𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

pretty girls like you won't get hurt

pretty girls like you won't get hurt... as long as you obey

[THIRD POV]

Cold metal was all she felt.

(Y/N)'s eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the light that shone at her.

She softly groaned, bringing her hand up to wipe her eyes.

Until something stopped it.

When she tried to raise her right hand up, it was stopped. 

(Y/N) looked down at her right hand.

It was cuffed to the bed.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened in realization, trying to remove the metal cuff from her hand. It wasn't possible at all, she didn't have a key, and she didn't have anything to make a key with.

That's when something else hit her.

She looked down at her wrist, she wasn't wearing her coat. 

Her eyes trailed down to her body; she wasn't wearing her skimpy work clothes either.

'W-Where are my clothes?!'

Instead of the dress she wore to work everyday, she was wearing a thin and clear night-gown like dress. It was very soft, despite it looking different than how it felt, but it wasn't her's. That was the bigger problem.

'T-This isn't mine... I don't own such lewd clothing...'

It was see through; she saw her own undergarments under them. 

Then something else struck her.

Her eyes wandered to the bed. It was small, but big enough to fit her. There were metal rails along the side of it where the right side had her cuff connected with it. 

This wasn't her bed.

She then looked up at the ceiling; the expensive chandelier hung above which was the only source of light being provided. The wall was a soft white color that also had a pink color to the walls.

This wasn't her ceiling or walls. 

She looked around in the room, scanning the furniture. There was a desk and a bookshelf, nothing more that inhabited her and the bed other than two doors, one in front of her and one to the right of her.