Jasper x Fem! Reader (NOT FIN...

By DearCher

A Jasper x Reader fan-fiction I can't say I know where this story will go...but I do hope you guys enjoy it... More

Chapter 1: The Object
Chapter 2: The Gem
Author's Note
Chapter 3: The Encounter
Chapter 4: The Name
Author's Note #2
Chapter 5: The Secret
Chapter 6: The Blossoming
100 Views!
Chapter 7: The Trip
Chapter 8: The Mother
Chapter 9: The Backstory
Chapter 10: The Breakfast
Author's Note #3
Chapter 11: The Shopping Spree
Chapter 12: The Night Out
Chapter 13: The Way Home
500 Views!
Chapter 14: The Web
Chapter 15: The Period
Chapter 16: The Lighthouse
Chapter 17: The Cave
1K Views!
Chapter 18: The Friend
Chapter 19: The Second Mom
Chapter 20: The Rainy Day
Author's Note #4
Chapter 21: The Trip - Part Two
Chapter 22: The Party Planning
Author's Note #5
Chapter 23: The Fourth of July Party
Over 5K Views!
Chapter 24: The Stepping Stone
Author's Note #6
Chapter 25: First Words
Chapter 26: A Second Kiss
Chapter 27: Three Is A Crowd
Author's Note #7
Chapter 28: Calm Before The Storm
10K Views!
Chapter 30: Lighting Strikes
Chapter 31: Flash Flood Warning
Chapter 32: Weather Forecast: Thunderstorm
Chapter 33: Denial
Chapter 34: Pain and Guilt
Chapter 35: Anger and Bargaining
15K Views!
Chapter 36: Depression
20K Views!
Chapter 37: An Upward Turn
Chapter 38: Turkey Day
Chapter 39: Reconstruction and Working Through
Chapter 40: Acceptance and Hope
Author's Note #8 and over 30K Views!
Chapter 41: PTSD
Chapter 42: Dreams Becoming Reality
Chapter 43: Space Exploration (First Mission)
Chapter 44: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 45: Mind Games
Chapter 46: Space Exploration (Second Mission [?])
Chapter 47: Home World
Chapter 48: Visitors
Author's Note #8

Chapter 29: Shady Storm Clouds

4.4K 101 57
By DearCher

Update (07/11/22): Grammatical errors fixed. Minor sentence changes throughout. Paragraph change during 18+ scene.

Mini A/N – Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter ☺️ I just got a new computer in place of my phone, for the time being, meaning we should be back on schedule! Other than that, I don't have much else to say but... 

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This chapter contains 18+ content. If you do not want to read it, then don't! I'll give you another warning below. Enjoy!

        You hummed quietly to the music playing through your headphones as you rearranged books. The new shipment you ordered had just come in, and you had to make space for them. Okay, those here...and these go, here. You stood back, admiring your work before bending down to grab the cardboard box on the floor and move it to a different shelf. The summer rush was over since it was a few days into September now, meaning you were back working in your dad's bookstore. Even though it had almost been three weeks since you worked at the arcade or the amusement park, it still felt weird not to overexert yourself or stress. You missed it even though you knew working so much was bad for your physical and mental health. Maybe it was the adrenaline, you think with a chuckle as you adjusted the black bandana in your (h/c) hair. The bookstore and the boardwalk were silent except for the occasional seagull cawing or the sound of your denim overalls shuffling when you moved. You placed the last textbook on the shelf before kicking the empty box across the floor, smiling when it stopped behind the counter as you intended. The new school year was going to start soon, so you ordered some textbooks and more nonfiction novels than usual to keep business going. You knew that overachieving students like Connie and parents with high expectations would be the main ones buying up inventory, but you didn't mind. You chuckled smugly at your genius, walking over to the checkout counter. Leaning against it, you pulled your phone from your pocket, turning it on. You skipped the song that had started to play, switching apps to check your text messages. You hadn't received any new ones, and you frowned slightly, expecting to see one from Jasper. You hadn't seen or heard from the gem since last night. When you woke up to get ready for work, her room door was tightly shut, and she hadn't come down the stairs before you left either. You assumed she might have just been asleep, but it was ten thirty-eight in the morning. She should be awake by now, you think with a sigh. You were about to resort to calling her to relieve your worry, but the loud ringing of the bell above the door caught your attention. Steven ran in wearing a pair of light blue jean shorts instead of his normal blue ones. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You smiled at his enthusiasm, going around the counter to meet him halfway.

        "Yes, Steven, what is it?" you asked with a chuckle. He grabbed ahold of your waist, squeezing you in a hug.

        "Do you want to come on a trip with me?" You raised a delicate eyebrow, ruffling his hair.

        "A trip? To where?"

        "It's a surprise but I want you to come with me!"

        "I have to work, Steven," you replied with a laugh.

        "Please?" he begged, giving you puppy dog eyes. "It'll be fun! And you've been working so much lately," he whined.

        "Steven, I—," you started, but the young teen began to whimper making you sigh. "Okay, fine. But just this once." He cheered, bouncing around before grabbing your wrist.

        "Come on!"

        "Hold on, speedy," you joked, quickly grabbing your keys and sunglasses from the counter. You locked up the establishment before putting on your shades. You then quickly wrapped your headphones around your phone, stuffing it in your pocket. The young gem dragged you down the boardwalk and across the beach towards his home. You saw someone standing in the sand in front of the temple, their hands behind their back. What shocked you the most about them was the fact that they were completely blue.

        "(Y/n), this is Lapis Lazuli. Another one of my gem friends! She and Peridot live together," he said with a giggle, releasing his grip on your wrist to hold your hand. Lapis...I believe Jasper mentioned her too, you think, giving the gem a small smile. Just like Peridot.

      "Nice to meet you." Lapis gave you a smile in return before looking down at Steven.

         "So where are we going?" she asked him.

        "It's a surprise," he answered giggling, grabbing her hand with his free one. "You have to cover your eyes. You too, (y/n)!" You chuckled, taking off your sunglasses and hooking them at the top of your overalls. You then covered your eyes with your free hand, closing the (e/c) orbs as well. "No peeking you two," Steven yelled as he began dragging you along with him. You walked with him for maybe five minutes before you felt your feet hit wood.

        "I'm...starting to guess the surprise, Steven," Lapis said.

        "I told you to close your eyes," he answered, making you peek between your fingers. You gasped quietly when your eyes caught onto Lapis. A pair of water wings protruded from her back, curving at the middle since they were over her eyes. "No peeking, (y/n)!" You and Lapis laughed at the same time, throwing a quick 'sorry' before you covered your faces again. "Okay, wait here," you heard Steven say, the sound of his sandaled feet walking along the wood of the dock. "Surprise," he and someone else yelled. You uncovered your eyes, seeing Greg standing in front of a huge boat.

        "Hm...," Lapis said, sounding kind of disappointed. The both of you moved forward towards Steven's dad, stopping in front of him.

        "We bought a boat," Steven shouted, holding his arms out.

        "Uh...correction, we rented a boat. I may be rich, but buying a boat may be going a bit...overboard," Greg said with a smirk. You laughed as he and his son pointed at each other, acknowledging the joke. Lapis didn't laugh, nor did she have a smile on her face. Greg's smirk soon turned into that of an awkward smile. "Just a joke I picked up from some sailors," he explained, rubbing the back of his head. "They have a surprisingly clean sense of humor."

        "Steven, who is this?" Lapis asked, looking down at the teenage boy.

        "Uh, Greg Universe. You broke my leg trying to use the ocean to fly back to your home world?" Greg introduced. Your (e/c) eyes widened as you moved behind the bearded man towards Steven.

        "Did that...really happen?" you asked in a whisper. Steven gave you a nervous chuckle, nodding his head.

        "Yeah...that was a long time ago, though. Trust me, Lapis is good now. She's changed." You hummed at his answer, straightening your spine as you stood up again.

        "Great! Well, I'll get the boat started," Greg said abruptly before jogging towards the boat.

        "So...whaddya think?" Steven asked the blue gem, walking up to her.

        "It's nice, Steven," she said with a small smile. "But—I don't know..."

        "Look...Lapis? I know you spent a really long time fused with Jasper at the bottom of the ocean—but you're not Malachite anymore! And water is a part of who you are. You can't let one bad experience take that away from you!" Your eyes widened as you rubbed your arm gently, looking the gem over. She's the gem Jasper fused with to try and beat the Crystal Gems. You sighed softly, turning away from the two speaking. I don't even know how to feel about her. She tortured Jasper...made her feel like she was nothing. You exhaled slowly, calming your nerves. "(Y/n)! Come on!" You looked up to see Steven and Lapis already on the boat. You gave him a small smile before walking up the ramp, stopping at Steven's side.

        "You guys ready to set sail?" Greg asked through the intercom.

        "Aye aye, Captain," Steven shouted, placing his hand on his forehead in salute. Lapis gave a simple 'yes' and you nodded towards the older man, taking a seat at the edge of one of the lounge chairs. Greg honked the horn of the boat, beginning to pull off. A huge tremor went through the vessel for a moment, making you lose balance on the chair, your backside hitting the wooden deck hard.

        "Ah, geez...you think anyone will notice?" Greg asked as you all looked back towards the cause of the commotion. One of the big wooden pegs that made up the dock was completely ripped off since the boat had still been attached. You and Steven shared a laugh as you stood up, sitting back on the lounge chair.

*time skip brought to you by 'Alone At Sea'*

Jasper's POV

        I laughed as I squeezed the corrupted gem in my arms, watching as it tried to struggle from my grasp. "Stop squirming! It'll be over soon." The gem screeched, straining more until I flexed my arms, instantly poofing it. I chuckled, picking its gem up from the ground. "Another one added to my collection...Storm," I called, turning around to look for the feline. She was a little ways away from me, sitting calmly next to another corrupted gem. I rolled my amber eyes, making my way over to them. The gem automatically went on high alert, the hair on its form sticking straight up. "Calm down, runt. I'm not going to poof you," I spat, sitting on the ground next to Storm. "Why do you like this punk so much?" I asked the kitten as I scratched her ears. She purred, resting her paws on the gem and licking it. The thing began to relax, sitting back down and closing its eyes. I sighed, bubbling and unbubbling the gem I had just poofed a second ago. I had always seen other gems do so, but I never tried it out for myself until recently. My army was growing bigger by the day, but I still felt I needed more. Most of the corrupted gems I had captured were on the small side, and I was a lot bigger than they were. I placed the gem I was playing with in my lap, pulling my phone from inside my uniform. I raised my eyebrow gently upon seeing a message from (y/n) about thirty minutes ago. I clicked on it, and the messages app automatically opened up.

Shortcake 🍰: I left work early to go on a boat trip with Steven and I don't know what time I'll be back. Just wanted to let you know.

        I hummed at the message, my brows furrowing. "There she goes hanging around that traitor again," I muttered with a huff. "How can she even be friends with her knowing what she did to my Diamond, and how that makes me feel?" Storm meowed loudly, her seafoam green eyes boring into mine. I groaned, crossing my arms as the feline went back to cleaning the gem next to her. "I know I said I wasn't upset over it anymore, Storm, but it still gets under my skin just a little bit." The kitten growled lightly, her tail swishing behind her. "Fin,e, I said, pushing myself from the ground. "Let's go. We need to get back to the Kindergarten so I can put this one in her cell."

        It didn't take long to get back to the Beta Kindergarten since we weren't that far from it in the first place. I tossed the gem into the newer cell I dug out, waiting for them to reform. They were more than angry when they did, biting and scratching at the bars as they screeched at me. The other gems then began to do the same, the noise becoming annoying. Even the corrupted gem at Storm's side became agitated. "Shut up," I yelled. The majority went silent, with the occasional one roaring or growling quietly. I chuckled, resting my hands on my hips before turning to Storm. "Ready to go back home?" The feline looked uncomfortable; her stance was wide, and her ears were pressed flat against her head. "You okay, baby?" I asked, my voice full of concern as I rubbed her back gently. Storm then began to dry heave, the occasional hack shuddering through her small form. My eyes widened, and I picked her up, holding her as she continued to heave. Storm eventually threw up a wad of red hair that matched the corrupted gems. The kitten looked miserable, her breathing heavy as if she had another one coming up. I didn't know why she was throwing up, but what I did know was the corrupted gem was the cause of it. I bared my teeth, switching Storm carefully over to the crook of my arm. I rose my leg, stomping on the gem's head before picking up what was left of it and throwing it into a cage. "I've gotta find, (y/n). I don't know what to give you to make you feel better, but I'm pretty sure she'll know," I said frantically, running towards the nearest body of water.

*time skip brought to you by hairballs*

(Y/n)'s POV

       You sighed contently, leaning over the railing as you looked at the ocean. You were enjoying the quiet and the smell of the salty, sea air. The sun was shining brightly against the blue waves, making them sparkle like gems. You chuckled, looking over at Greg, who had just come back to your side again, now with a fishing rod in hand. "Dad! Dad!" You glanced over to see Steven with Lapis following behind him.

        "Hey, you two. Finally get enough of that horn?" Greg asked.

        "What?!" Steven shouted, looking up at his dad. You and Greg shared a chuckle before Lapis asked what the older man was doing.

        "Catching fish," he replied, throwing the end of the line into the water. The hook made a plopping sound as it hit the liquid, ripples flowing out around it.

        "Oh! I can help," Lapis said excitedly. You raised your eyebrows slightly, this being the first time she sounded like she was into what was going on. Other than the boat horn, of course. The blue gem stepped away from the railing, exhaling deeply. She then raised her arms slightly, the ocean water immediately reacting. You and Greg both gasped, watching as the water began to rise even more. A massive bubble of water was floating above the boat, the bottom of it dripping.

        "Whoa," you said breathlessly, moving closer to the railing to stare at the fish still swimming in the bubble. "It's like an aquarium..." Lapis smiled at you warmly as she held the water up.

        "That's a pretty uh...fancy way of catching fish," Greg said nervously as you and Steven continued to look at the bubble in awe.

        "That's cuz Lapis is supa strong," Steven exclaimed. You giggled, ruffling his hair before moving to see the floating water from another angle.

        "Well, I uh—appreciate the gesture. But...I-I think it would be safer to stick to the old fashioned way of doing it," the bearded man said nervously, clinching the fishing rod in his hands.

        "Oh, uh...sure," Lapis said with an embarrassed blush on her face, looking down at her feet as she lowered the water back into the ocean. The boat swayed from the force of the waves, causing you to grab onto the railing so that you wouldn't fall.

        "Wow, Lapis! That was ama—zing," Steven praised, his voice falling at the end of his sentence. Lapis placed a hand on his head, looking up at Greg.

        "So...uh, how do you fish the old fashioned way?"

        "Oh, it's...pretty simple. You start with a rod and you put a hook on the end of your line. And then when you feel a nibble, you reel it in," he explained, smiling brightly. "And there it is, you caught yourself a fish to eat."

        "But...why would a fish ever bite a hook," Lapis asked curiously.

        "You've gotta put something on the end that they eat. Like a worm," you answered with a shrug.

        "Yeah, what (y/n) said," Greg agreed. "Here, I'll show you," he said, casting the line into the water again. "Fishing!" The four of you watched the water in search of any fish nearby that would bite. You guys watched...and watched...and continued to watch.

        About thirty minutes had passed, and there still hadn't been any action. You sighed loudly just as Steven collapsed dramatically, making you laugh. "When does the fish part happen?" Lapis asked, the first words anyone had spoken since Greg had cast the line for the second time.

        "Well, sometimes it isn't about the fish you keep, but the company you catch," he said wisely, smiling at the gem. You glanced back at the water, seeing the hook bobbing down into it. You gasped just as Greg exclaimed, pulling on the fishing rod. "I got a bite!" Steven sprung up from the ground, looking at the water. "Lapis, here! Give it a try," Greg said, handing her the fishing rod and moving to the side so that he took her place standing next to you. "Hold it just like that, and reel it in slowly," he coached.

        "Like this?" she asked him, spinning the crank on the side of the rod.

        "You've got it. It looks like a big one!" Suddenly the blue gem was yanked forward against the railing. Steven shouted her name, grabbing her waist to keep her from going overboard. Greg then grabbed Steven, the three of them battling against whatever fish was pulling on the end of the line. You leaned over the railing, some of your (h/c) hair falling out of place and across your face. You couldn't see anything, but something was yanking harshly on the line.

        "It's pulling...so hard," Lapis said, straining as she continued to reel the thing in. You looked down into the water again, seeing a large shadow coming to the surface, bubbles following it. Lapis gasped loudly as the line snapped. Whatever was pulling on the end of the line took it to the bottom of the ocean.

        "What kind of fish was that?" you mused, looking over the edge just like Lapis was.

        "Don't worry about that one getting away," Steven reassured. The gem turned, smiling softly at him.

        "Oh...thank you." Greg headed back to the controls with the now broken fishing rod, telling you guys to holler if you needed him. You hummed quietly, turning to look back at the water again as Lapis left your side.

        "Lapis! What do you—Lapis?" Steven asked from behind you.

        "I think she went back to the front deck, Steven," you answered for him, watching the waves crash against the side of the boat. It was mesmerizing, to say the least, and extremely calming. Whatever stress you had was slowly melting away. But you spoke too soon. The boat rumbled under you, and you lost your balance, your back slamming against the side of the control room. "Ouch..." You rubbed the back of your head as another crash rattled through the vessel. You quickly jogged to the front deck, seeing Steven on the floor. "What's going on?" you asked frantically.

        "Steven! You got a moment?" you heard Greg yell from the control room. The young gem got up, running to the back. The sound of his flip-flops diminished as he got farther away from you and Lapis. You sat on the lounge chair next to her, waiting to see what was going on. You then began to hear a banging noise coming from inside the boat, the vibrations going up through your body. It stopped for a moment before another crash echoed through the metal watercraft. You began to feel yourself hyperventilating, thinking of the worst possible outcomes.

        About ten minutes later, Steven came from the control room. The sky was dark with storm clouds, and it looked like the rain would start any moment. It can't get any worse...right? "Um...(y/n)? Lapis? I—have some not so good news. There's trouble with the engine and we might be stuck out here for a while." The gem sighed, and you pulled out your phone, checking to see if there was any service. Unfortunately, there wasn't, and your body deflated at the realization. You slouched against the lounge chair, sighing heavily. "I'm so sorry! This whole thing is my fault. I just wanted you guys to have fun but, everything's a mess. I-I shouldn't have made either of you come on this trip."

        "It's not your fault, Steven. Things just happen," you said with a small smile.

        "It's my fault. I'm the one to blame," Lapis said softly, clenching her fists.

        "That's not true," Steven said.

        "Yeah. It isn't anyone's fault," you agreed, standing up and walking towards the pair.

        "I'm really trying to enjoy it out here but—I can't stop thinking about being fused as Malachite. How I used all my strength to hold her down in the ocean. How I was always...battling against Jasper to keep her bound to me!"

        "Wait...so you really did keep her trapped in that fusion?" you muttered quietly, taking a step back from the gem. Steven gave you a worried look before turning his attention back to Lapis.

        "But—it's not like that anymore. You don't have to be with Jasper," Steven said, looking stressed.

        "That's not it," Lapis said slowly, covering her face with her hands. "I miss her..."

        "What?" you and Steven said at the same time.

        "We were fused for so long..."

        "But...she's terrible," Steven exclaimed.

        "I'm terrible," Lapis yelled, gesturing to herself. "I did horrible things! I-I broke your dad's leg, I stole Earth's ocean! Go on! Tell me I'm wrong!" You were about to say something else, but the boat lurching forward cut you off. You planted your legs hard against the wooden surface you were standing on to stop yourself from falling. Then the rain you were expecting started, coming down hard. The wind began to pick up, sending a shiver down your spine at how cold it was. A loud banging could be heard moving its way up the side of the ship, and you took another step back, looking in the direction of the noise. A large orange hand gripped the railing, pulling itself up to reveal Jasper.

        "Finally," she said breathlessly, her hair soaking wet.

        "Jasper," Steven and Lapis exclaimed.

        "I thought I'd never catch up to you," she said, ringing her hair out.

        "You've been following us," Lapis asked, her voice higher than normal. Jasper completely ignored the other gem, walking up to you. Each of her footsteps was loud and heavy, making the boat vibrate under you. You gasped quietly, taking a step back just to fall into the lounge chair you were sitting in earlier. She was huge. You knew Jasper was tall, but never this tall. How did she grow? What's going on? Thoughts ran through your mind, and Jasper seized your arm gently, grabbing your attention.

        "Shortcake, something is wrong with Storm," she said quickly, handing the feline to you. The kitten was inside an orange bubble, just the right size for her.

        "Wh-What happened?" you asked as Jasper popped the sphere, releasing the feline. Storm meowed tiredly, curling herself up in your lap. You petted her, looking up at the large gem kneeling in front of you.

        "Sh-She started throwing up hair! And I even tried to get her to drink some water or something to help, but she wouldn't do it and-and..." You rested your hand on her face, shushing her.

        "It's okay, calm down," you said in a hushed voice before letting out a quiet giggle. "It was a hairball. That's normal for cats. She has to clean herself with her tongue, and sometimes her fur might get built up in her stomach. It can't digest so the only way to get rid of it is to throw it up. She's probably just a little weak from it, so maybe that's why she didn't want to drink any water." Jasper exhaled slowly, her shoulders relaxing as she closed her amber eyes.

        "Thank the stars," she said quietly, making you chuckle. You glanced at Steven and Lapis to see they were completely on edge. Jasper looked up at you, following your line of sight before she growled, standing to her feet.

        "Lazuli..."

        "Stay back," Steven said, summoning a pink shield. You gasped quietly, standing to your feet and grabbing Jasper's wrist.

        "Jasper, no." The quartz laughed loudly, her shoulders bouncing.

        "This dulled down version of Rose Quartz works for you now? You're pointing that shield the wrong way," she said, chuckling. "She's the one you should be afraid of."

        "That's not true," Lapis countered.

        "You can't lie to me," Jasper said, baring her teeth slightly. "I've seen what you're capable of. I thought I was a brute...but you—you're a monster."

        "I—," Lapis started, but seemed to decide against saying anything else.

        "Lapis doesn't want anything to do with you," Steven shouted, lowering his body into a protective stance.

        "Steven, don't lie. We both heard what she just said about Jasper," you think, not realizing that you had said it out loud as well.

        "This—is between...us," Jasper said angrily, forcefully pushing Steven out of the way. You gasped, looking over at the boy.

        "Jasper! Don't hurt him," you yelled, yanking on her arm.

        "What did she say about me?" she asked, turning to look at you. You took a step back, your (e/c) eyes widening at the hate in her voice.

        "She—She said that she missed being fused with you..."

        "Oh really now?" Jasper said with a deep chuckle, walking up to Lapis. "You want to fuse again, huh?"

        "I—I did, but not anymore! I was terrible to you...I liked taking everything out on you. I needed to, I-I hated you. It was bad," Lapis said, turning slightly away from the quartz soldier.

        "Is that supposed to be an apology?" Jasper asked with a scoff, walking closer to Lapis. Her heavy boots echoed against the deck as she backed the other gem up against the wall.

        "I-I don't know! I guess so...I admit that I was a horrible person towards you. What we had wasn't healthy. I never want to feel like I felt with you! Never again," Lapis shouted.

        "Well, that's just too bad...because I think it's my turn. Just like you made me suffer in that fusion, it's your turn to feel that same pain! You stand here and act as if you're the victim," Jasper spat, about to make a move to attack the other gem, but Steven's voice stopped her.

        "Leave her alone," Steven yelled. The quartz turned towards him slowly, her brows furrowed dangerously.

        "I told you to stay out of it! I'll shatter you!" Steven gasped loudly as Jasper ran towards him. You gasped as well, your legs flexing just as you were about to take off toward the two of them to stop the quartz soldier. But Lapis beat you to it. An arm made of water came straight through the boat, punching Jasper off of it and far out into the ocean. You ran to the railing, looking off into the distance to see if she would be okay.

        "Are you guys okay?" Greg yelled, running from wherever he was for the entire altercation. "What...happened?" he said weakly, collapsing to his knees when he saw the large hole in the middle of the deck. The ship then began to sink slowly, and Greg looked devastated.

       "Uh...kind of a long story," Steven answered. Lapis put him on her back, and Steven held his arms out towards you to grab Storm. The blue gem then grabbed Greg under his arms, and you held onto the bearded man as she flew off of the boat.

         "Guess I bought a boat after all," Greg said sadly, looking back at the sinking wreckage.

        "Eh...sorry Dad," Steven said quietly. "Hey, the ocean's...really beautiful from up here."

        "Yeah...it is," Lapis agreed. You sighed, looking across the grey sky. Why Jasper?...

*time skip brought to you by water magic*

        You sighed softly, hugging your knees to your chest. The sand on the beach became cold under you, making you shiver. You had been sitting out in front of the ocean waiting for Jasper. After Lapis had dropped you, Steven, and Greg onto the beach in front of your home, you scurried inside with Storm. You tended to the kitten until she no longer looked sick and had fallen asleep, leaving you to your own devices. You then went outside and sat in the hot sand in front of the water in hopes of spotting Jasper before she got onto the shore. Lapis had hit her pretty hard, so you were sure the gem was exhausted from swimming her way back to the house. It was seven forty-eight now, and you hadn't seen a sign of her. You didn't know how you felt right now; about Jasper's actions and whatnot. It was obvious that she wanted to hurt Lapis, but it wasn't like you necessarily liked the blue gem anyway. It just really scared you how reckless the quartz soldier could be, apparently forgetting who she was at that moment. The Jasper that you saw on that boat was not the Jasper you knew. And her height... She was nowhere near six foot eight when you saw her then. She had to be pushing about ten feet. You let out a tired sigh, resting your chin on your knees. "...(y/n)?" You glanced to your left, seeing Steven. He was back in his everyday outfit, minus his signature red flip-flops. You groaned quietly, averting your gaze from him. "Are you okay?"

        "No, Steven. I'm not," you said bitterly. The young boy flinched slightly, hesitantly taking a seat next to you on the sand. You exhaled softly, your shoulders slumping. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean—"

        "No, no...it's okay. I get it," he said with a soft laugh.

        "I just—I didn't expect her to act in such a way. It's like I didn't even know her in that moment. And on top of that, Lapis said that she missed being fused with her."

        "Yeah, that was...surprising. You seemed just as horrified as I was when she said it." You chuckled softly, squeezing your legs closer to you.

        "Jasper told me about Malachite. I didn't want to jump to conclusions until I heard Lapis' side of the story, but...it checked out. Jasper told me that Lapis kept her trapped in the fusion. That she tortured her...tortured them. Lapis made her feel like she was nothing...," you muttered, closing your eyes tightly. "And when I heard her admit that she took her anger out on her, and that she liked it...I—"

        "You were angry, huh?" Steven asked. You looked at him with a surprised expression on your face. The teenage boy leaned back on his hands in the sand, looking up at the star-riddled sky. "You care about Jasper...that's why you felt that way. You don't like the thought of her getting hurt." You scoffed, smiling softly.

        "I guess you're right. But I care about you too, and I almost let you get hurt. If Lapis wasn't there, who knows what would have happened..."

        "I'm a Crystal Gem, (y/n)! I can take care of myself!" You laughed, ruffling Steven's curly hair.

        "That doesn't mean I don't want to protect you. Jasper is a quartz solider, perfectly capable of handling herself, yet I'm out here waiting for her to come home to make sure she's safe." Steven smiled softly, looking up at you with his dark brown eyes.

        "I'm sorry that I doubted you, even if it was for a moment."

        "What are you talking about, Steven?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

        "When we were on the boat, I called Jasper terrible. But...I saw the way that she interacted with you and that proved to me how much she's changed. I know I got all defensive, but that's only because she obviously still thinks I'm my mom and hates my guts for it," he said with an awkward laugh, looking down at the sand.

        "It's okay. You were just trying to protect your friend. We were all scared at that point in time...since when has Jasper been that tall though?" you asked in a breath, glancing at Steven.

        "She's...always been that tall. Did you not know?" You shook your head, turning your attention back to the ocean. "Hm...maybe she's kept herself shrunk around you. I don't think she'd be able to fit in your house at her normal size," Steven said, laughing. You smiled, humming in agreement. "I have to go now, (y/n). Don't stay out here too late though, okay? I'm sure Jasper will be fine," he said as he stood up, squeezing your shoulder. You nodded, your eyes still fixated on the body of water in front of you.

        "Goodnight, Steven."

        "Goodnight," he said before walking back down the beach towards the temple. You leaned back on your hands in the sand, your eyes traveling up to stare at the stars. I'll go inside soon.

        A little over an hour had passed before you clicked your phone on again to look at the time. 9:02 PM. You sighed, tucking some of your (h/c) hair behind your ear. The cold air from the wind circled you, biting at your bare arms and legs. You pushed yourself from the ground, hugging your body as you shivered. You turned, about to go back into the house, but something grabbed your ankle. You yelped, turning on your heel quickly to see Jasper crawling out of the water. You gasped, kneeling in front of the gem. She looked exhausted, her breathing ragged and uneven. Her long white hair was sticking to her body like seaweed, making you giggle softly. You pushed the locks away from her face, revealing her glowing orange gem. Tears stung at the corner of your eyes, and you tackled the gem into a hug as soon as she sat up. She hesitantly wrapped her arms around your body, seemingly surprised by your display of affection. "You're okay...," you mumbled into her neck, your shoulders shaking.

        "...you were waiting for me?" Jasper said softly, the statement sounding more like a question to you. You nodded, squeezing her tighter. The gem pulled away from you as you continued to tremble, tears flowing down your cheeks. "Why are you crying, Shortcake?" You hiccuped, grasping her arms tightly.

        "I thought I lost you..." Jasper smiled softly, hugging you again. You wrapped your arms around her neck, burying your hands into her hair.

       "How long were you out here?" she asked in a hushed voice, rubbing your back.

        "...since a little after we got back. The boat started sinking pretty quickly after Lapis hit you so we left immediately." The quartz stood to her feet, still holding you. You wrapped your legs around her body, clinging to her still.

        "It's late. You should go to bed." You looked up at the gem, knitting your eyebrows together slightly. No emotion was evident on her face, which confused and scared you. There was no telling what Jasper was thinking, but she didn't look like she was in the mood to talk. You sighed, leaning into her again as she brought you inside. You were taken upstairs and ordered into the bathroom so that you could shower. After you had gotten out and redressed, you climbed into bed. Jasper had put on some music using your phone while she waited for you, the soft melody making you yawn. You stayed up long enough to see the dark figure of Jasper coming back out of the bathroom after her shower. She walked to the side of the bed you were on, kissing your forehead gently. You smiled, finally closing your eyes and drifting into a dreamless sleep.

*time skip brought to you by time skips (because there's been a lot of them)*

Jasper's POV

        It was Saturday morning. The day after my confrontation with Rose Quartz and Lazuli. I held my head in my hands as I sat on the edge of my bed. I hadn't slept at all last night, but gems don't need to sleep. My body felt drained and sluggish. It must have been the weight of my thoughts. I was disappointed and angry with myself for letting that runt distract me to the point where Lazuli got a cheap hit on me. Just the thought of the ocean surrounding me was enough to make me hyperventilate when I don't even need to breathe. Stupid emotions. My fingers involuntarily flexed, squeezing my head tighter for a moment. I was perfectly fine swimming when Storm was sick...but as soon as I didn't have a goal clouding my mind I turned into a pathetic mess. I scoffed, clenching my jaw. "Jasper?" I glanced at the door, (y/n)'s small voice coming through it as she knocked lightly. "Are you awake? I just wanted to tell you that I'm on my way to work..." I pressed my lips together, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment. How could she even still care about me after what she saw yesterday?! (Y/n) saw just how weak I could be. If I can't hold my own against two runts, then how can I even protect her? "I'll see you later," she sighed. The sound of her footsteps retreating down the stairs could be heard along with the quiet click of the front door closing afterward. I groaned, sliding off of the bed and onto the floor. I rested my head between my knees, my hair falling over my face in waves. Nice going, Jasper. Real nice.

(Y/n)'s POV

        As you walked down the boardwalk to work, you couldn't help but think about Jasper. She had been particularly quiet since last night, but you hadn't figured out why yet. Maybe she's just tired. She did have to swim back home. You sighed, chewing on your bottom lip as you twirled some of your (h/c) hair around your index finger. "What are you thinking, (y/n)...?" you mumbled to yourself as you reached the bookstore. There's no way she's just tired. Gems don't need to sleep, so something must be wrong. You unlocked the front door, pushing it open. The loud ringing of the bell above the door greeted you along with the smell of paper and ink. You let the door shut behind you as you walked over to the counter, putting your purse down behind it. I'll ask her when I get home...if she even wants to talk about it. You were pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of the bell on the door ringing again. You looked up to see Connie, her long dark brown hair swaying behind her as she ran up to you. "Hey, pipsqueak," you said, smiling lightly at her. She pouted as she came around the counter, crossing her arms. You laughed, crashing down into your chair. "I was only teasing, Connie. What's up?" The smile on her face resurfaced as she walked closer to you, standing in between your knees.

        "I need books. Lots of books. I want to get ahead in school." You chuckled, pointing over to the shelf you had dedicated to textbooks only. Connie gasped, jogging over as she looked at the spines of the hardback covers. "You have so many!"

        "I figured you'd like that. Since the school year is going to be coming in soon, I decided to get some educational books for overachievers like you," you said with a chuckle. Connie pouted again, taking three textbooks from the shelf. It was obvious that she was kind of struggling to hold them since they were about the size of her head.

        "I am not an overachiever!"

        "Sure you aren't, kiddo," you said as you stood up, taking the books from her. "You should be proud to call yourself an overachiever. That way you know you'll actually get somewhere in life," you whispered. Connie blushed, following you over to the counter again. "Anything else you need to get?" The young girl exclaimed a small 'oh', gently tapping her fist against her palm.

        "My mom wanted me to grab a cookbook for her, but I don't now exactly what she wants..."

        "Maybe I can help," you said after putting the books on the counter. "Have you noticed any type of cooking she's been interested in lately?" Connie hummed quietly to herself, shuffling her feet across the floor to follow you.

        "Well...last night she made pasta for dinner, but apparently it didn't come out the way she wanted it to. It was still pretty good to me though," she said with a shrug. You chuckled, running your index finger over the hardcovers of books before stopping at one. You pulled it from the shelf by its spine, flipping it open.

        "Maybe...she'll like this one," you said slowly, flipping the book so that Connie could see the inside. Her brown eyes widened at the dish you showed her, taking the book from your hands gently.

        "Whoa..." You smiled softly, closing your (e/c) eyes. "She'll love it! I know my dad will!" You laughed, moving over to the counter to add the cookbook to Connie's stack.

        "That's all?" The girl nodded, pulling some bills out of the small purse on her hip. You scanned the books and opened the cash register, giving Connie her change and receipt. She took the texts with an 'oof ', walking carefully to the door.

        "Bye, (y/n)! Have a nice day!"

        "You too," you shouted as the door closed behind her, chuckling.

Jasper's POV

        I was walking around Homeworld, fulfilling the duties my Diamond had assigned to me when a pearl tapped my arm gently. I turned to look at her, wondering what exactly she wanted. " My Diamond has summoned you," she said softly. My amber eyes widened in surprise as she walked away in the direction of Pink Diamond's room. What could my Diamond want with me? It would be an understatement to say I was nervous. Had I done something wrong? I gulped, exhaling slowly as I walked up to my Diamond's room. I stood in the doorway, waiting patiently to be ordered in. " My Diamond is waiting for you," the same pearl from earlier said, pushing the sheer pink curtains to the side to let me in. I nodded once in her direction, and she gave me a small smile in return. I walked into the room, averting my eyes from Pink Diamond's form.

        " My Diamond...you called for me?" I asked as I saluted. She chuckled softly, the sound like honey across my ears. I shuttered, glancing up at her. Her plump lips were pulled into a small smirk as her pink orbs bore into mine. I averted my gaze again, blushing profusely.

        " Do not look away from me quartz." My eyes quickly snapped back up to meet hers, not wanting to anger her. She motioned for me to come closer, and I obeyed immediately. She kneeled in front of me, her large form still towering over mine. " My beautiful, perfect Jasper," she said softly, caressing my face. I smiled contently, leaning into her loving touch. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist roughly, squeezing it so hard that her hand began to tremble. My amber eyes shot open, only to meet with (y/n)'s (e/c) ones. I gasped, frozen in place as she chuckled darkly, looking down at me. Her (h/l) hair flowed behind her dangerously, as if we were underwater.

        " How can you even call yourself 'the perfect quartz'? You couldn't even defend yourself against a child and a gem far smaller than you are. You're nothing," she spat, yanking my hair aggressively. I winced, my legs giving out. I collapsed onto the floor, (y/n)'s form still looming over me. " You weren't even worth the truth. I cared so little about you to the point I kept an important secret from you," she said with an evil chuckle. She grinned, leaning down closer to my face as she gripped both of my arms. (Y/n) yanked them above my head, holding me in place. " You poor, ugly thing. I should just end your suffering."

        " N—No," I screamed, twisting out of her grasp. I breathed hard, my hands and knees smashing into moisture. I was surrounded by it. Water.

        " Oh," a disembodied voice said. " So you want to suffer." I glanced down at my trembling body to see that my wrists and ankles were chained up. But the chains were made of...water? I looked up slowly, falling back into the puddle of water behind me. I attempted to scramble away, but the chains tightened on me, keeping my body in place. Lapis sneered at me, expanding her wings. She flapped them slowly, floating a few feet off of the ground. " I guess you do...know your worth." I shook my head as she began getting closer.

        " No..." The blue water gem grinned, glancing behind me. I continued to crawl away from her, only to bump into something. I turned around to see Rose grinning at me devilishly.

        " Surprise," she said, locking her arms under mine to keep me in place. I struggled and screamed as Lapis got closer.

        " Fuse with me, Jasper! I promise it'll be better this time."

        " No," I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

        I gasped loudly, sitting up in my bed. Tears were running down my face as I held my hand to my mouth to keep myself from whimpering. I was sweating, and my hair stuck to my form because of it. My breathing was uneven and coming out in short, quick huffs.

(Y/n)'s POV

        You jumped out of your sleep upon hearing a scream. You looked around your room, the soft music coming from your phone still playing from when you went to bed earlier. You grabbed the slim device, looking at the time. 3:08 AM. You ran a hand through your (h/c) hair, putting your phone back onto your nightstand. Was I just hearing things? You squinted across your dark room, looking at Storm. She was sound asleep in her bed, so it couldn't have been her you heard. You swung your legs out of bed, pulling your dark curtains back slightly. Your (e/c) eyes darted around outside, not seeing anything. You sighed, scratching your head. Maybe I was just hearing things. You decided to go down the stairs to get something warm to drink so that you could go back to sleep. You pushed your bedroom door open, shuffling down the hallway. You were about to pass Jasper's door until a noise caught your ear. You hadn't spoken to the gem after work as you had planned. She was still locked up in her room and didn't answer you when you called for her. Eventually, you decided to leave her alone, assuming that she just wanted some time to herself. You pressed your (s/c-t) ear to the door, leaning against it gently so that the wood wouldn't creak under your weight. The sound of sniffling and the occasional whimper could be heard coming from Jasper's room. Your (e/c) eyes widened, your heart sinking in your chest. A wave of guilt washed over you, even though you didn't know why she was crying. You twisted the knob, smacking your teeth when you realized it was locked. You didn't want to knock because you knew she wouldn't open the door for you, so you only had one other option. You quickly ran down the stairs, your bare feet tapping quietly against the wood. You grabbed a knife from a drawer in the kitchen, going back up the stairs. You slid the thin knife into the crack of the door where it met the wall, swiping down aggressively so that it snapped the lock. The knife ended up breaking too, but you didn't care. Your immediate goal was to figure out what was wrong with Jasper. You pushed her door open, the gem seeming to not have noticed you even entered the room. "Jasper," you said softly, not wanting to scare her. She flinched, looking up at you from her place on the floor. Her wide amber eyes were filled to the brim with tears running down her orange cheeks. Her gem glowed faintly, slightly flickering. You approached her slowly, kneeling on the floor about three feet away. Jasper leaned away from you, averting her eyes as she held herself again. You crawled across the plush carpet towards her, reaching out for her.

        "Don't," she said through her teeth. You flinched, pulling your hand back and placing it in your lap. "How did you get in here?" the gem asked after a moment of silence between you two.

        "I-I broke the lock...," you answered, your cheeks hot with embarrassment. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to invade your privacy. I was just worried about you."

        "Why?" she snapped, glaring at you. You gasped softly, pressing your lips together.

        "I heard you crying and I wanted to see what was wrong..."

        "It's nothing. Get out." You frowned at her stubborn behavior, narrowing your eyes.

        "Jasper, tell me what's wrong. I want to help—"

        "Well you can't so just-just leave me alone," the quartz said, turning her back to you. The pain in her voice was enough to give you the courage to approach her even more so. You buried your hand in her long white hair, your expression softening when she flinched away from your touch.

        "...is it about the other day?" you asked softly, continuing to run your fingers through her hair. Jasper didn't answer your question, and you hadn't expected her to. She was upset about something, and you knew it was no coincidence that she had begun to act this way after her confrontation with Steven and Lapis. "Did seeing Lapis bring up some rough feelings?" She nodded slowly, her body trembling again. "Jasper, it'—"

        "I should have never let you see me like that," the gem muttered, leaning her cheek against her hand for support.

        "Like what?" you inquired curiously.

        "I was just so...angry. I'm still angry!"

        "Jasper...," you said quietly, rubbing her back.

        "Being fused with her...it—it felt like my body was being crushed and torn apart at the same time. Almost drowning and being brought to the surface just to do it again. Over and over...I'm a gem. I don't need to breathe. But it felt like if I didn't, I'd crack. And the things she said to me—was even worse than—" Jasper's body began to tremble again, and you rested your head against her back, hugging her tightly.

        "Jasper, I—I had no idea..." The gem sighed, chuckling humorlessly.

        "Seeing her really messed me up. I just...feel so weak. How can I even call myself a quartz soldier if I couldn't even defend myself against a child and a gem smaller than me? How can I call myself a soldier when I couldn't even manage to protect my Diamond from being shattered," she said, her voice cracking. "I deserve to suffer...I deserve all of it. I'm worthless."

        "D-Don't say that! You don't deserve to suffer, Jasper, you deserve to be happy. Just like anyone else," you said, turning her around so that she faced you.

        "Why do you care about me so much, huh?!" the quartz shouted, standing abruptly to her feet. Even though her face held an angry expression, tears still streamed down her cheeks. There was a broken look in her eyes and it felt like your heart had just shattered in your chest by looking at her. "I-I've hurt your friends! I'm literally building an army to destroy them! And I've been doing so since you told me the truth about the Crystal Gems. I'm still trying to carry out my mission and get rid of your friends...so why?! I'm just another quartz out of hundreds of others!"

        "Yeah, but you're my Jasper. You're my quartz soldier and there isn't anyone else like you out there," you yelled back, standing to your feet. Jasper's amber eyes were wide as she stared back at you, surprised by your sudden outburst. "This might be really wrong, but I don't care if you're building an army to attack my friends. I know that they can handle themselves just as much as you can handle yourself," you said, jabbing her chest. The quartz crashed onto her bed, her eyes still wide as you stood between her knees, looking down at her. "That's what I admire about you so much. You have so much drive and determination...you never stop grinding for what you want. That's something I could never see myself doing," you said softly, your hand falling to your side as you sighed. "Since we really got to know each other, I've felt a connection to you. You appear to be just this intimidating wall of light with a one track mind, but I know there's more to you. Way more. So build your army, Jasper. If it makes you happy, then build it. I won't stop you, and I won't tell the Crystal Gems your plans either. That wouldn't be fair," you said with a light chuckle. Jasper smiled softly, looking down at her hands.

        "I don't deserve you..." You curled your finger under her chin, tilting her head up to look at you as you straddled her.

        "You deserve the world, Jasper. Seeing you in pain...it absolutely breaks my heart. I would do anything to take that pain away from you," you said softly, caressing her cheek. The stone on Jasper's face lit up, revealing the dark blush across her cheeks.

        "Why...I just don't understand," Jasper said, leaning into your touch.

        "I just do, okay? Don't ever question how much I care about you, ever again." You blushed, closing your eyes briefly. I can't believe I'm about to say this... "I—I might e-even go as far as saying that I lo—" Jasper cut you off by smashing her lips onto yours, placing her hand on the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. You moaned into the kiss, making Jasper growl quietly. She pulled away from you a moment later, your (s/c-t) lips feeling swollen. Your breathing had quickened, and your fingers had involuntarily flexed against her cheeks out of surprise.

        "Don't...say that," the gem said gruffly, kissing your neck.

        "Wh-Why not?" you asked, your hands slightly shaking as you tangled your fingers into her hair. You were a little nervous as to where this would go.

        "The last time someone said those words to me...I never saw them again. And I don't want that to happen to you. Not now, not ever," she mumbled, kissing your collarbone. You gasped quietly, arching your back from Jasper's forearms that were wrapped tightly around your waist. The quartz chuckled, her shoulders bouncing slightly from the action. "Did I find a sweet spot?" she asked arrogantly, gently pulling on the skin above your collarbone with her teeth. You blushed, your form slightly shaking.

        "May-Maybe," you said, your heart pounding against your ribs quickly. The gem began sliding the thin straps of your (f/c) tank top off your shoulders. She slid her hands up your arms slowly, stopping at your shoulders and giving them a gentle squeeze. Jasper inhaled as if she was taking in your scent, pressing her lips across your chest repeatedly. You hummed in satisfaction, your thighs jumping against her sides. "J-Jasper..."

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This is where the 18+ content begins. Again, if you do not want to read, then skip ahead (and if you skipped to this part just to read the smut, ya nasty 😂 if you didn't, good job!)

        "If you want me to stop, just say so, Shortcake," she said, looking up at you as she slid her hands under your shirt. You shook your head, giving her the 'ok' to remove the thin fabric. You held up your arms as the gem pulled it over your head, discarding it somewhere else in the dark room. Jasper seemed to blush at the sight of your bare chest, her staring starting to make you feel a little self-conscious. Her gem's bright light fell across your body, making you giggle softly at its reaction. You leaned down, placing a kiss on top of it. The quartz soldier grunted in response, her blush increasing in embarrassment. She then stood up suddenly, causing you to gasp and tighten your legs around her waist so that you wouldn't lose your balance even though her hand was pressed against your back. Jasper turned around, placing your body against the soft sheets on her bed. She kneeled over you, her left hand firmly pressed against your back. Amber eyes flicked over your half-naked body, seeming to admire your form. The orange gem ran her claws down your back gently as she dipped her head between your breasts, kissing down the length of your torso. You arched your back again, moaning quietly at her actions. Jasper stopped at the waistband of your shorts, grasping your left breast in her hand. You could feel your core getting hotter and hotter by the minute, making you slightly uncomfortable as you squirmed under the other woman. "Is it wrong to say that you're a great distraction?" Jasper asked, her raspy voice deep. She then latched her mouth onto your right nipple, not leaving it unattended. You groaned, biting your bottom lip.

        "A-About as wrong as it is to say I'll be rooting for you i-if you and the Crystal Gems end up battling your d-differences out," you replied. Jasper chuckled, moving back up to your neck and biting down harshly. You were sure she would leave a bruise, but you didn't care at all at the moment. She then kissed you again, her right hand traveling down south. The gem hooked her fingers on the waistband of your shorts, yanking them down your legs swiftly.

        "Naughty girl...," she purred, the pads of her fingers brushing against your clit. "How could you waltz into my room without wearing any underwear, hm?" You moaned, your legs closing on top of Jasper's wrist.

        "St-Stop teasing, Jasper," you stuttered, your breath coming out in short pants. The quartz chuckled darkly, rubbing her fingers down your slit and up again at a slow, agonizing pace.

        "Let me share something with you for a minute, Shortcake," she started, squeezing your clit between her middle and ring finger. You moaned again, shamelessly grinding against her hand. "Teasing you is a lot like torture," she said with a wide smirk. "It's fun, and I enjoy doing it because seeing you squirm makes me want to do it even more." You whined as she snaked her free hand around your waist, pulling you closer to her. She was lying beside you now, her head resting against the crook of your neck. One of her legs was bent up, the other straightened out and almost hanging off the edge of the bed. "But since you're so sweet, Shortcake," Jasper said, emphasizing your pet name, "I'll be just as sweet, and give you exactly what you want..." You were curious as to where she had learned any of this, but you didn't get the chance to ask her before she slipped her middle finger into you. You gasped, your legs shaking as she pumped the digit in and out of you.

        "Jasper," you moaned, your eyelids becoming heavy. "Y-Your claws..."

        "Don't worry, they aren't there anymore. I phased them off, see," she explained, showing you her hand. Her fingers were covered in your fluids, but past that you could see that her claws were exceptionally shorter than before. You grabbed the gem's hand, putting those same fingers into your mouth and sucking on them. Jasper's face held a surprised expression along with a scarlet blush as she watched you taste yourself, gliding your tongue between her fingers. The gem growled, biting her lip before running her tongue across the sweet spot on your neck. "Someone's a little antsy aren't they..." You gasped as Jasper slipped her middle finger back into you, a second one following soon after. You moaned as she curled her fingers inside of you, easily hitting your g-spot.

        "Oh my god," you breathed, your thighs snapping closed around her wrist again.

        "Nuh uh," Jasper said, tapping your thigh with her left hand. Her arm was propping you up slightly, allowing her fingers to go deeper inside of you. "Open," she growled, wiggling her fingers. You whimpered at the action, spreading your legs obediently as she continued to finger you. A few moments later, you began to feel that familiar tightness in the pit of your stomach, your hand flying to grab Jasper's uniform. You gripped the fabric between your fingers, closing your (e/c) eyes as your breathing quickened.

        "A-Ah...Jasper, I'm gonna—" Those were the only words you could get out before you felt yourself tighten around the gem's fingers, the sweet release leaving you almost limp with pleasure. The quartz pulled her fingers from you, sticking them in her mouth.

Jasper's POV

        I glided my tongue between my fingers as I saw (y/n) do, humming at the taste. There was a dark blush across her (s/c-t) face, and her (h/c) hair was spread across my pillows in soft waves. Her chest was rising and falling slowly, her plump lips slightly open as she stared back at me with lidded (e/c) orbs. "Shortcake," I mumbled, caressing her bare side. "You're gorgeous," I complimented, kissing her. She opened her mouth willingly, moaning after she let me explore it, not even putting up a fight. She's like molten lava in my hands... I smirked into the kiss, brushing my thumb over her clit. She flinched, apparently extremely sensitive from before. When I pulled away from her, she whimpered softly, pushing my hair away from my face as I moved down her body again. As I began to kiss down her stomach, (y/n)'s body began to arch again, immediately reacting to me. I knew I loved the thought of having her under me before, but now that it was a reality I couldn't get enough of it. Couldn't get enough of how she shivered whenever I'd kiss her in a certain place, or how the almost invisible hairs across her body stood on end when my breath hit her. I was addicted, and I didn't plan on stopping just yet. I spread her legs apart, pushing her knees slightly towards her chest. "Jasper, you don't—," she started, but I didn't allow her to finish. I knew she was going to tell me that I didn't have to do what I was about to, but I wanted to. I stuck out my tongue, my eyes never leaving hers as I flattened it against her. She groaned, her head hitting the pillows behind her. "Fuck," I heard her mumble under her breath as I flexed the muscle against her. I closed my mouth around her bundle of nerves, flicking my tongue across it quickly. (Y/n) exhaled slowly, grabbing ahold of some of my hair. I moaned, the vibrations from my throat affecting her. "Captain," she whined, and I groaned in response.

        "Say it again," I breathed before curling my tongue, the tip of it prodding at her opening. She moaned, spreading her legs wider as I dug my claws into the smooth flesh, creating more marks.

        "C-Captain...," she said softly, burying her fingers further into my hair. I groaned, finally splitting her open with my tongue. I teased the muscle inside of her, curling and uncurling it to hit the same spot as before. (Y/n) placed her legs on my shoulders, and I wrapped my arms around her thighs in return, still pleasuring her. She whimpered, grinding herself against my tongue that was buried deep inside of her. "R-Right there," she gasped, her legs beginning to shake again. The sound of me shapeshifting filled the mostly quiet room for a moment followed by the sound of (y/n) moaning loudly. She quickly covered her mouth with one hand, the other still yanking on my hair. I growled, going back to focusing on her sensitive jewel as I fingered her again, hitting that spot that made her cry out my name.

        "Just listen to how wet you are," I mused, kissing her inner thigh. The young woman mewled in response, clenching against my fingers again. I pulled the digits out just as she came, burying my face between her legs. I licked her clean, humming contently at the strange sweet taste that filled my mouth. "Why didn't anyone tell me humans were edible before?" (Y/n) chuckled tiredly, resting her forearm over her eyes.

⚠️ WARNING (last one) ⚠️ The 18+ content has come to an end. You may continue reading angel 😇

        "Where on this great, green Earth did you learn how to do that?" she asked, turning to look at me when I had climbed out of the bed.

        "You're going to have to thank Kehlani for that," I said, laughing, moving over to my drawers for clothes. I was tired of wearing my uniform, so I wanted to change into more comfortable clothing.

        "Kehlani? What do you mean by that?" she asked, her (e/c) eyes flicking over my body as I phased out of my uniform. I chuckled to myself, pulling on a pair of grey sweat shorts.

        "Let's just say...she needs to learn to clear her search history," I said with a blush, taking a black t-shirt out of my drawer next. I could see that (y/n) was biting her bottom lip gently out of the corner of my eye as she continued to stare at me. I pulled the fabric over my head, stretching before walking back over to her side.

        "Well then, I guess I'll just have to thank her later," she said slowly, watching my every move. I leaned over her, placing one hand on the pillow beside her head.

        "Shortcake, you've made a mess in my bed," I said with a smirk, kissing her lips. She hummed, slithering her hand under my shirt.

        "That's your fault. But we could always go in my room. I'll even do the honor of changing your sheets in the morning." I chuckled, pulling her out of the bed.

        "I'll hold you to that...but first, we need to get some clothes on you," I said, sweeping her off of her feet. She giggled, leaning against my shoulder as I carried her back to her bedroom. After had gotten redressed, and back into bed, she curled against me, sighing.

        "I call dibs for next time," (y/n) said with a yawn, burying her face into my chest. I blushed, slightly relieved that my gem didn't light up too bright at her words. "Goodnight, Captain," she mumbled. I laughed softly, pushing some of her (h/c) hair away from her face as she drifted off to sleep.

        "Goodnight, Shortcake...sweet dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 319 4
So this is a parent scenario book of Garnet X Daughter reader. Also this book is on quotev under SebbyTheRaven and on Archive of our own under Garnet...
15.9K 377 14
Y/n.. Everybody knows her as a sister of Destroy.. But why? Will your past come out and who you really are? <Kakegurui> I do not own the chara...
164K 2.8K 15
You're back in beach city after 5 years, A new job, A new house, A new life! You can't wait to see what all has changed since you left. But what happ...
1.8K 52 29
(Y/N) Kazutoki, a new transfer into UA's Hero Course, joins Class 1-A. Her quirk, Melody Connection, allows her to use her musical skills to portray...