Twilight boyfriend/girlfriend...

By HallieBall6

Preferences from the Twilight Sage. These preferences will include: Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Ro... More

Before you read
Information about reader
How you meet
How You Meet Part 2
He/she realises they like you
He/she realize they like you Part 2
He/she asks you out/You ask them out
He/she asks you out/you ask them out Part 2
Request *1*
First date/first kiss Part 1
First date/first kiss Part 2
Request 2
First I Love You *Part 1*
First I love you *Part 2*
How they kiss you *Part 1*
How they kiss you *Part 2*
You find out that they are supernatural/they find out *Part 1*
You find out that they are supernatural/they find out *Part 2*
A/N
Character Catch Up-Caius
What they call you/what you call them *Part 1*
What they call you/what you call them *Part 2*
They/you hurt them/you by accident *Part 1*
They/you hurt them/you by accident *Part 2*
Questions?
Characters Catch Up-Sam Uley
Character Catch Up- Sam Uley *Part 2*
Characters Catch Up- Paul Lahote *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- Paul Lahote *Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Seth Clearwater *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- Seth Clearwater *Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Leah Clearwater *Part 1*
Character Catch Up- Leah Clearwater *Part 2*
Character Catch Up- *Part 2*
Request *3*
They get jealous *Cullens* *Part 1*
They get jealous *Cullen's* *Part 2*
They get jealous *Wolf Pack*
Character Catch Up- Aro
Character Catch Up- Jane
Notification
They act clingy *The Cullens- part 1*
They act clingy *The Cullens-Part 2*
Character Catch Up- Ben *part 1*

Character Catch Up- Alec Volturi *Part 1*

2.3K 34 3
By HallieBall6

Information about the reader- You're a vampire

How you meet- *Your POV* You were hiding away with Bree as Victoria's army were battling the vegetarian vampires. Victoria had found you when you were walking home one night and had transformed you into a vampire, one that would aid in her mission. You remembered the three days of agony before finally waking up with a burning throat. Once you had been told you were a vampire, you were surprised. You mean sure, you believed in some supernatural beings but you never thought something like this could have happened to you. A couple of days after being turned and trained, you found a newly turned Bree who was only a child. You had protected her from the others and wanted to protect her from the fight which was transpiring in front of you both. Holding her tight, you turned her head away from the fight and brought her closer to you when two of the vegetarian vampires came up to you.

"Hello," The woman said. She had a motherly aura to her, making you relax slightly. "What are your names?"

"I'm (y/n)," You started, still leaning away from them. "And this is Bree."
"I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme. You don't want to be here do you?" He questioned, making you shake your head.

"Would you like to join our family?" After her asked this, you looked down at Bree who had became your younger sister in the short amount of time being together. You would do anything to keep her safe.

"Yes please, if you promise to protect Bree." You said, standing up a bit straighter once you realised the fight was over.

You and Bree walked over to the rest of the vampires who were huddled together. You both kept quiet, at least until the vampire with the pixie haircut spoke.

"The Volturi are coming." She said, looking at you and Bree.

You didn't know who the Volturi were, but they sounded important, especially when the family stared to look panicked. Bringing Bree closer, you looked out into the forest where you could hear footsteps approaching. As they drew closer, an intoxicating scent took over your nose, making you shiver in delight. One of the vampires looked over to you with a slight frown. Four figures appeared from the forest, each wearing a hooded cloak along with a necklace with a large V on it. Glancing over each of them, your eyes were captured by one of the male vampires. His took a deep, unneeded breath before relaxing as he gazed at me. He was the one with the scent, but what did it mean? A conversation began between the only female of the group and the vegetarian vampires but you blocked them out, taking in the appearance of the man that had enchanted you. He was tall, taller than you and had longish hair that stopped at his neck. His eyes were blood red, but then again so were yours. You got snapped out of your trance when you felt an unbelievable pain go throughout your body. It only lasted a second before it stopped, making you look up. There was a black smoke covering the female, coming from the hands of the handsome male.

"Alec, what are you doing?" I heard one of the other males ask, looking confused at the situation.

He stayed silent, letting the smoke stop as the women remerged. She looked at the male in betrayal as she started shouting at him.

"What was that for? We are here on business." She stated before the male opened his mouth, a velvety voice emerging.

"She's my mate. I won't let you hurt her." He said, making the people around him gasp along with the vegetarian family.

"Mate?" You spoke up for the first time during the encounter. Every vampire turned to you, the male's eyes softening as he looked at you.

"Yes, mate. I've been waiting hundreds of years for you." He said, his voice smoother and softer than what it was when he was speaking to the blonde female. "I would like you to come with me."

You went silent, should you go with him? If he is your mate, will it hurt to be away from him? Carlisle turned to you.

"Go with him, a mate is something you don't want to lose. We will look after Bree." He said.

Looking at Bree, you thought about what to do. She looked up at you with wide eyes.

"Go, I'll be safe here. But you have to promise to come and see me sometime." She whispered even thought everyone could here.

"Okay." You said, kissing her on the head. "I'll go with you." You spoke to the male before saying your goodbyes to Bree and the vegetarian family. You and the group travelled for a few minutes before the man turned to you.

"I'm Alec." He said, taking your hand and placing a kiss on it.

"I'm (y/n)" You replied, smiling gently at him.

He realizes they like you- *His POV* It has been a few weeks since I had met (y/n) and she had joined the Volturi. We spend much time together, rarely being separated. Right now, we were outside practicing our powers. A couple of days after arriving back at the castle, we had discovered that (y/n) had weather abilities. She was getting frustrated with our customs and had started an argument with one of the guard. The angrier she got the worse the weather became. After that incident, she practiced every day to improve. She was currently trying to make lighting hit the ground in front of her. No-one knew if it was possible but since she can control the weather, it would be plausible. (Y/n) had been trying to do this trick for a week or so but hasn't managed to perform it yet. Looking over to her, I took in her concentrated face. She was looking overhead where clouds had already formed and thunder rolled in. Lighting struck in the sky, each time it did, she reached her hand up. I could tell she was becoming frustrated but she carried on. As she was about the give up, she shot her hand down with a strike of lighting following. It hit the ground with a bang before disappearing.

"Alec, I did it." She squealed, rushing over to me and hugging me.

"I know, well done." I said, looking down at her.

This is the girl I loved, the women who would be my forever. She was exactly what I needed, a compassionate, hard-working individual with a heart of gold.

He asks you out- *Your POV* You and Alec have been spending a lot of time together since meeting and you have gotten closer. He had explained to you about mates and what it entailed. Whilst it has been explained to you, you haven't gotten together with Alec nor have you gone for a date. You were starting to worry and wonder why he was leaving it so late to ask you out. What if he didn't want you to be his mate? No, that wouldn't be true. He spends most of his time with you and he seemed so happy. Shaking off your thoughts, you walked done the corridor before hearing someone call your name.

"(Y/n)." Alec said, coming up to you. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Yes?" You said, a smile starting to form on your face as you took in the flowers he was carrying.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked, handing the flowers to you and looking at you with admiration.

"Of course I will." You said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking to your room to put the flowers up.

First date/first kiss- *His POV* After asking (y/n) out in a simple but effective way, I had to plan our date. I asked Jane for some ideas but she hasn't really ever gone on a date, neither in her human or vampire life. I asked a few of the other girls in the Volturi, specifically Heidi who gave me a few good ideas. With us being vampires and sparkling in sunlight, I had to either pick a cloudy day or take her out somewhere at night. Since it was in winter, there are more likely to be clouds all day which would help both of us cover our secrets. Besides deciding when to go on a date, I also had to decide what to do. We couldn't go to a restaurant or have a picnic considering neither of us eat, which reduces the list of options a lot. (Y/n) likes flowers and going into the gardens at the castle which means I could take her to the gardens in the main town where they grow different exotic flowers, some that we don't grow here. I made the plans at the gardens and rented the whole place out so we could have privacy. As well as this, I told (y/n) when to be ready for and what day.

*Time skip- day of the date*

Today was the day of the date. I decided to wear something casual that wouldn't attract to much attention. I wore a dark blue shirt with some black jeans along with my Volturi chain around my neck. I put on a nice jacket and set off towards (y/n) room where she was waiting. Although I didn't tell her where we were going, I told her to wear something comfy that she wouldn't mind getting some mud on or walking around in. Knocking on the door, I waited a couple of seconds before it opened.

"Wow, you look beautiful." I said as soon as I took in what she was wearing. She wore a navy jumpsuit with some sneakers. Over her shoulder was a bag which probably held her valuables.

"Thank you," She said as she closed her door, looking me over. "You look very handsome."

Holding my arm out, she linked her arm with mine as we walked to the entrance of the castle and to our date. I decided that we would run to the gardens and instead take a steady walk to speak to each other. After about 15 minutes of walking we arrived at the gardens.

"Oh Alec, it looks so lovely." She said when she saw the gardens. From the outside you could see some of the bright coloured flowers that were growing inside but most of the were still out of view.

"I know, I thought you would like it here." I said as we entered.

Once entering, we walked around in silence for the most part. It was a comfortable silence as I watched her smell the flowers and taking pictures of them with her phone. When we did speak, there were few words spoken as we preferred the silence. Time flew by as we went around the gardens a couple of times, just enjoying the time we were spending alone together. It was nice being out of the castle where everyone could hear you. Before we knew it, it was dark outside and the moon had risen. We left the gardens and ran back home, keeping in the shadows to ensure no one saw us. When we arrived back at the castle, I walked her to her room and stopped in front of the door.

"I had a wonderful time Alec, thank you for taking me." She said, looking up at me with a sparkling smile on his face.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said. "Would you go on another date with me?"

She didn't answer me at first which made me worry slightly. However, after a few seconds she leant up and pressed her mouth onto mine. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed for a few moments. She leant away before answering my question.

"I would love to go on another date with you." She said before walking into her room, leaving me in the corridor with a large smile on my face.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.9K 56
My name is Isabella Marie Swan. I was 3 years old when my parents left me in the middle of nowhere. Until someone found me. His name is Edward Cullen...
1.2K 36 10
When Bella saves Edward from the volturi she didn't want him back like nothing ever happened. What if Bella had some backbone and did what she wanted...
64.5K 1K 18
. She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, Fear her when she looks into a fire An...
16.4K 324 25
Bella's adoptive sister that had to move to forks to live with Charlie. Rene likes Ricky and her dad love Ricky too. Bella is older but she doesn't k...