𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷

don't act like you don't want this, I know you want me to fuck you

[THIRD POV]

The heated session between (Y/N) and Tetsurou had been replaying in her mind; she realized she had oral sex with him, and it was mindblowing- imagine how much more pleasure she'd feel if she actually fucked him.

Today was like any other day, except Tetsurou, Kenma, and Akaashi had to leave for a business deal (in making) and Bokuto was who knows where. 

That left the house to Tsukishima and (Y/N).

Tsukishima and (Y/N) were outside in Tetsurou's garden area; he was sitting at one of the outdoor tables as he watched (Y/N) tend at the pretty flowers. The two were situated in front of one of the small lakes the men owned, and (Y/N) was quite captivated by the nature's beauty. 

She sat on the large black picnic blanket with her blue dress on; this dress was picked out by Akaashi for her because he thought it would look beautiful on her, especially since she was going to spend her day outside with Tsukishima. 

The dress was blue, and the top half had buttons that led down to her mid-riff, the skirt part had a bow that was tied skillfully by Akaashi, and it stopped down at her thigh. It was beautiful for (Y/N) since it was a good color.

(Y/N) picked at the small weeded flowers, making a flower crown. She used to make them in elementary school when she didn't want to play with the other kids; she was actually very good at crafting them.

Sitting on the table watching her was Tsukishima, he was writing down information and typing documents while also keeping an eye on her.

Because their back area was huge, it was also gated, and there would be no way for her to escape, which is why Tsukishima took her cuffs off. But he still kept an eye on her.

(Y/N) got up and took the finished flower crown; the flowers were white, which matched Tsukishima's attire (a long, white buttoned up shirt with black slacks). She approached him and he looked up, seeing a small smile on her face.

"C-Can I put this on you?"

"Sure," with his approval, he bent his head down and (Y/N) placed it on him, fixing it in place, "You made it?"

"Y-Yeah," she said, blushing a bit, "I made these whenever I was at the park with classmates. It's a nice way to pass the time and to make something pretty."

"I see," Tsukishima said, grinning at her, "Why don't you make another one so that we can match?"

"Sure!"