𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓸𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓮'𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄'𝐒❞ ✓

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄'𝐒❞ ✓

[THIRD POV] 

First off, Kenma said he only wanted one kid. He didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, but he only wanted one kid for the time being.

But what did he get?

He got three.

All at the same time.

Biology didn't prepare him for this weird genetic miracle. He impregnated (Y/N), in hopes that he will get one healthy baby.

Instead, he received three; triplets, one girl and two boys.

Kenma was at work, but he was done for the day; he got up from his desk, sighing as he finally could go home to his wife and three annoying kids. He groaned when his back ached, he was an old man.

Not really, but he acted like it.

Kenma was the CEO of the growing corporation KOZUKEN, which hosted video game tournaments, merchandise that appealed to teenagers all over the world, and developer of some of the hottest FPS games. Not only that, his partnership with ONIGIRI MIYA has grown too. 

All in all, Kenma was a rich man, who helped donate to hospitals and other organizations to balance the wealth out.

The only thing Kenma disliked about being rich is the attire. When he had to go to his business office, he would have to wear formal clothes. 

Such as his infamous grey suit that he only wore because (Y/N) thought it looked hot on him.