𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ❧ 𝓫𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵

babe, did you really think you could win against me?

[THIRD POV]

The next day, (Y/N)'s body felt a bit better. Keiji had given her some medicine for her aching, and she automatically felt better.

Though her body was still stiff from the last three days; Tetsurou, Kei, and Keiji all fucked her back-to-back.

Changing her clothes, she decided to just wear black spandex shorts and one of the hoodies Kenma had given her. It was a dark red one, and it smelled like apples. 

Going down the stairs, she had remembered that Keiji uncuffed her because she took a shower the same night. 

She meets Bokuto and Kei, who were both cleaning the dishes. She greeted them and ate a snack before heading into the living-room. 

Keiji was sitting down on the couch with laptop on his lap, he was typing something, but apparently it wasn't important. 

Kenma, on the other hand, was sitting on his recliner chair with a controller in his hands, he was playing a video game that was displayed on the huge television screen. He also had headphones on, and it had seemed he was quietly talking with them.

(Y/N) watched the screen as she sat beside Keiji, the two talked and she found out that Tetsurou would be out for a couple of days. 

"He's got some business to take care of in the city, so we won't be seeing him until Friday night."

"I see," well, she had one less guy to worry about, "Is it... dangerous business?"

Keiji gave her a small smile, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

"Don't worry about it, Princess."

The nickname he gave her last night and now made her cheeks tint a bit, it wasn't enough for him to notice, but it was enough for (Y/N) to start questioning herself.

'Did I... fall for these guys...?'

(Y/N) didn't want to remember, but it was hard to forget that these guys were willing to buy her out of her job. When it backfired, finding out that (Y/N) wasn't a woman who's life necessarily revolved around money, they drugged her, kidnapped her, and brought her here against her will.

Now her life was here, in a mansion far, far away from the city. 

But did she like it? It was hard to tell, but there were some points worth looking over.