f o r t y - f o u r | Harry

I put on my blazer, combed my hair, and sprayed myself with some cologne. Not too much though. I don't want to smell too strong. I took one more glance at myself in the mirror. I am getting so nervous right now. I looked at my watch and it was 30 minutes before dinner time. Their house was just a walking distance from mine. I got a bottle of wine from the fridge and went out. I locked the doors with my keys and went my way over to their house. 

It was only a 10-minute walk. I was trying to make myself less nervous since I was almost there to her house. I saw her house had lights on their lawn and still got nervous walking up to their front door. I exhaled before knocking three times. I heard footsteps moving closer to the door and soon it got opened by her mom. 

"Well hello, Harry" her mom was smiling at me. 

"Good evening, Mrs. Williams" I replied back.

"Come on in, darling. My you look very handsome today" she motioned me to come inside their house and I did. She closed the door after and walked towards me. It wasn't my first time coming over because I've been spending a lot of time here since I was Allana's babysitter and now am invited over as her boyfriend. Although, I think she decorated the house a bit.

"Thank you, Mrs. Williams. You don't look too bad yourself" I complimented her back after she complimented me. I then continued. "Oh and if you don't mind, Mrs. Williams, I brought some wine for refreshments" I showed her the bottle and she was surprised that I brought one over for dinner. 

"Why how sweet of you. You didn't have to do that" she was shy that I brought a bottle for dinner when I should be the guest here.

"No problem. It's my way of saying thank you for inviting me to dinner" I told her. It was a nice gesture to show my appreciation towards her and her daughter, especially her accepting me as her Allana's boyfriend. She got the bottle and hugged me a bit. She then continued talking. "Actually dinner's almost ready, why don't you call Allana upstairs. I think she's still getting ready. You know how my daughter is" I laughed at her comment and nodded.

She went to the kitchen while I made my way upstairs to Allana's room. I walked across the hall and saw her room, although her door was slightly opened. She was standing in front of her full-length mirror as she was curling her hair. She couldn't see me because her back was facing me and the mirror was a bit narrow. She wore this black long-sleeved top and I think it's also v-neck. She paired it with this black short skirt and topped with black strappy heels. 

She looked so so beautiful and her beauty is such breathtaking. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I found myself leaning against the doorway, admiring her for just a few seconds. The moment's passed and I walked towards her and slowly wrapped my hands around her waist. I leaned in her ear and said "You're so beautiful"

She got surprised by my voice and actions but laughed right after. After also hitting me on my shoulder since she knows I love surprising her like this. "You scared me. I thought it was someone else" she continued curling her hair and soon was done.

"You mean, there's someone else in your life" I gasped jokingly and saw her hit me again. I laughed at her actions and wrapped my arms again around her waist. "Come on, I was joking. Of course, there's only one man in your life⁠—me" I smiled at what I said as I look at her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course, you're the only guy in my life. Who else would it be?" she answered sarcastically and I smiled at her answer. Soon we leaned in and started kissing. The kiss was so slow yet it was amazing. Allana stopped kissing, but I pulled her in to kiss her one more time. She stopped again and spoke. "We have to go"