f i f t y - o n e | Allana

"Now that we've thanked everyone, I believe my husband is going to say something too" Gemma passed the mic to Oliver after. 

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" he screamed into the mic as everyone cheered him on. They hired a DJ also to make the party even more fun. The music started booming into the speakers as everyone started to dancing on the dance floor. Some people were also being served a few alcoholic drinks, but there was also a bar there so they can also get their own drinks from there. I saw the boys getting up from their chairs and started dancing their way to the floor.

I giggled since they dance weirdly but I have to say since they are under the influence of alcohol, they sure know how to bust the moves. I glanced at Harry as he was talking to a few of his aunts and uncles. As I was looking at him, I noticed someone sat down beside me.

"So you're Allana" it was Gemma. She smiled as she drank from her glass and set it down on the table. "Nice to meet you. I'm Harry's evil bitchy sister" I giggled as she offered me her hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you too and I doubt you're not that kind of sister" I replied back. She fixed her chair to face me.  "Also, congratulations on your wedding day. You look beautiful" I complimented not because he was my boyfriend's sister, but she really is beautiful. It's like in their genes or something.

"Thanks" she replied back. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, but may I know how serious you are with my brother?" she asked. Honestly surprised she pulled the big sister card on me, but I can't blame her though. Family members can sometimes be overprotective of each other. Again, I am still nervous since this is the first family event I attended with Harry and his family.

"I don't mind at all and yes I'm serious about him. I do think it's going to last long" I know there are a few doubts when I think about my relationship with Harry ever since I found out about the bet. I think many couples have been feeling this way, but in the end, you can still feel that spark and connection between the two of you. I don't think my relationship with him will go down the hill anymore.

"Oh thank God because the last time he was with a girl, it did not go well" she laughed a bit then took a sip from her glass. I made a confused look since it was brought up again. First, her mom brought it up, and now her sister too. Who are they talking about?

"Uhm you're not talking about Andrea Welsh are you?" I laughed a bit to make it less awkward for the both of us, especially her since she knows more about Harry than me.

"Well not exactly. I'm talking about his other girlfriend—Elizabeth" my face was surprised. I didn't know he dated another girl. I assumed it was Andrea and me. Who is Elizabeth? Gemma noticed my facial expression and immediately regretted it as she started to change the topic. "Uhm, I'm guessing he hasn't mentioned it to you. Let's try to change the topic and I'll go" she was about to leave, but I stopped her.

"Wait, it's okay. You can tell me and if he gets mad, don't worry, I'll take care of him" I really want to know who this other girl is. I know he lied to me and did not even tell me that there was another girl, but he doesn't even tell me everything and if Gemma is the key to his private life, I will risk it. "Please?" I pleaded to her.

"Okay. Uhh Elizabeth was Harry's second girlfriend after Andrea. To be honest she was not really bringing out the best in him. She was the worst and we didn't know what Harry saw in her" I was listening to Gemma as she was talking about Harry's ex-girlfriend. It was still confusing, but I was interested in knowing what they did not like about her. 

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"He brought her to our house and she was disrespectful to us, especially to our parents" that's why his mom said that. Was she also thinking about Elizabeth too? Are they both talking about the same girl? I have to ask though.

"Sorry to interrupt, but does this girl have tattooed, a nose piercing, and is blonde?" I know I asked these things very specifically, but that's what his mom described it, but then again, I'm not sure if it's the same person.

"Yes!......d-do you know her?" Gemma asked.

"Oh, I don't know her at all. Actually, his mom mentioned it and I had to ask if you were talking about the same girl" she felt relieved after. I saw her face getting all nervous when she thought that I knew her.

"Wait- what did my mom say?" she also got curious.

"Well, she only said that it was okay for us to be in a relationship and she was glad that it was someone 'decent' compared to the other girl he brought the last time" kind of nice and flattered why she said that, but again am still confused and curious about the mentioning of this blonde girl.

"Ahh, that's Elizabeth she was talking about. As I said, she was the worst girlfriend to Harry" I got my glass and took another sip from my drink. I looked at Gemma and she was smiling all of a sudden. 

"Uhm...why that smile?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just remembered the first time Harry talked to me. He would not stop talking about you and I can see why" she smirked. I made a funny face to see if she was kidding. I know Harry talks about me, but only with the boys. I didn't know he was also talking about me with his sister. It was also a bit flattering too. 

"He talks about me?" I started blushing like crazy. It feels so nice that people talk about you and especially if it's your significant other. It makes me feel very special.

"Are you kidding? He has a big mouth. We met a few weeks ago and his first topic was you" I smiled and blushed once more as I glanced over to Harry who was still talking to his relatives. As he was talking to them, he looked at me and smiled for a bit then continued talking to them. Gemma then said. "To be honest, I want to say thank you"

"Thank you? Shouldn't it be me thanking you for inviting us to your wedding?" I said.

"I mean, thank you for bringing a smile to my brother's face. It's been so long since we've seen him this happy and I cannot believe that he found someone to be happy with" I felt touched by what Gemma said. Me being the reason why he's happy again. To be honest, I really want to put everything that happened between us in the past. I do not want to relive it again.

"You're welcome. I also want to say thank you that he has a sister like you. Congratulations again on your wedding day" I smiled as she stood up and opened her arms, asking me for a hug. I embraced her and she hugged tight, it was very comforting.

She pulled away after and said "Thank you. I do hope you guys end up together. He is very lucky to have you" she smiled. We hugged once more and heard someone clear their throat behind us. We stopped hugging and saw it was Harry. He smirked when he saw us as Gemma pulled away.

"Heyy what were you guys talking about?" he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"We were talking about you and your incident back in 6th grade" Harry was shocked and got nervous.

"Wait- you didn't tell her about the zoo incident?" he was starting to panic and I was giggling because maybe this was a topic that shouldn't be brought up in a casual conversation although, this is his sister and she can bring up whatever embarrassing story about him.

"Kidding! We did not talk about it, but since you brought it up, I can meet with Allana to talk more about your embarrassing stories. Byeee" she then started walking away, leaving both of us alone. Harry rolled his eyes as he focused on me now.

"Okay, what were you guys talking about? Really?" he wanted to know if it was another embarrassing moment story.

"Nothing much" I smiled at him.

"What?" he asked me.

"Nothing, I just want you to know how lucky I am to be with you. I just want you to know that you make me soo happy" I leaned over to give him a kiss on the lips. I felt him kiss back as his hand was on my cheek. We kissed for a bit and pulled away and smiled.