𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ❝𝓚.𝓚 ❞ ❧ 𝓡𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑❞
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓❞ ✓
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄'𝐒❞ 

𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 #𝟐 - 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑❞𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - ❝𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - ❝𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐓❞ ✓𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄'𝐒❞ 

[THIRD POV] 

Kenma sat on his chair, yawning. 

He was live-streaming one of his games, showing his viewers some tips on how to pass certain levels. 

But he was growing tired; he missed his cup of coffee earlier today, and he had been doing nothing but promoting his game along with his new business partner, Miya Osamu.

He hasn't gotten much sleep, but he was used to that.

And (Y/N) didn't like that.

Peeking through the door of his office, (Y/N) sees Kenma yawning various times in a span of five minutes.

She could feel her heart beating faster from the sight; he was so handsome. She was so lucky to have been dating such a hot man.

Closing the door, (Y/N) decided to just surprise him with a freshly baked apple pie and some coffee, his two favorite things.

She got to work quickly, starting from scratch; she has made Kenma apple pies too many times, so she knows what she is doing.

About two hours pass, and Kenma is done with his livestream; when he leaves his office, he is hit with the smell of his favorite pastry.

"Smells so good," he mumbles to himself; following the smell in the kitchen, he sees (Y/N) bending down to take the apple pie out, "And that looks tasty too."

He wasn't talking about the apple pie.

(Y/N) stands up straight, placing the pie on the stove, letting it cool down. Putting the oven mitts away, she turns around and sees Kenma standing there with his cup of coffee that she was going to bring to him.