2) Her

My family was able to stop me from acting, but they weren't able to stop me from watching all the plays that were acted here. While everyone was talking about the new marvel movie, I was daydreaming about the new production of Macbeth. However, this is the first time that I have been backstage.

All the girls around me are either too loud or too nervous for my own good. Seriously, I am thinking about smashing their faces in the wall. The girls who finish the audition are divided into two groups; a group that is so confident that they will pass and a group crying that the writer is so rude that he slept during the audition.

Though I laughed silently about the sleeping part, I have to admit that it is very rude. Now, that I have witnessed how rude some people could be, I am sad for those girls.

One thing that is angering me more than those girls, is how many they are. Till now, there are like thirty girls who went before me and another ten girls who are sitting next to me waiting for their turns.

After two or three other annoying girls, my turn finally came.

My heartbeats are the only thing that I could hear. What am I even doing here? I have never acted before. Maybe I have stage fright. I am gonna make a fool of myself.

All of this was going through my head but my legs were acting by themselves. They continued walking until they lead me to the stage. I am now giving the judges my side.

How can I act like that? I have to show them my face. Wait, how do I move this body of mine, again? Legs, you were able to move on your own just seconds ago, can't you help me, now?

Once I figure out what I am doing; I close my eyes, take a deep breath and turn my body to face my audience.

I freeze, it isn't only because of the sexy man with dirty blonde hair and green eyes, but because of the man half snoring while sitting next to him.

You have got to be kidding me!

The blond guy nudges him and he slowly opens his eyes. Once his eyes focus on me, his eyes grows wide and he straightens up. My eyes widen when he goes through a fit of laughter. The other two men stare at him with wide eyes.

"I am so sorry," he says after laughing and his eyes twinkle, "I just can't believe my eyes, this is going to be very interesting"

I gulp when I see the twinkle in his eyes, why does this have to happen to me?

The old man clears his throat, "I am sure that I am missing something but let's just go through with this"

It takes me a moment to recognize that the old man is George Wilson, the famous stage director! My stomach flips and my anxiety reaches a whole new level. I am going to audition in front of The George Wilson. He looks like a kind man, what is remaining from his head is grey just like his narrow eyes.

"My name is George Wilson, I am the stage director," he points at the sexy man, "this is Justin Taylor, he is from the production company," he points at the annoying one, "though you look like you know each other, this is Blake Evans, the playwright"

I smile and bow, "it is nice to meet you all, I am Harper Jones."

Mr. Wilson smiles, "Nice to meet you, Ms Jones. So, are you ready?"

I let out a nervous laugh, "no, but I don't think that I will ever be so let's just get through with it"

I hear Justin chuckle and I relax a bit.

George gives me a reassuring smile, "Start whenever you are ready"

I look at the three of them and take a deep breath. Justin is looking at me with anticipation, Mr. Wilson with kindness and Blake with mockery and some kind of... Expectation?

I look at Blake and decide that he would be Tim in this scene. I have to show him that I am not one to be reckoned with. I would have loved to do it with Justin, but if I do so, I won't be able to focus on my words.

I smile, "you know... I never thought that the one who I loved the most could do such a thing to me. I never thought that I would ever regret loving you."

I snort, "your smile that brought me comfort now disgust me. Your eyes that sent butterflies free in my stomach now annoys me. Your presence, that I used to crave, now angers me"

I move away from them, looking at the floor till I reach a point then look at Blake again, "Tim, one day I thought that you were my man but now I realize that the last one that I need is you. Good luck with your life, Tim. I hope you can find with her what you couldn't find with me."

Blake's eyes were twinkling with each word that I have said. I stole glimpses of the other two men to find them focusing on me, as well. Once I was finished, Justin clapped which earned him a glare from the other two men. I guess it isn't professional to show your feelings about an audition.

George smiles at me, "thank you for your performance. We will contact you with the results"

I smiled and thanked them before I left the stage and eventually the theater.

That was one hell of an experience!

Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think XD