Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist

4.6K 173 81
By BxBsAreMyThing

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Two Weeks Later...

"...meron...Cameron," Giorgi's voice spoke softly as his large hand ran over my back. I groaned and turned in his bed, burying my face into his pillows. "Baby, they got him... They got Cooper."

I sprung up and looked at Giorgi with wide eyes. "What?"

"They found him hiding out in his mom's old place a few cities over. He'd convinced the new family living there to take him in," my imitation brother explained. "Cops found and arrested him, and they're giving him an extra year for trying to run away."

"Really?! So now he's got five years?!"

Giorgi smiled a soft a grin at me and nodded. "Yeah... I'm sorry it couldn't be longer. I hired the best lawyer I could find but Cooper has an in with the judge. Family friend or something, so..."

"That's okay. I promise. I'm just really thankful that you found and helped me. He could be gone for just two months, and I'd still be grateful to you," I assured.

Giorgi softly grabbed my chin and kissed my lips before he crawled over me, laid beside me, and pulled me into his chest to cuddle. "You're so troubled...but you smile so much..." he said with a soft pout on his face.

"Because I'm happy," I whispered as I pressed my forehead against his firm chest. "I have you and Lola as my best friends now. You helped me get away from someone who was troubling me. You managed to get him sentenced to four years in prison, and made him pay a fine of more than $9,000. Why wouldn't I smile?"

Giorgi shrugged and ran his fingers through my hair. "That wasn't everything he deserved though. He should've gotten more time. He should've been charged with second degree assault for strangling you and first or second degree rape for drugging and abusing you... Plus, he destroyed your apartment and almost all of your possessions! The stupid judge just charged him with a year for trying to resist and prevent his arrest and detention, a year for strangling you, two years for raping you after he drugged you, and a year for destroying your stuff.... I just feel like that's a slap on the wrist to him," Giorgi scoffed.

"Well, don't. I feel fine, so you should, too. But if it's really eating away at you, maybe you should talk with my therapist. He's really nice and helpful."

"Thank you, but I'm okay."

"Are you sure~?"

Giorgi smiled and pulled me closer to him before turning onto his back so that I laid over him. "Yes, I'm sure~."

I giggled as he tickled my ribs, and in almost no time, we both fell asleep.

"GIORGI!" Lola's voice screamed from the living room. I shot awake and rushed off of my fill-in brother as he stirred awake, ran into the living room, and froze when I saw Lola and a couple of girls talking with each other on the couches. "Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Hey, Cammy! Yeah, we're fine, I just got excited and wanted to show Giorgi what I got him for our anniversary!" Lola beamed.

"Oh! May I see?"

"Of course! Here," she giggled as she stepped closer to me and opened the small black box, revealing a silver ring.

My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped. "Are you proposing to him?!" I whisper-yelled.

"What?! No!" Lola whispered back. "Well, not yet. It's just a ring that he's wanted for a while."

"Ohh~, I see! It's really pretty! He's gonna love it!"

"Right?!" Lola squealed.

"He's gonna love what?" Giorgi grumbled from behind us, making me and Lola jump.

With a soft smile to my friends, I made my way over to the two girls sitting down, leaving Giorgi and Lola to have their moment.

"Oh! You're Hannah and Morgan, right?" I asked. "From the group date night thing!"

"Yeah! We didn't think you'd remember us," Morgan giggled. "We heard about you and Cooper," Hannah mentioned. "We're really sorry that he did all that stuff to you."

"Oh...you know about that...?"

"Yeah, it's all over the school. I mean, Cooper was one of the most popular students," Morgan scoffed. "He's such a bitch for raping you though."

My heart sunk as I remembered the pain and inability to stop him, and my eyes immediately began to burn as the want to cry stung behind them. "I'd rather not talk about that," I said, forcing a small smile at the girls.

"Yeah, if you guys could actually not force him to think about it again, that'd be great," Giorgi abruptly snapped. "Babe, I really appreciate you getting me this ring but I thought we agreed on not bringing people over until Cameron was comfortable." Lola shrugged and pouted as she mumbled her defense, but Giorgi rejected everything she used to justify her bringing over her friends. "Lola, this is exactly why I said we shouldn't invite anyone over. I'm trying to help him get past the incident but they've just completely ruined his good mood."

"Look, Giorgi, we're sorry," Hannah scoffed.

"It's okay," I said with a shrug. "They can stay. You guys can invite people over. I'll feel like a burden if—"

"No," Lola cut me off as she wrapped her arms around me. "I wasn't supposed to invite anyone over but I did and now you're feelings are hurt and you're remembering things. That's my fault. I'm sorry, Cameron."

"It's okay," I mumbled, tears falling from my eyes as Cooper ran through my mind.

"Girls, we'll hang out later," Lola whispered over my shoulder to her friends.

"Wait, you shouldn't send them away! Y-you guys were hanging out!" I said frantically as I wiped my eyes.

"Yeah, if you still want to hang out with them, that's fine," Giorgi assured, pressing his lips against Lola's forehead. "Just don't let them come close to Cameron again."

"You make it sound like you hate us, Giorgi," Morgan grumbled.

"I kind of do," my brotherly friend said.

Hannah and Morgan glared at Giorgi, but soon Lola had ushered the girls out of the house and announced that she was going to the mall with them and that she'd be back later.

Upon the girls' leaving, my fill-in brother pulled me into the kitchen and sat us down at the marble-top island. "I'm sorry," he said while staring at our hands.

"Don't be," I said with a short sniffle. "I'm sorry for being so sensitive around your and Lola's friends. They were just apologizing, but—"

"No! Don't— Cameron, don't apologize for being forced to think about something that you're working on forgetting! They were being insensitive! They shouldn't have brought it up!"

"But it was almost two months ago that it happened, Giorgi. I'm a grown man, I shouldn't still be so worked up," I cried.

Giorgi pulled me into his chest and held me tight in his embrace with one hand in my hair. "Cameron, you are a beautifully childish soul that was fooled into thinking that you made a real best friend after a long neglected, isolated, and troubled childhood, and that best friend used and hurt you even though you were nothing but kind and respectful to him. You have the right to be upset for a long time, Cam."

I sobbed into Giorgi's chest and he scratched my scalp in a slow, comforting manner, coaxing me to drift into sleep within a matter of minutes.

"I promise I'll make things better," his deep voice whispered, vibrating through his hard chest under my ear; and with that, I fell asleep.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 80 14
Jeff had secretly loved Slenderman, but hid it well. He always had quite a temper too, so when his best friend Laughing Jack asks about it, he shuts...
1.1K 46 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
862K 38.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...