3) Him

I am tired of my routine. I wake up every day at dawn having slept only 2-3 hours and get ready to go out. I would read a book until I know that I can find an open coffee shop. Because of the play, I would go to the one next to the theater and order my coffee with something to eat next to it. Figuring out what to eat for breakfast became the exciting part of my morning. After a few hours of reading there, I would go to the theater.

Today after I choose to have a sandwich next to my coffee, I return to the book in my hand and continue reading. The waitress gives me my order, I notice that she is looking at me with desire, but I couldn't care less especially that I am sleep deprived.

Today, the theater would be an exciting event because my leading lady would sign the contract.

The sound of the chime draws my attention to the door as I watch her enter the Cafe. My eyes widen and I wipe them several times, I can't believe my eyes.

I look at my watch to find that she is two hours early for our meeting. I wonder why she would be so early.

After she tells the man on the register what she wants, she looks around and her eyes rest on mine. I could feel that she suppressed herself from rolling her eyes. Why does she hate me so much?

She gives me a halfhearted smile and a small wave.

One day, your smile wasn't so fake. One day, it was full of love, full of care. What happened to those sweet old days? Am I not worth it any longer?

My eyes widen as the words hit me and I take my notepad out to write them down before I forget them for good. I am startled when a cup hit my table. I look up to find her grabbing the chair before me and sitting, her eyebrows forming a deep frown.

"Listen to me, mister," she spits, "I don't know if you agreed with them to give me the role or if you were forced to accept me, but no matter what. I am the leading lady, now"

I am looking into her eyes when she talks, I like her sassy attitude and the look of pride in her eyes when she says her last sentence. I suppress a snort when she says that they could force me to accept her. Ha, as if they could.

She looks at her cup, "we started in a wrong way but that doesn't mean that we should remain rude to each other," she raises her eyes to look at me, "if you would just apologize, everything would be solved"

I start blinking uncontrollably then I raise an eyebrow, "apologize for what exactly?"

She gasps, "for what? You don't know for what? Maybe for your rude behavior right now not even waving back at me when I acknowledged you. Or most importantly because you bumped into me and didn't even apologize instead you called me a child!"

Her frustration and anger made me want to laugh; I never thought of myself as a sadist. I know that I should apologize, but for some insane reason, I wanted to tease her more.

I shrug, "I don't remember bumping into you and I didn't notice you waving at me"

She sits in front of me speechless and angry. I can see that she couldn't believe how rude I could be.

I was just about to apologize and say that it was a joke when she shakes her head, "it was my fault to think that you are capable of human emotions and courtesy"

She stands up and looks at me with disgust, "I hope that you fall in love with a woman who will show you how insignificant and rude you are and will treat you even worse if that is even possible"

Before I could retort, she was out of the shop. When I look out the window, I see her passing through and bite my lower lip.

You can show me how rude I am but I don't think that you can treat me in a bad way.

That thought overshadowed my mind not letting me think about anything else.

I frown at myself. She intrigues me; I can't deny that, but it is impossible for a man like me to be interested in her. While thinking, she came into my mind and my frown goes deeper. With all of this drama, I can kiss my routine goodbye.

Double Update!! Since the other chapter was small, I decided to update XD Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think