Inspiration

By AlYahya25

Blake Evans is a new playwright. In search for his leading lady, he desperately puts an ad in the local newsp... More

The Play & Important A.N.
1) Her
1) Him
2) Her
2) Him
3) Her
3) Him
4) Her
4) Him
5) Her
5) Him
6) Her
6) Him
7) Her
7) Him
8) Her
8) Him
9) Her
9) Him
10) Her
10) Him
11) Her
11) Him
12) Her
12) Him
13) Her
13) Him
14) Her
14) Him
15) Her
15) Him
16) Her
16) Him
17) Her
18) Her
18) Him
19) Her
19) Him
20) Her
20) Him
21) Her
21) Him
22) Her
22) Him
23) Her
23) Him
24) Her
24) Him
25)Them
Epilogue
Not An Update (Sorry :" )

17) Him

17 5 0
By AlYahya25

Beethoven's Moonlight sonata is on repeat while I am staring at the ceiling. Self-loathing is the easiest part of my life.

I look beside me; and I imagine Harper's sleeping face, that day she asked me what I was writing. I didn't tell her, of course, I didn't. It would have been embarrassing if she saw what I wrote about her. I take my notebook from my pocket and open it to what I wrote that day.

Opening my eyes to your peaceful face, touching your hair, stealing a few kisses while you are still asleep, hoping that you won't wake up and see my flushed face. Just your presence next to me turns me on.

I sigh and close the notebook. I look at the kitchen and remember her, sitting on the counter, acting like my mom because I am not eating, I look at the sofa and remember our first kiss, how she was clinging to me, how we created our new relationship.

I squeeze my eyes; What the hell did I do? When I saw Kristen, I lost all the sense that I had. I felt pain, anger and disbelief. That was the first time that she told me that she left me out of her own free will. For two years, I have thought that her parents are the reason. Now, she tells me that she left me for him. We "lost our flame". I freaking loved that girl; at that time, I could have sacrificed everything for her... EVERYTHING.

Why can't anyone love me for who I am?

Harper did, you fool.

I frown; she didn't. If she did love me, we would be dating y now; she would have listened to my defence.

What defence? She heard you declaring your love to another woman.

I groan; What did I do? I ruined everything. Harper changed since the last time she was here, but she wanted to come to my house. I am sure that she wanted to fix things, to talk things out.

I adjust myself to a sitting position and take a deep breath. No self-loathing anymore. I have to man-up and take some actions. I start thinking, really thinking, what do I want? Do I really love Harper, or is it just because of her resemblance to Kristen?

I smile, what am I even thinking? Yes, she is right; when I chose her as my leading lady, it was because of the resemblance; what made me so fixated on her at the time was the resemblance. However, the one I loved, the one I fell for was Harper. Her feisty side, her big mouth, her smile, her kisses that made me go to cloud nine.

I went to the mirror to fix my hair, put my things in my pocket and run to Harper's house; I won't lose you, Harp, not after I finally found you.

I reach her house panting, but I don't waste a second to ring the doorbell.

Her mother opens it; she frowns when she sees me. I try to pull off a smile, "good evening, Linda."

She gives me a small smile, "Hello, Blake. Why are you alone? Where is Harper?"

I frown, "She is not here?"

Her mother starts fidgeting, "no, isn't she supposed to be with you?"

I start thinking; then I remember that she left with Mary. I am sure that she is with her.

I smile reassuringly, "oh, I remember, she left with another actress. They were saying something about eating together."

Her mother relaxes a bit and smiles, "Oh, OK."

She winks at me, "you just couldn't wait to see her again, ha?"

I give her a small laugh, "you have no idea."

She laughs, then looks at me kindly, "Please, take care of her, will ya? She hasn't really dated anyone after Kevin and I am so glad that she started dating again."

I frown and tilt my head, "When did she and Kevin break up?"

She puts her fingers under her chin and starts thinking, "I think it was high-school."

I frown, "wow, he must have been special."

She sighs, "no one knows what happened between them; she refused to tell anyone."

We spend a moment in awkward silence till I clear my throat, "Well. I should get going."

She smiles, "You sure you don't wanna stay for a bit?"

I smile, "no, thank you. I will see you soon."

"Good night," she waves eagerly, and I feel my heart sink. That move is so Harper.

I am such an idiot!

I take out my phone and dial George's number. Once he picks up, I say, "Hey, old man. I need a favour."

Our hero is going to get his girl! This will be the last chapter today. I will try to continue tomorrow. 

Don't forget to vote, comment and tell mw what you think! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 876 34
Sometimes you can't let go of what is making you sad because it is the only thing making you happy. ✨ WARNINGS: PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABUSE, MENTIONS OF...
5.3K 186 28
Harry Styles is a depressed boy. He cuts, he has eating disorders and he is in his darkest of times. His step dad Robin got killed when he was 9, now...
3.9K 194 34
Amber Garcia is an 18 year old girl who had a tough past. Her past affected her life as much she wanted to be different. Amber's whole world changes...
33.7K 1.6K 50
Tatum Williams, 17 years old, is finally in her last year of school. For her the years seemed to drag longer than usual. Tatum and her mom move aroun...