𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮, 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮

in another life, I would be your girl

WRITTEN ON MAY 15, 2022 (A YEAR LATER...)

hope you enjoy <3 i know my writing style is different now so don't hate me if you don't like it )-:

[THIRD POV]

Her (H/L) (H/C) hair fell to his chest as her tears flooded his bloody chest. Her wails were loud and clear, breaking the hearts of the various members of different gangs all around. 

Iwaizumi himself... he never cried so hard in his life.

It was so painful, it was silent. 

(Y/N)'s hands fell to her eyes as she weakly attempted to stop the crying. But she knew, it was impossible.

Oikawa's life was taken away because of her; the guilt of it rushed all over her body as the memories of him in her past life begun the realizations.

Oikawa Tooru had always loved (L/N) (F/N). Yet from the moment his eyes latched onto her's, he knew it was forbidden love. His potential ally's woman? It would be more than a broken code to go after her, knowing she was taken.

And yet, why didn't those feelings go away? Why didn't Oikawa give up?

No one knew really.

Well. 

One did.

Standing up, lowering his head as the tears dropped to the concrete, Iwaizumi's fists balled up, until he reached (Y/N)'s shoulder. Placing his hand there, she looked up suddenly, seeing nothing but the shadows in his eyes.

Iwaizumi never thought that the last words he would say over Oikawa would be the words that would soon come out of his mouth.

"He's gone, (Y/N)."

"He's gone."

「❮ 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮...❯」

"I don't understand you, Oikawa," the said man had sighed as he took a sip of his water, "So what if she's not Daishou's long lost princess anymore?"

"You can clearly see she has 5 new men who own her."

Oikawa clicked his tongue in both disappointed and displease. He looked out at the window as he watched the 5 men Iwaizumi mentioned into a car. 

After his promised kiss with (Y/N), his heart was filling up like a balloon. 

But when reality hit him, that he realized this was his first and probably last kiss with her, he was back into this, sullen, salty mood.