f o r t y - s i x | Allana

We rushed going up the stairs and immediately went into my room. I pulled Harry in and closed the door, locking it to be sure too. I turned around and felt him pushing against me on the door. I felt his hands on my waist as his mouth was on mine. He kept kissing me roughly and licking my neck too.

"Oh my God," I moaned as he continued kissing my neck and his hands were all over me. He picked me up which gave me the signal to wrap my legs around his waist and carrying me to the bed he lied me down. He stopped kissing me as he stopped for a while. He stood up as he took off his blazer and started unbuttoning his polo. He took it off, revealing his toned abs along with his tattoos.

I pushed my hand on the bed to lift myself up for me to caress my hand on his body. I know I've had sex with him a couple of times, but the way his body is being shown it's just—ughh I can't really take my eyes off of it.

"You like what you see huh?" I heard him and saw he was smirking. I looked up for a second and back down, still admiring his body. I adjusted myself to sit properly on the bed. I removed my top revealing my breasts being covered up by this velvet red bra. I noticed Harry's eyes grew wide and his mouth gaped open.

"I think you're the one who likes what you see" he leaned forward as he hovered over me. I felt his lips on mine. He started to slide the strap of my bra off my shoulder and felt his kisses from my cheek down to my shoulder. He was able to unhook my bra and immediately started licking and sucking my breasts. I moaned once more and bit my lip. It felt so good to have him doing it to me again. 

After a few minutes of making out with my breasts, his kisses were slowly going down to my stomach. He stopped for a while when he noticed my skirt was still on. "Just take it off. Please? And besides, you've been teasing it the whole time during dinner" I heard him chuckle as he started to remove my skirt. Once it was off, his hand started rubbing my red velvet-colored panties.

"Oooohh there was never a day you weren't wearing sexy underwear," he licked his lips as he continued rubbing them. I felt his hands got a hold of the band of my underwear and removed it. He continued rubbing my pussy and started eating it. Licking it up and down, making me moan. "You gotta be quiet babe" he chuckled once more as I moaned again, but this time softly.

"Oh fuck Harry" his pace started going faster and faster. I continued moaning as he keeps pleasuring my sweet spot. I try to lower the volume of my moans, but what makes it worse was that he inserted his finger in me. The faster he licked, the faster he fingered. "Oh, shit. Don't make me cum. I swear to God, don't make me fucking cum" he stopped for a while and heard his zipper being opened. I noticed that he pulled down his pants as he ripped open a condom packet and started to slide it on his dick.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but seeing you during dinner makes me want to fuck you" he slowly inserted his dick in me and I swear every time he does it, it surprises me, but eventually I'd enjoy it once the pace gets faster and faster. He started off slowly. I moaned in between my breaths.

"Oh God," it felt so good that he was thrusting himself in me. His lips came in contact with mine. We kept kissing and kissing and his pace became faster than before.  "Oh fuck Harry" I moaned once more.

"I know, I know. It feels good. Just tell me if you're close to cum" his thrusts continue to go faster. His lips continue kissing my lips and cheeks. After that, it goes down to my neck. Once reaching my neck, his thrusting continues. My hand starts to ruffle his hair and his hands are pressed against the bed. 

"H-Harry.....ohhh....it's so close" I heard him exhale as he continued going faster and faster. I kept moaning and cursing at the same time because of how it good felt that I was so close to  cumming. "Oh shit shit shit shit" cursing a few times, but softly. 

"Come on, Allan. Cum for me" I heard him whispering in my ear. I hear him groaning and moaning as well at the same time felt him shaking. He continues groaning and moaning as I felt his scream softly "Ahhh shit" he came into the condom and heard heavy breathing from him. 

---

"Have you ever, you know, tried dyeing your hair black?" I sighed as I was looking at his eyes. I and Harry are lying in bed, my head resting on his arm with his hand brushing my hair while the other hand was resting on my thigh. My legs were wrapped around his and both of us were covered with a white blanket. 

"No offense, but I don't see myself as a brunette" I laughed a bit and soon he laughed with me. My dad left, along with his wife. My mom's boyfriend left as well. Also, my mom allowed Harry to stay over since she still thinks that I'm in danger and she trusts Harry. It feels so good to be in his arms again.

"You'll be a hot brunette though" I gave him hope, but this time joked about it. After laughing, he stopped for a while and just stared into my eyes. I, as well, also stared into his eyes. I smiled just seeing us together and are both okay. Just seeing his face and his arms around me, I just know that I'm safe.

I stared into him for a while and he noticed me staring. "What?" he smiled when he asked me that.

"Nothing. I just feel safe when I'm with you and it feels soooo good that we're together like this" I hugged him soo tight and giggled as he landed a kiss on my forehead. His other hand which was resting on my thigh, caressed my cheek as we moved in for a kiss. I loved his kisses. I missed his kisses.

"I also love how we're both alone and together in one bed" I giggled once more as we continued cuddling together. There was a moment of silence and the only thing we can hear is our breathing. My head was now resting on his chest as Harry continued brushing my hair and the other hand was running his fingers on my thighs, massaging it to be exact.

I tried to sleep it out but felt to speak or say something. "Can I ask you something?" I said and slowly tilted my head up to see Harry with a curious face. I chuckled a bit when saw how he got nervous very quickly, thinking that I might ask a difficult question. "Don't worry. It's more of a favor than a question, really"

He put on a half-smile and nodded which gave me the signal to ask or tell him. "From now on, whatever happens to both of us..." I started it off slowly. I wouldn't want to surprise him or anything, but it was just a simple favor that I know would help both of us, especially with our relationship. "....we have to be honest with each other. That means, no more lying, no more keeping secrets from each other, and telling each other everything." It was a simple favor yet, it can be difficult if one can't comply with it.

"I'm not asking for much, it's just that, I need you to be very honest with me. You know what happened between us when I found out, especially from your step-brother. It hurt me" I could still feel the pain that I felt when I found out about the truth. About him, his job, his family. I think having complete honesty with each other could help strengthen the bond in the relationship. I mean, good communication and honesty are one of the keys to a better relationship.

He exhaled before speaking. He looked at me and said "Of course, I can do that. Anything for you. I can't lose you again" he caressed my cheek again. His touch was soothing because of his body temperature. I touched his hand and felt his sincerity. I looked at his eyes and felt that he was guilty of what he did. He grabbed my hand and kissed it and said once more. "I just can't lose you again. I will make that promise because....I love you and you've been the best thing that's ever happened to me. I will be completely honest with you starting with right now."

He leaned in to kiss me once more and this time it was more passionate. His lips were so soft and  I can't believe I'm saying this again, but his kisses, his hugs, his assurance, it all just makes me see how much I love this guy. I mean, there's no other guy that I love other than him. We continued kissing and I said, "I love you too."

Heyyyy yoooo sorry if this was a realllyyyy realllyyy looong update, but am trying to fix my life tho lol especially my body clock so yeah, please enjoy this very long update and watch out also, I'll be updating more of my stories and also am planning to publish another story, but a different one. 

Hint: not a Harry Styles fanfiction so stay tuned to that ;)