Babysitter~h.s.

By Narrylovelike_fck

Baby sitter is the term wherein kids appreciate what they do to satisfy their needs....although not all babys... More

Babysitter
o n e | Allana
t w o | Allana
t h r e e | Harry
f o u r | Allana
f i v e | Allana
s i x | Allana
s e v e n | Allana
e i g h t | Allana
n i n e | Harry
t e n | Allana
e l e v e n | Allana
t w e l v e | Harry
t h i r t e e n | Harry
f o u r t e e n | Allana
w h a t ? !
f i f t e e n | Allana
s i x t e e n | Harry
s e v e n t e e n | Allana
e i g h t e e n | Allana
n i n e t e e n | Harry
t w e n t y | Allana
t w e n t y - o n e | Allana
t w e n t y - t w o | Harry
t w e n t y - t h r e e | Allana
t w e n t y - f o u r | Allana
t w e n t y - f i v e | Allana
t w e n t y - s i x | Allana
t w e n t y - s e v e n | Harry&Allana
t w e n t y - e i g h t | Harry
t w e n t y - n i n e | Harry
t h i r t y | Harry
t h i r t y - o n e | Allana
t h i r t y - t w o | Harry
t h i r t y - t h r e e | Harry
t h i r t y - f o u r | Allana
t h i r t y -f i v e | Harry
t h i r t y - s i x | Allana
t h i r t y - s e v e n | Harry
t h i r t y - e i g h t | Harry
t h i r t y - n i n e | Allana
f o r t y | Allana
f o r t y - o n e | Allana
f o r t y - t w o | Allana
f o r t y - t h r e e | Harry
f o r t y - f i v e | Allana
f o r t y - s i x | Allana
f o r t y - s e v e n | Allana
f o r t y - e i g h t | Allana
f o r t y - n i n e | Allana
f i f t y | Allana
f i f t y - o n e | Allana
f i f t y - t w o | Harry
f i f t y - t h r e e | Allana

f o r t y - f o u r | Harry

17 0 0
By Narrylovelike_fck

I put on my blazer, combed my hair, and sprayed myself with some cologne. Not too much though. I don't want to smell too strong. I took one more glance at myself in the mirror. I am getting so nervous right now. I looked at my watch and it was 30 minutes before dinner time. Their house was just a walking distance from mine. I got a bottle of wine from the fridge and went out. I locked the doors with my keys and went my way over to their house. 

It was only a 10-minute walk. I was trying to make myself less nervous since I was almost there to her house. I saw her house had lights on their lawn and still got nervous walking up to their front door. I exhaled before knocking three times. I heard footsteps moving closer to the door and soon it got opened by her mom. 

"Well hello, Harry" her mom was smiling at me. 

"Good evening, Mrs. Williams" I replied back.

"Come on in, darling. My you look very handsome today" she motioned me to come inside their house and I did. She closed the door after and walked towards me. It wasn't my first time coming over because I've been spending a lot of time here since I was Allana's babysitter and now am invited over as her boyfriend. Although, I think she decorated the house a bit.

"Thank you, Mrs. Williams. You don't look too bad yourself" I complimented her back after she complimented me. I then continued. "Oh and if you don't mind, Mrs. Williams, I brought some wine for refreshments" I showed her the bottle and she was surprised that I brought one over for dinner. 

"Why how sweet of you. You didn't have to do that" she was shy that I brought a bottle for dinner when I should be the guest here.

"No problem. It's my way of saying thank you for inviting me to dinner" I told her. It was a nice gesture to show my appreciation towards her and her daughter, especially her accepting me as her Allana's boyfriend. She got the bottle and hugged me a bit. She then continued talking. "Actually dinner's almost ready, why don't you call Allana upstairs. I think she's still getting ready. You know how my daughter is" I laughed at her comment and nodded.

She went to the kitchen while I made my way upstairs to Allana's room. I walked across the hall and saw her room, although her door was slightly opened. She was standing in front of her full-length mirror as she was curling her hair. She couldn't see me because her back was facing me and the mirror was a bit narrow. She wore this black long-sleeved top and I think it's also v-neck. She paired it with this black short skirt and topped with black strappy heels. 

She looked so so beautiful and her beauty is such breathtaking. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I found myself leaning against the doorway, admiring her for just a few seconds. The moment's passed and I walked towards her and slowly wrapped my hands around her waist. I leaned in her ear and said "You're so beautiful"

She got surprised by my voice and actions but laughed right after. After also hitting me on my shoulder since she knows I love surprising her like this. "You scared me. I thought it was someone else" she continued curling her hair and soon was done.

"You mean, there's someone else in your life" I gasped jokingly and saw her hit me again. I laughed at her actions and wrapped my arms again around her waist. "Come on, I was joking. Of course, there's only one man in your life⁠—me" I smiled at what I said as I look at her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course, you're the only guy in my life. Who else would it be?" she answered sarcastically and I smiled at her answer. Soon we leaned in and started kissing. The kiss was so slow yet it was amazing. Allana stopped kissing, but I pulled her in to kiss her one more time. She stopped again and spoke. "We have to go"

"Aww, can't we just stay here and do this for the meantime?" I told her as I leaned in and kissed her again. I could feel her laughing while kissing me. I just want to be with her the whole time and never let her go. I just want to be alone in a room and just kiss her. Cuddling will do, but kissing is much more romantic.

"You didn't get invited here just to make out with me. You were invited to have dinner with us, so let's go" she removed my hands on her waist and grabbed my hand as we left her room. Before going down the stairs, I whispered in her ear.

"Maybe after dinner, we could have dessert....in your room?" she stopped walking and I think I heard her gulp. She then hurried down the stairs. I love it when she still acts this way in front of me. 

----

"....and then I heard someone calling me while I was in a meeting. It was the principal. I rushed out of the meeting and hurriedly went over to the school to find out that my daughter caused a fight with one of her classmates" her dad said as he motioned over to Allana beside me. 

Tonight's dinner was different. The table was covered with this long gold table cloth. The plates were plain white while the utensils were silver. Her mom was in charge of the food which consists of steak that was cooked by our preferred temperature along with some sides and lasagna with garlic bread and a chicken apple salad. Also, she brought out the bottle of wine that I brought for everyone.

We had started digging into our food and her parents were sharing stories about her. I also learned a few things over dinner: her dad's name is Michael whos is married to his wife, Yasmine, for one and a half years. Her mom, who I just found out her name is Sandra, is dating a Mark. Our table was rectangular in shape. It was long, but not too long so that we could still hear each other's voices. I sat beside Allana, her mom and her boyfriend Mark sat on the opposite side of the table while her dad and his wife sat on both ends of the table.

"Well, that girl had it coming. I mean, no one touches my barbie doll, but me. And she even gave it a tattoo using a permanent marker. Like who does that?" Allana stopped eating for a moment as she spoke. Soon the room was bursting with laughter. It's so cute how I learned that Allana was sent to the principal's office when she was 10.

"So, Harry. Tell me a little bit about yourself" I took a sip from my glass of wine and knew I was going to be asked like this. It's a good thing I was prepped by the guys with questions like this. I don't know why I got so nervous all of a sudden.

"Uhm, well, I'm 23 years old. I live a few houses down the street. I work in my friend's company for marketing although, I am looking for a different job at the moment" I answered back. I don't know why my hands started to sweat. 

"Oh, what job do you want to take?" her dad had a follow-up question. Like what happened back at my house with the guys.

"I actually want to take a job that suits my preference which is music" I smiled even just thinking about it. I don't normally say it out loud because I didn't want to be embarrassed by people. I just want to stick to something I believe in and what I am capable of doing. This is also the first time Allana has heard me say it. I glanced over at her and she smiled at me. I felt her hand on top of mine and squeezed it.

"A man with dreams. Interesting. I have met people who are like that especially in my workplace, but none of them reached their dreams or goals in life. How do you say you can fulfill your dreams when you have other things to worry about?" I was not prepared to answer this question. I felt my hands getting sweatier by the moment. I breathed in and breathed out before looking over at Allana. She assured me that I could answer him by her smiling.

"Well, I'm a big risk taker and I can also multi-task so there's no problem for me to get things done at the same time. I just believe that you could achieve things when you're with the right people to support you" I looked at Allana and smiled. She smiled as well and felt our hands intertwining with one another.

It just feels good to answer a question like that with her right beside me. It just reassures me that no matter what I'm feeling, she's always going to be there to support me and give me advice along the way.

"Speaking of the right people, I heard you are dating my daughter. Is that true?" I heard him pop the boyfriend-related question on me. My eyes shot up and soon got all nervous again.

"Daddyy" I heard Allana whined.

"Please, darling. I was just asking if you two are in a relationship" he said to Allana. I looked at Allana and gave her a look and assuring her that I got this. Even though questions like this make me the most nervous, I still want to get a good first impression on him.

"Actually, yes sir. I am dating your daughter and I know it's a bit late to inform you about all of this, but I do have good intentions when it comes to your daughter" I think for someone who has a special someone in their life, you know that it becomes your responsibility to take care of that person, even if you're not married to each other.

I just think that with Allana, I would actually do anything for her. I would even get hit by a bullet for her. Actually, I have already done that for her. I wouldn't let her go because she plays a significant part in my life and that was to change all the bad things I've done and turned them into the good stuff.

"I know you have good intentions with her. I think I can speak for all the dads out there that they just want to be assured that their daughter doesn't make the wrong choices and that they chose the right man" I was a little relieved when her father said that. I mean, I understand what a father might feel when it comes to their daughter having relationships. I understand because that was how my dad felt when my sister introduced her boyfriend to him.

"So, how did you two meet?" I heard her dad's wife asked the both of us. My expression soon changed. Same with Allana. This is the part that I was worried to answer. I looked over at Allana and saw her getting nervous, but it wasn't that obvious since she had a smile on her face. Although, not a very good one too.

"Well, daddy, you see Harry and me- " Allana then got interrupted by her mom talking.

"Actually, Michael, they both had mutual friends and they apparently set both of them up on a date and they just hit it off after," I think her mom knows it would be embarrassing and pissed off if her father found out that her daughter's boyfriend was her babysitter. I think I can speak on behalf of me and Allana that we felt relieved that her mom lied for the both of us. It was pretty cool actually and amazing for her to do that.

"So you just fell in love with her during your first date?" I noticed Allana was drinking her wine and suddenly choked on her drink when her dad asked that question. It was so funny and I could tell she was pissed off at me smiling and laughing on the inside. She'll kill me later.

"Dadddyy" I heard her whined again. How is it I am turned on just for a little bit whenever she says that. Damnit.

"What? I was just asking a normal adult question" I noticed her mom and her boyfriend started to laugh a bit at Allana's reaction. I noticed also her dad's wife looked at her with her eyebrow raised.

"You can't ask questions like that. You know how I feel whenever you mention the L word" I heard Allana whining once more. She looked so cute, but I couldn't show my amusement towards it because she'll literally kill me.

"Alright then. I'll ask a different question" her dad said. He took one bite from his meal and got his glass of wine and leaned forward to look at me. "Did you sleep with her? If you haven't, are you planning to?"

I heard Allana purposely dropping her utensils on her plate and groaned as she was looking at her dad. "DAAAAD! JUST STOP!" the rest of the people were laughing at her, but I was trying to control myself on how her dad was making her uncomfortable with the questions being thrown at me.

This is is gonna be a looking dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.6K 51
He is a rockstar, but also her boss. She is a creative director, who happens to work in pleasing. This is the love story that everyone wish it didn't...
305K 8.5K 24
A story of when a man receives his daughter at the doorstep and learns how to be a father and find love all at the same time.
7.8K 310 38
Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. - hestexting A story about how love can change you in a g...
726K 18.3K 41
Christy Jackson, a girl in desperate need for a job, living with her best friend and mooching off her brothers money, finally realizing that she need...