𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ❧ 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼

if you wanted me that badly, you should've just said so

[THIRD POV]

Another day passed, (Y/N) was yet again finding herself wandering the huge house. She couldn't find anyone to hang out with, and she didn't have anything to do. 

Kenma, Kei, and Bokuto were out doing something (they promised to bring something back for (Y/N)), and Tetsurou was somewhere in his garden. That left the mansion to Akaashi and (Y/N).

In search for the stoic man, she looked through all of the rooms. Bokuto and Kei promised to give her a house tour, but they hadn't given her one yet. 

Going down the railing, her cuffs made subtle noises as they clanked against the railing. She wanted to at least be with someone while being in this house, so she decided to look for Akaashi. 

Some doors were either locked, or they led to an empty room with no Akaashi. Upon entering a set of wooden double doors, she creaked them open, peeking her head in. 

The room was large, probably the largest in the entire mansion.

She walked in fully, letting her eyes roam the well organized room. 

It was a library; a two story one for that matter. She didn't know how a two story library was on the first floor, but she assumed that one of the locked doors on the second floor led to the second floor of the library.

Stepping in, her gaze was captivated by the tall shelves filled with many different books. All seemed to be well formulated, as when she pulled two books out, they were placed together because of genre.

Moving more towards the middle of the vast room, there were a lot of wooden tables; this was probably where the men studied or stayed when working on something. 

She moved over to the staircase, letting her cuffed hand brush against the smooth wood as she walked up. She noticed that the more she went up to the second floor, the more the books were less organized. Interested, she found herself in front of many empty shelves with books scattered everywhere.

She picked up one of them, scanning the title and the back of the book. This one had seemed to be a math textbook, a high college leveled one. 

Setting it back down where she got it, she continued to explore the vast library; it was truly beautiful when she looked over the railing to see the completed shelves, it was only the second floor that seemed incomplete.

Walking over to one of the completed book shelves, she noticed that these ones were quite newer and seemed refurbished. Granted, she took one in her hand and opened to the first few pages, reading them word-for-word.