WEALTH, POWER, AND LOVE [KURO...

By parasoleil

➜ A STORY WHERE A SIMPLE WAITRESS ENDS UP CATCHING THE EYES OF FIVE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS AND WEALTHY MEN OF... More

1 ღ 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮 (2020)
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓲𝓽𝔂
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓷𝓾𝓲𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝔂𝓹𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁 ❧ 𝓱𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓫𝓸𝔁
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ❧ 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓫𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓫𝓸𝔀𝓵
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪 𝓚𝓮𝓲'𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓹𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰-𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓫𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓱
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ❧ 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓮𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝔀𝓸 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓲𝔁 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓼
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓻
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 ❧ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮
━━━━━━ ◦ ♡ ◦ ━━━━━━
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓢𝓸 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝓐 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓣❞ ❧ 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓣❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓬 𝓣𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓮𝔁
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓣❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸'𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓑.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓑.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷? 𝓤𝓼𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓑.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓸'𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓐.𝓚❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓵
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓐.𝓚❞ ❧ 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓽𝓸 𝓜𝔂 𝓔𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓐.𝓚❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲'𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓡𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓸𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓮'𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓣.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓑𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔂, 𝓖𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓣.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓣𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓤𝓹
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓣.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪'𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓢𝓸 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓝𝓸 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓣𝓸 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝓾𝓽
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮, 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

36.7K 1.3K 2.2K
By parasoleil

[THIRD POV]

"What a day."

Kuroo slumped against the silver couch, loosening his tie that was around his neck. He had just came back from an hour and a half drive with Kenma to secure a deal with some of his new employers.

"I can't believe that we spent that much time out there only to catch half a million dollars." Kenma muttered, obviously irritated about the outcome of it.

"Don't be so cheap Kenma," he rolls his eyes at the bedhead, "Half a million is better than the initial 100k offer by a long shot."

"Whatever."

Kenma lays on his back on the other couch, sighing as his eyes wandered to the ceiling. 

"Going out and making that deal was still better than staying here all cooped up."

"Right?" Kuroo says, "Maybe we should call some girls over, wouldn't you like that Kenma?"

"Ugh," Kenma turned to his side, hiding his face of disgust, "All these girls that you guys bring over have been nothing but whores."

"Isn't that what you like though?"

Kenma turns back around, shooting a glare at Kuroo. "For your information, I like women who actually think for themselves than agreeing to have sex with us."

"You say that, and you still have a one night stand."

"You're unbelievable." Kenma turns back around, facing the couch again.

"Unbelievably right, and you know that."

Kenma swears at him, telling him to lay off. It caused the two of them to subtly argue with each other and their choices and decisions with women in the past; afterwards, hearing the two argue, Akaashi and Bokuto appear in the living-area.

"Y'all gonna fight or..." Bokuto's presence made the two roll their eyes; it was common for them to have a little dispute, and Bokuto always wanted them to fight it out for some reason.

"Shut up Koutarou," Kuroo says, letting his arms fall on the couch's exterior, "Kenma and I are just arguing about his boredom and women."

"Tetsurou won't shut the fuck up." 

"You said you were bored, and all I suggested was that you go get a call-girl or something; you always say you don't want one, and you end up calling one in the end."

"Well this time is different, okay?" Kenma sighs, "I'm tired of laying around with random women."

It was strange coming from a reclusive man such as Kenma, but it was a thought that all of the men shared. 

Even Tsukishima.

The blond male comes down the stairs, his hand running down the banister while a scowl enveloped his lips.

"You are all so loud; I can hear you in the study room."

Tsukishima walked over to where the rest of the men were; he was pissed off because he was working on some files that needed to be done, but he couldn't focus due to the lack of silence.

"Oh shut up Kei," Kuroo scoffs, "Out of all of us, you make the most noise especially in the bedroom."

"How the hell does that correlate with the fact that I need concentration on my work?"

"That's all we do, work," Bokuto whines, "We work, we get bored, we call some girls, we fuck, they leave, and we work again."

Tsukishima, rather than leaving them to their sorrows, actually joined the men in their conversation; he took a seat beside Kenma, not minding his attitude.

"It's an endless cycle of misfortune, Koutarou," Tsukishima reminded him, "Being rich means we have money. We also have power, but that doesn't mean we have happiness."

"What Kei said is true," Akaashi says, sighing, "All the girls we get and have sex with just want us for our money and for our looks; nothing more or less."

"What do you expect? We're more than flattering, and we're flowing with bundles of cash." Kuroo says to him.

Akaashi sighs again, sitting with his back against the couch. "I believe we all desire the same thing."

"Which is...?"

"A girl," before they could interrupt him, Akaashi puts his hand up, "-who can suffice us with all of our wishes."

"That sounds impossible, Keiji." Bokuto says to him.

"Yeah, what Koutarou said," Kuroo agreed, "There's no girl in the world who would be as honest and as open-minded to come to us and gives us everything without wanting our money or our status."

Tsukishima and Kenma couldn't help but agree with his statement as well.

"Everyone is either scared of us, use us, or are against us."

"There's no point in putting effort anymore, it's just how our life will be like."

Akaashi shakes his head; a plan was going through his head, one that would surprise them and would actually be taken out.

"Not unless we disguise ourselves."

Akaashi took the liberty to explain his plan; even if it was simple, they still needed to take much precaution to carry it out. 

The four men listened to Akaashi with open minds, taking everything into account for it.

"So go in the city with disguises, go to that popular cafe, and see if we can find a girl there?"

"Precisely."

"Sounds good to me!"

Tsukishima and Kenma were the most skeptical about it, but they tossed their hat in the ring too.

"I don't get why we shouldn't try it."

"Yeah, I'm in for it."

Now all they needed was Kuroo's pitch in; he was strangely quiet, but they all knew too well that he was thinking about it. 

He noticed Kenma's cat-like stares shooting at him; Kuroo just smirked, closing his eyes and getting up.

"Let's go."

「❮𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...❯」

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.1K 30
[ HQ!! x READER // COMPLETED ] ↳ one shots !! thanks for reading ! ー © EL/HQUALITY ; JULY 2019 - MAY 2020
350K 9K 17
A book about bokuto x reader ;)
1.1M 34.2K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
264K 6.6K 43
akaashi x reader