understand. “What does your tattoo say?” I asked him and he sat up making me sit up with him so he could pull his arm out.

The wording wrapped around his arm and I ran my fingers over the inked skin ‘Sometimes the wrong choices bring to the right places’ It was an interesting quote and I wondered how bad it hurt or how long it took but mostly how he got his parents to agree to something like that.

“I like it, when did you get it?” I asked him curiously

“I got it for my sixteenth birthday. My parents don’t really care as long as it’s hidden at social events.”

“Do you want more?” I asked him and he nodded

“I’ll get sleeves done eventually, which is not appropriate according to my parents but I don’t really care, once I hit eighteen I don’t need their permission.”

“Make sure you think them through.”  Was all I could say “Wouldn’t want your child seeing terrible tattoos.” I teased making him shake his head in amusement.

“Speaking of child, are my babies hungry?” he asked me and my stomach growled excitedly at the mention of food. “Yes, what do you want?” he asked and I thought about it.

“I want a sandwich. One grilled cheese and one peanut butter, pickles and mayonnaise.” His face scrunched up in disgust.

“I know you have cravings but that’s just gross. Mayonnaise and peanut butter?” he asked as his face scrunched up a little more

“And cheese.” I added and I sat up to fast making my head spin

“Wow. Slowly.” He put his arm around me to stable me until all was right in my world again and this time he helped me up so I could go make some food.

“What do you want?” I asked

“Grilled cheese is fine; it would be cool if you could put eggs on it.” he said hopefully like it would be the hardest thing in the world to do. I grabbed the eggs and cracked those first into a bowl and added a little milk. I whisked them until they all blended together and poured them in the pan to cook while I made my first sandwich because I wanted food now.

I ate it as I put the grilled cheese on the pan and waited, I made two for him and one for me while he got some milk out.

We were lucky the advanced cooking kids were going to make a big breakfast for all the teachers, there was an insane amount of food here but I wasn’t complaining but we should probably write a check to the school to replace all that we ate, that would probably be the right thing to do.

I handed him a plate when I was done and sat beside him at the table.

“So tell me more about you.” I brought the topic back up.

“Well I have my parents and my little sister as you know, Michelle’s been in boarding school for a couple years now because my parents don’t really care to be parents most the time. It’s not like they don’t love us they just aren’t home, they have other things to do.” he took a bite out of his sandwich.

“My parents put most that stuff on hold to be home with me.” my parents had bigger plans as soon as I was fully out of the house.

“I wish mine did, I see them every week but usually it’s only one, maybe two days on the weekend before they’re gone again. We have a family dinner once a week and we call Michelle, I’m excited for her to be home because my parents will be too.”

I felt bad for him, I knew a lot of wealthy families didn’t stick around to raise their kids and I guess even Damon was lucky they had their dinner every week, some kids, like Alexis, go weeks or months without seeing her dad. It’s not like he doesn’t love her, he’s just, as Damon said about his parents, busy.

“I’m sorry.” I meant it and he shrugged

“Where did you learn to cook?” he asked me and I just looked at him, did he really not know that?

“My dad’s a chef.” I said slowly and it was like the light went on.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

“He’s been teaching me to cook since I was little.”

“Would you teach me?” he asked hopefully

“I thought cooking was beneath you.” I teased him as we sat talking after our food was gone.

“It’s actually kind of fun, I don’t know how to really make much and I would like to learn.” He admitted

“Alright, I’ll teach you to cook.” I agreed, I thought it was cute that he wanted to learn in all honesty, so I guess on days when he was over so I could help him with math I could cook for him and show him some things.

We sat there and it was weird but good, we’ve gone the whole day without fighting and I know we’re bound to fight in general let alone with the situation and hormones but it was nice to be getting to know each other better, bonding, trying and just taking a step closer together instead of apart.

The more time I spend with the real him the more I really a starting to like him and I just really want this to last, if he could stop putting up walls and just be himself with me than I think that this could actually work out but at the same time I couldn’t help but be skeptical about it all.

Is he going to be like this when we leave here and he’s around his friends and what about when I start showing, will he freak out or find me unattractive? Will he miss being with Lindsey or will he change his mind after we’re out of this little bubble we’ve found ourselves in.

I don’t know, I don’t know anything and I wish I did. I liked certain not this emotional stuff, I’m really not good with it but then again, neither is he. I guess this is either going to end up a complete disaster or we’ll figure it all out together; I just know I was hoping for the first option.

the next chapter will be marked as private

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Sketchbook Por writergirl73

Ficção Adolescente

91 0 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
17K 157 21
When Kelli finds out she's pregnant with her boyfriend's baby, she must make a very difficult choice. what would you do if everyone around you was te...
202K 3.5K 51
After being separated in a dramatic move, Connor Harding is moving back home. His ex-best friend Hope Stryker, is terrified and torn. After three yea...
15 0 11
do you ever feel trapped, hopeless, and think the only way out is to not be in this world anymore?? well, you not the only one..... Adrian has come...