f o u r | Allana

I was still focusing my eyes on the white clean ceiling with the a few cob webs on the corners; my mind still fixiated on what lingered my memory the most of what happened for almost 2 hours ago.

Mr. Styles- I mean Harry was gonna have a sexual intercourse with me. I was still panting my breath and started registering my mind on why I felt so helpless by his touch and why he would do that to me.

The last time I got touched like that was with my ex boyfriend, Tyler, 3 years ago

His touch on me sent a spark all throughout my body, his tongue licking all over my clit made me wet, the sexual way of saying wet I mean and his voice send chills down my spine at his interesting words of lust filled my ears.

I was getting aroused by him even more than what happened yesterday.

I'm 18. I should know about these things, but my friends were the ones who introduced me to p*run when I was 12 or 13 if I remember. They even told me they lost their body to guys who look like they use them for sex. For pleasure I mean.

My thoughts got cut off when I saw Harry peninf the bathroom door and zipping his pants after. Was he...could it be?

His eyes were serious. Deep as he found mine and my eyes felt under his spell when he slowly leaned in and getting in top of me. I was still living down on the sofa.

His face coming near mine and soon heard his deep, husky and thick voice. "My dear sweet Allana" he sang.

"I hope you're ready for part 2 of your education to sex" oh my.

"B-but Harry" he put a finger on my mouth. "You're going to enjoy it baby girl. Don't worry"

I saw him sitting on the sofa and patted his lap signalling me to sit on his lap. He smirked as I bite my lip, nervous of not knowing what will happen. "Don't worrt sweetheart. Mr. Styles is not going to hurt you" he whispered. I sat down, but he positioned me into something more suitable for his liking. I'm facing him, my legs on the side of his and my panties felt the bulge on his pants. I looked at him worriedly while he looked at me like I was his prey.

He moved his face near mine which is blushing hard and he said "Can I tak this off baby?" he touched the strap of my bra.

I didn't answer. I just looked at him like 'Are you serious?' Although I think he read my mind.

"Just relax baby girl" he slide the two straps on the side of my shoulders as his finger traced my collar bone after touching my shoulders.

His hands went around me and unto my back and felt him touching the clip of the bra. I heard it click and undid my bra. Took it off and throws it on the ground as I cover my hands on my boobs.

"Baby don't be shy. You're beautiful" he slowly removed my hands that were covering my boobs. He placed them around his neck as I felt his lips coming close to my neck. Licking and kissing the skin as I felt his lips going lower and kissing my cleavage. His mouth had went to the nipples of my boobs. Licking it all over and kissing them.

I threw my head back and let out a few moans as I can feel him smirking on my boobs. His hands were wrapped around my back.

"Lean yourself backwards baby. Don't worry I won't let go" he told me as I leaned myself back wards, bending my back like a letter C. His lips still kissing my boobs and I pull myself up and Harry guided my back to be straight again like it was before. He then kissed my neck after my boobs.

"Oh Mr. Styles" I moaned softly. "My dear I appreciate you calling me Harry instead" he insisted.

He placed my hand on top of his pants, where his bulge is. "Oh my" was all I could say. It was hard and big. I couldn't quite tell why though, but after seeing a few p*rn videos I guess he want to c*m right away or not now, but maybe later.

He slowly undid his pants; from the belt to the zipper. He pulled his pants down and I saw those black Calvin Klein briefs that were so tight on his d*ck. I just couldn't stop looking at how big it was. He smirked and pulled his briefs down and his d*ck sprung out and let me tell you, it was really big and long. I couldn't quite tell the measurement of his d*ck, but basically it was how others imagined what size of a d*ck should be. (A/N idk the exact inches of how Harry's dick should be, but let's just pretend its somewhere from 10-11 inches XD)

"That right there my dear is my big, hard and throbbing d*ck that your oh so sexy body couldn't resist being aroused by it" have I turned him on too much?

I looked up at him and now his eyes started to fill an amount of lust in them. "Now baby girl could you do me a favor?" he asked. I looked confused.

"Can you give me a bl*wj*b?"

I know I'm a shitty writer but I don't know what else to put in the ending. I know your thoughts about Allana and as the writer of the story, she is somewhat innocent when it comes to sex or like any swxual inter course with Harry.

But she is not all innocent, she says inappropriate words like fuck, shit or any other words.

Sorry if its short and boring. Again I apologize for this update.

Comment, Vote and Share please.

I hope your day is as amazing as you are ;)x