Blue Orchidéa (y)

By cosmic_librarian

What a horrible past life. Betrayal? Cheated upon? Terrible Family conflict? Beggar like life? So on and so f... More

Prologue
Second Chance
Contract
Lazy ass
CORAL
Mart
Sucess
Unique taste
Unique taste 2
Unique taste 3
Unique taste 4
Call me Eric
Date
Past Encounter #1
Past encounter #2
Her Shrine #1
Blasphemy
You like me!

Her Shrine # 2

247 16 3
By cosmic_librarian

Eric was covered with cold sweat, his breathing getting heavy as if the air in him was going to give out.

This was the scene Blue witnessed when she got up to fetch herself a glass of water.

Eric Nightmare seem to get worse.

She quickly approach him trying to soothe him down.

Eric found himself again in an endless darkness, sometimes to a small cellar, other times his crazy mother would appear.

He found himself sorrounded by fire with him being bound tightly that render him unable to move.

The fire nearly swallowed him and as always no one come to take him out of the endless nightmare..

Eric could feel his emotion slowly going numb, intense fire as well as darkness started to creep up on him. He is going to be swallowed by it again. Always have been for years...

A small light suddenly shone through the darkness, a slender hand held out that is marked with a blue orchid tattoo. Eric gaze suddenly lit up, the held out hand grab his arm, clasping their hand together.

'Follow me and don't let go'.

The owner of the hand said, Eric instinctively tightened his hold.

He was led to a place of sunset light, with no fire but filled with greenary.

'Eric, Eric, Eric... '

He heard someone calling him and that person seem to shake him...

The voice getting louder which suddenly startle Eric to wake up.

He opened his eyes confusedly.

"Eric are you alright?!!"

He turn towards the owner of the voice, it was Blue, the only person who is able to walk him out of his nightmare. The only person who could ever redeem him. She was his God and he her shrine. He will ever be her only shrine, he will destroy each and every other shrine of her who is not him.

"Did you have nightmare again?"

She asked with a rare moment of concern reflecting on her eyes.

Eric gaze gets deeper like an endless whirlpool , he bow his head down, a sly smile graze on his lip.

"I... I'm al-I am not really alright"

His voice hoarse, a few tone deeper.

He looked up at Blue slightly.

He looked quite pitiful.

Blue thought.

"Did your nightmare not getting better?"

"You weren't there to soothe me, how do you expect me to get better?"

Eric said, a self mockery hung on his lip.

He is going to take every advantage to occupy Blue emotion, even if that means showing his weakness or his weakest side, if being weak can let him have the concern and attention of Blue, he didn't mind being weak or acting weak.

Blue was stump for word, Eric doesn't seem to be joking, he even look more pitiful than before.

His hero saving beauty syndrome seem to be quite severe than she thought. The doctor word of 'Because you save him, he seem to emotionally dependent on you' seem to be more serious than she thought.

Blue could feel a throbbing pain on her head, she already has her own trauma,so,she doesn't have enough 'mental patience' to deal with other trauma who seem to be dependent on her.

"Have you ever consult a therapist?"

Blue asked, calming down herself inwardly.

"I did, but it was of no help, I was prescribe a lot of tranquilizer which I don't often take as my dose kept getting higher which in turn was not good for my health"

Eric smile but it doesn't reach his eyes.

He will make her more guilty, more concerned of him. Though he want much more, much nore than she could give, he will settle down with this for now...

Blue doesn't know what more to say.

She would not take responsibility of what she could not achieve till the end. So, she really doesn't like to take responsibilty of Eric problem.

"Blue I need you, want you and love you, could you give me a c-"

Eric pressed on but he was interrupted by Blue.

"You don't, You don't love me, like I said you emotionally depend on me which make you think constantly of me, that doesn't mean that you love me, you-"

"Than let me stay with you for a month, that way, you could help me when I have nightmare and also find out whether I really love you or just depend on you, If it was as you think it is, I will leave you alone but if it was not we will be together"

Eric voice sounding deeper, like an incubus seducing his prey.

Blue admit she nearly agree.....

She barely took a hold of herself..

Eric is for sure with no doubt a tempter, a male version of enchantress.

"You really is a male temptress , you know that right!"

Blue state. Her tone slight accusing which she isn't even aware of.

"I have to take every opportunity, in war and love everything is allowed"

Eric chuckle.

"You've got a point, I give a credit on that, Why don't we do this, I accept your suggestion except the last sentence, how about this, even if you are correct and that I still doesn't want you in my life, You will leave me alone"

Blue doesn't even have any thought that she would ever want Eric in her life.

The suggestion she make is fair, this will help Eric psychology, will also throw away her slighlty guilty conscience, will also proof that Eric doesn't really love her which in turn will make him stop on trying to get in her life as well.

A win-win situation.

Its not like she try to get far away from him but if she did, his psychological state will get worse which might lead to a deadly obsession if he kept her in his mind like a saving grace.

Thats the result she did not want.

Actually Blue doesn't know that it was already at that stage or even severe, a stage where Eric is obsessed with her, even if he die, he has to bring her with him to wherever he goes be it heaven, hell or to the next life and if she die it was likewise.

The only reason Blue didn't notice his madness obsession is because Eric self control as well as Blue barely in contact with Eric.

Eric has always been posessive of his things, a selfish dark twisted madman.

Eric smile lightly.

Seeing the blooming smile on Eric, Blue narrowed her eyes.

"That doesn't mean we are in a relationship, it will be just a therapist treating her patient, nothing more"

Blue state seriously.

Eric smile again.

"As you wish(for now), will you live in my house or at your place?"

Eric asked good naturedly, his nightmare seem to be quite useful than he think.

He is now more close to owning Blue.

Once she get trap on his net she will not be given any chance to escape. She was never given even before she get trap.

His plan has to be altered slightly in accordance with the one month time.

Eric smile, his gaze darkened, which was akin to a viper observing his prey.

Blue hair instinctively stood up. She looked around the room.

"Hmm... What is it?"

Eric smile warmly, his gaze returning back to 'normal'.

"do yo-nothing ... Of course it should be my house"

Blue stated firlmly while adjusting her frame of mind as well.

That chill she got back then was like a snake circling around his prey, that was the best explanation she could give.

"Okay, I will listen to you"

Eric said, a smile never left his face during the whole conversation.

.....................................................
note:

Dear Farfallas... 💙

I hope you enjoy it.

I was having a bad tootaache day lately... Curse you toothache (๑و•̀ω•́)و

I will say this again.

Please vote

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote...

Its just a slight click which doesn't even take a strength right.. Doesnt even take time... Maybe one second only... So click... CLICK... CLICK...

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Also do check out my other novels..

VOTE!
VOTE!
VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!...

Please vote give vote credit vote to vote the vote author vote as vote well.. Ok... I need motivation to go on.. Vote.. Vote... Vote....

Lets all try to reach 1k vote... Ok...

Vote.... (╯﹏╰)ง

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 203 26
♛𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐇𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ 🦋𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝🦋 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...
13.5K 460 20
After a premature death, you find yourself reborn into a world oddly similar to your favourite manga. Luckily for you, you know of events yet to unfo...