𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 ❧ 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮

I pinkie promise, Princess 

[THIRD POV] 

"Sakusa is coming?"

"Yes," Keiji answered Kei, "He has told us that he is travelling down the south, passing Miyagi to deliver a package there; he asked if we were travelling as well since we almost always spend our holidays there."

"So then..."

"He wants to travel with us; he thinks it's also a good idea for us all to catch up."

"I see," Kei leaned back against the couch, his arms spread around the couch, "I'm fine with it, to be honest."

"So are we-"

"But of course you couldn't hear our input since you were fucking my (Y/N)."

"Drop it Koutarou," Keiji glared at him, "It's fine."

Koutarou swore under his breath before huffing; he wanted her all for himself, but it was impossible given that four other guys had the same desires.

"So when is he coming?" 

"Tomorrow."

「❮ 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮...❯」

"Sakusa... Kiyoomi?" (Y/N) asks, the male before her nods, "I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with your name."

"That's common," he replies, "I'm glad so anyway."

"Sakusa works underground; he does the background work." Tetsurou informs her.

"What do you mean?"

"He does odd jobs."

"Like-"

"It's better if you don't know what kind of jobs he does," Kenma tells (Y/N), squeezing her hand, "Sakusa prefers to keep his work in disclosure."

"I see," she respected a man's privacy, especially in this world, where knowing too much or too little can get you killed, "So... you are the leader of the Itachiyama gang...?"

"Yes, but when I am not there, the Inarizaki's take over," Sakusa answered, "I am in a close alliance with them, like how you are alliance with Karasuno."

'I'm... not really in a gang...'

"If I may ask, why are you here?"