𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮

Hello mes amours, it is I, Alyzabeyth, who has come back from who knows where. Yes, I reread this book every week just to laugh at the readers who cry at the pain I have written. 

But that's not the point. 

You are one of these two people:

One, you are a new reader and you have no idea what you're getting into.

Two, you are a re-reader and either you received this notification and got all excited but now are mad at me because it's not really an update OR you just reread this and found this new thing.

Either way, you need to read this.

Everyday, I receive countless notifications from this book; I am glad that even after almost a year, people read this. It's astounding to know how many reads this has gotten, but there are always a bad side to everything.

Before you read this book, you MUST consider a few things.

1, this is a mature, NSFW-filled, gang/mafia kind of book. You will be reading things that deal with gangs, such as the words "property", "pet", and other rather vulgar words that may be offending to you. Rest assured, this is for the plot/book/story; the language is supposed to match this NSFW-gang theme. If you are sensitive to such language, I suggest you stop reading from here.

2, in the beginning of the book, the reader stutters a lot. READ UNTIL THE END BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, THERE IS A REASON WHY SHE STUTTERS FOR LIKE THE FIRST 10 CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK. I really feel hurt when I read that people are "annoyed" from it because there is a REAL reason why I made her like this for a while. But it's okay, I must have not been clear in the book or maybe it's not clear enough in general. When you are finished with the book, there will be a note just like this to explain it-- BUT IF YOU'RE NEW, JUST KEEP READING THIS NOTE AND ALL 40+ CHAPTERS. 

3, do. Not. Spoil. If I see you spoiling anywhere IN ANY THING, I will delete your comment and most likely block you. I hate the idea of spoiling and will not tolerate in ANY of my books. Sure, you can suggest or advertise books, I don't mind, but SPOILING is NOT allowed. This book is very emotional in my opinion and everyone has the right to read it to their own. I respect you and everyone else here, and the experience you will have when you read my books are supposed to be special. If you spoil, you are disrespecting me and your fellow reader-friends. The only time spoiling in my books is decent is if I DO IT WITH A WARNING, and I GIVE A LOT OF SPACE FOR THAT. 

I hope you enjoy or keep enjoying my books, this is all I have to address. This book ended earlier this year, so the fact that I returned to this once is so nostalgic (even though it wasn't that long ago).

I love this book with all my heart, and I hope you will too, mon amour<3

Enjoy<3

WRITTEN ON;; 07/27/2021