f o r t y - n i n e | Allana

"Guys come on, we'll be late!" I said as I was putting on my earrings in the mirror near the door. I was at Harry's to wait for them since I'll be going with him and the guys were also getting ready upstairs. I was also trying to put little makeup on just to finalize my look. I was wearing this like dark old rose silk dress with a cowl neckline and paired it with these emerald-colored open-toed heels. 

"Just a minute!" I heard all of them replied back to me. I rolled my eyes as a reaction. Geez, and I thought I was the one who takes too long to get ready. Four boys and one girl. Guess who finishes first. I was almost done powdering my face and returning the makeup in my green purse, all of the boys came down the stairs. Finally.

I looked at them one by one seeing their outfits. Liam was wearing an all-black attire. Meaning a black blazer, black inner polo, black pants, and black shoes. Nial is wearing this color-coordinated blazer and pants in the shade of baby blue and a plain white polo shirt inside and paired it off with white shoes. Louis is wearing a silver blazer with a black button-down polo and black pants with black shoes. I have to say they do look handsome. Harry was the last one going down the stairs and once he reached down the step, his eyes grew wide when he saw me.

He looked at me from head to toe and I smiled. He said, "You look beautiful" he complimented me. I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. All of us started heading out and went to his car. Harry was the one to leave the house as he locked the front door and proceeded to open the car door for me before entering the passenger's seat. The guys all headed into the car and Harry followed. He started the car and we drove off.

---

We arrived at the church and there were a lot of people in the parking lot, some stayed and talked while the others were entering the church. It's a good thing the church was air-conditioned since the boys or every guy who was invited are wearing their fancy suits. Harry was able to find a parking space and we got off the car. Harry locked the doors as he came over to me and grabbed my hand. We started walking to the entrance of the church.

People were talking and saying hello to the others. I noticed some people have been calling Harry and waving at him. Harry smiles and waves back. He looked at me and squeezed my hand as we were at the entrance of the church. Then all of a sudden a guy comes over to us and greeted Harry as he shook his hand and hugged him. All of the guys also greeted him while I was standing there and clueless who this guy is. 

"Harry, man. So glad you could come. Gemma was worried that you wouldn't make it" he smiled as he started talking to Harry. 

"Well, you know, my sister gets married only once. Wouldn't wanna miss that" the guy laughed when Harry replied back. Then his eyes went to me and smiled.

"So, this is your date? Quite beautiful I have to say" he seems nice. He complimented me which made me blush. He extended his hand out and introduced himself to me. "Hi, I'm Oliver"

I shook his hand and introduced myself to him. "I'm Allana."

Harry spoke, "This is my sister's fiance." which is Harry's soon-to-be brother-in-law, I suppose. I looked at Harry then back at Oliver who I shook hands with.

"Oh, hello. Congratulations by the way" I told him. 

"Thank you and I hope you guys can stay until the reception. The reception will be at your house since your sister didn't want to go to a hotel" he explained. A few people were entering the church and some of them were calling Oliver, waving at him too. "Excuse me, I have to greet a few people, but thank you for coming and nice meeting you," he said before leaving.

Harry motioned us to find ourselves seats. Harry is part of the entourage so he has to walk down the aisle with one of the bridesmaids. He accompanied us to our seats since the wedding hasn't started yet or might start in a while. He sat down beside me as I'm in between the boys. The usher then went up to Harry to tell him that he needs to be at the back already. He nodded and stood up, but before leaving he gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

When he left, I took pictures of the church because it was so beautiful inside. Some of the pictures I have were selfies with the boys. Everyone had started occupying the seats. The music was playing and it was time for the wedding to begin. First, the groom walked down the aisle, which was Oliver. Followed by his parents then the principal sponsors then the entourage. I got my phone out and took picture of Harry when he was walking down the aisle.

As soon as he was almost at our row, he found me, smiled, and winked after. I got so many pictures of him because my boyfriend looks so hot and handsome in his suit. After the maid of honor had walked down the aisle, I saw her parents had started walking. Her mom was beautiful and her dad too which made me realize that it's Harry's parents too. But still confused since Harry has not mentioned anything to me about his family. I saw Harry breathing in and out when he saw his parents. 

Then it was time for the bride to enter. We all stood up as the big church doors were being open. The bride was wearing this lace off-shoulder white wedding dress with this transparent veil on top of her.

She walked down the aisle and she was so beautiful. I love weddings and everything related to it. Weddings are so beautiful and magical and I don't know, but ever since I was 10, I've been dreaming about what it's like to have my own wedding. Of course, I'm in college and am too young for it, but daydreaming about it isn't bad though. 

After Harry had walked down the aisle, he sat with the rest of the guys who were part of the entourage. All of us were now sitting in our seats as the priest had started with the wedding ceremony.

hellooo, this story is about to end so yeah hehe