𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓣.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪'𝓼

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐈 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘, 𝐆𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀'𝐒❞ ✓

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐈 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘, 𝐆𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑...

[THIRD POV]

All in all, (Y/N) and Kei had three children. First, a boy, then two girls.

Having kids wasn't that bad, and what Kei and (Y/N) had feared in terms of safety never became reality. 

Their three children were safe and protected, in fact, the whole department where Kei worked at issued a special protection order just for the Tsukishima's. Kei was a prominent member, so his family earned protection from his agency to ensure that.

That... and when his partner, the detective, found out, he spazzed, alerting every official to make sure Kei and his lovely wife would be unharmed.

Speaking of his partner; today, Kei's partner will be joining them for dinner. The Tsukishima's and Kei's partner had a dinner once a month together to thank him for his hardwork.

"Aki, get the table ready," (Y/N) yelled from the kitchen, "They will be home soon!"

"Yes yes..."

Aki was a splitting image of Kei, his personality matched him too. It was hard to motivate him, hard to get him to be excited without him having the intention to taunt.

It was weird because he was literally Kei but with (H/C) hair.

Fixing the dinner table, (Y/N) sets the food in the center, heavily sighing as there was silence in the air.

"Can you wake your two sisters up?" he nodded, "They are probably sleeping in your daddy's office again."

The two girls were quite fond of their dad; in fact, every day, they are found resting in his office, a place that was off limits. 

Off limits to everyone but his two daughters.

Aki goes up the stairs and meets the door of his dad's office. He creaks it open, peeking his head inside to see the two napping girls.

Both were sleeping with Kei's favorite dinosaur blanket on them. Aki shook his head in disappointment, his dad was like forty now, and he still had a thing for dinosaurs.