Love Arrange||Jaehyun FF

By chrisellemin

[๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด- ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€] โ€ข โ€ข "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18

15

3.4K 102 34
By chrisellemin

•Author POV•
"Are you alright?" Hyeri asks Jaehyun who is sleeping on the bed in the hospital. After Jaehyun was stabbed, he was sent to the hospital near the island immediately.

"I'm fine. It's just a light wound tho." Jaehyun replies.

"Light wound? Aish Jinja? Don't you know how nervous I was when that thief stabbed you and you fell to the sand?" Hyeri asks in disbelief hearing her husband said that it's just a light wound. Yeah it is but seriously she's worried to dead.

"Are you worried about me that much?" Jaehyun asks teasing his wife.

"I...How could I not worry about you? When you helped me and you were the one who got stabbed instead of me." Hyeri can't do anything but blame herself for making Jaehyun into this state.

"Don't blame yourself. But how come you were there? Didn't we both agree to meet at lunchtime in the restaurant? But you didn't come on time and worse thing was you were with the thief."

"I- I was about to go the restaurant but on the way there I saw the woman got robbed by that thief so.."

"So you were running to catch that thief without thinking how dangerous it was?" Jaehyun finishes her sentence by himself. Hyeri lows her head down doesn't say anything knowing herself was at fault.

"Seriously Hyeri? Didn't I tell you to call me if there's anything happened?"

"I know but..."

"But what?"

"Aish forget it! I admit I'm wrong okay?"

"Admitting yourself is at fault is not enough."

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Promise me that you will never do this again." Jaehyun turns her to look at him.

"Promise or not?" He raises his eyebrows asking her again.

"Okay I promise."

"Good!" He pats her head and smiles.

"Yah! Don't touch my head."

"You should rest first your wound still hurt." Hyeri tells him to sleep. He doesn't protest and closes his eyes to sleep. Hyeri takes the blanket to cover his body.

Next day

Jaehyun wakes up to see his wife is sleeping on couch soundlessly. Last night he told her to go back to sleep at the resort but she didn't. She wants to sleep here in the hospital to take care of him. Jaehyun stares at his sleeping wife until he notices she opens her eyes.

"Ohh you woke up already?" Hyeri gets up from the couch and walks to see Jaehyun on the bed.

"Hmm." Jaehyun nods

"Your temperature is okay." She puts her hand on his forehead to know his temper.

"Do you need anything?" She asks

"I want to drink water."

"Okay wait a minute." Hyeri walks to pour the water in the glass and hands it to Jaehyun. He takes it from her and drinks it slowly before giving the glass to her back.

"Did the doctor tell you when can I leave yet?"

"No! They haven't told me anything. I will go to ask them after I done taking the shower."

"Okay."

Hyeri walks out from the bathroom and puts her old clothes into her bag.

"Are you hungry? I will go get something for you to eat after I go to ask the doctor." Hyeri turns to ask Jaehyun.

"Yes okay."

"Then I will go now. If you need anything call the nurse arraschi?"

"Yes madam!"

Ring! Ring!

The sound of the Jaehyun's phone rings. He turns to take it from the table next to the bed and picks it up.

"Hi Jaehyun!"

"Yes hyung!"

"I call to tell you that our mission last night is completed."

"Really hyung? Ahh everyone has done great."

"But it's a small one. You know that the big one hasn't come yet."

"Don't worry hyung I will make it comes faster."

"Ahh no need to rush Jae! We still need more times to collect the evidence and prepare the plans. And I don't want to ruin your honeymoon trip. You know.."

"Hyung!"

"Haha! I'm kidding but how's your honeymoon trip going? Good? Will I get a nephew or a niece?" The hyung still joking with his dongsaeng.

"Nah hyung! I'm at the hospital now how can I-"

"What? You're in the hospital? What happened? Are you alright?"

"Nah! Calm down hyung. I'm okay it's just a light wound."

"Ahh! You should be more careful."

"Yes hyung! But don't tell this to anyone else especially my parents."

"Okay and when will you come back to Seoul?"

"Emm maybe tomorrow if I can get out of the hospital tomorrow."

"Arraso. Take care."

"Neh you too hyung." Jaehyun hangs up the call then he goes to check some news on his phone. A smirk appears on his face as he sees the news of a group of people who were dealing the drugs and were caught by the polices.

Knock! Knock!

Jaehyun looks at the door to know who's knocking it because if it's Hyeri she will just enter it already no need to knock.

"Who's there?" He asks. Then the door opens reveal a young woman with good-looking. She enters the room with her hand holding a basket of fruit. Jaehyun is looking at her with curiosity.

"Uh hi I'm Yerin." Yerin greets him.

"Yes hi! And do I know you?" Jaehyun greets back and asks Yerin. He's sure that he never met or know her before.

"Ahh yeah you don't know me and I just get to know you too." Yerin replies with a smile but Jaehyun raises up his eyebrows doesn't understand what she's talking about.

"Ahh I mean we both don't know each other but I come here to apologize you and your girlfriend for making you become like this and also thanks you for helping me catching the thief. I was the person who got robbed and your girlfriend came to help me." Yerin explains

"Ohh so you're the person that my wife helped?"

"Wife?"

"Yes she's my wife."

"Ahh I see. Yep I'm the person that your wife helped. But where is she now? I want to say thanks you to her for helping me."

"Ahh she's not here. She went to talk with the doctor a moment ago."

"Ohh! Ahh and here are some fruit I bought for you." Yerin walks to put the basket on the table.

"Thanks you but you don't have to do that much."

"Nah it's okay. Because of me that why you have to stay in the hospital like this." They both continue the conversation with awkwardness. Meanwhile Hyeri just back from seeing the doctor and went to buy the breakfast for Jaehyun. She's on her half way to Jaehyun's room then she realizes that she forgot to buy her coffee she wants to turn back to buy but afraid that Jaehyun will get hungry so she decides to bring him the breakfast first and she will go and get her coffee later.

As she's about to open the door but stops when she sees that her husband is talking with a girl who she doesn't know by the small mirror on the door.

"Who's she? His girlfriend? Psh!" Hyeri doesn't know why but she feels uneasy seeing her husband talking with the girl alone like this? "Could I be jealous!?" She asks herself. "Nah no way! Why would I?" She shakes her head then she sees a nurse walking to this direction.

"Excuse me miss!" She walks to that nurse.

"Yes what can I help you miss?"

"Emm can you help taking this porridge to the patient in that room for me?" She points to Jaehyun's room.

"Yes sure!" Hyeri smiles and gives the porridge box to the nurse.

"Thanks you very much. If he asks about me just tell him that I have something to do will be back later."

"Yes miss!"

"Ne~ thanks you again!" Then the nurse excuses herself and brings the porridge to Jaehyun in his room. Hyeri looks at the nurse enters the room then she turns back to buy her coffee.

"Enjoy your time talking with your girlfriend. I don't want to ruin your precious time."

- To Be Continues

Hii all my beloved readers!! How y'all doing? I'm here with another update uwu sorry if I make you guys waiting 🙇‍♀️ and btw I just upload my other new Jaehyun fanfic "Try Again" Please help check it out ^^ I hope you all will like it ~~

Have a great day everyone 💚

- jaehyuniee 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 323 45
Is their love strong enough to survive? Not a blackpink x nct fanfic
2.1K 126 15
โœซๅฝกoh girl, you make me feel so strangeโœซๅฝก
11.8K 355 33
โ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ โž โ†ณ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ณ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹๐’๐”๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ƒ.
228K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...