𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ❧ 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝓾𝓽

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐘, (𝐘/𝐍)
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❞

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐘, (𝐘/𝐍)𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐔𝐓❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❞

[THIRD POV]

"I've made my decision."

(Y/N) had a stern look on her face. She had her fingers entwined with each other, and her (E/C) eyes showed that what she what she was going to say was in all seriousness.

"After living with you five," she says carefully, "I have decided on what I would like to do."

"And... what is that, (Y/N)?" they ask her.

"That is yet to be told," she answered, "But... it will mean that I will leave."

Their hearts broke in two.

But it was her final decision.

The five wealthy men could tell that whatever she was planning or thinking, that it was something she was going to be happy with. It seemed that she put a lot of thought into it after they asked her what she would like to do for the rest of her life. 

Even though she wasn't being clear, they could tell by the vivid emotions in her eyes that she was ready. She had one month to think, to consider all of the options she had.

And she picked one that would make her happy.

"I see," Keiji says, his breath a bit shaky, "Then... we will help you reach that."

(Y/N) nods, smiling at the five men.

"Don't worry guys-"

"-I will be fine."

The men helped her pack her essentials, as she was going to pack whatever she carried. Ultimately, she really packed a few clothes, her mother's shrine aka the black box, and a singular notepad. 

They asked why she didn't want to take anything else, but she responded with that she won't really need them.

The day following, they drove her to the center city, in front of her old workplace, le cafe nuit. They asked her why she wanted to be dropped off there, which she responded with an answer that had a chill run down their spine.

"This is where it all started," she says calmly, gazing at the lively cafe, "And this is where it will end."

"D-Don't do anything too dangerous," Tetsurou tells her, "If anything happens to you, we'll just kidnap you back to safety."